chapter 21: ADVICE

LALISA'S POV:

These past few days,I can feel that something's wrong but I can't point it out so I decided to just distract myself by hanging out with my friends and I'm kinda having fun,they're so fun.
I left first because I sensed that there's something bad gonna happen. I'm here in the sky, observing the school grounds if there's any monsters again and I'm right they are heading inside.
I flew down to look for my friends and I spotted them immediately.

"Guys!" I called.
"What is it Lili?"Mark oppa asked,quite startled as well as the others.

"There's alot of dark monsters outside and they're going inside in any seconds now. Please go to a safe place with the other students. Don't mind me,I can fight them. They are more powerful and they can drain your powers in a snap. Please follow what I said,just please. Plus I have unfinished business with them and their Princess. Go now,they're already here"I said in one breath before disappearing.

What I said is true,these monsters can absorb every powers... except mine.

"Stop"I said coldly when I blocked them.
"Do you want to die?"I think it's the leader?I don't know and I don't care.

"You're just like your Princess"I laughed.
"What are you doing here anyway?"I asked casually.

"We're here fo-"
"Don't tell her that we're here for the Royal Knights"the dumb leader cutted off her dumb member with a dumb statement.

"So you're here for those Knights?"I asked.
"How'd you know?"
"You said it few seconds ago"I answered with a smile.

"attack her!"the leader commanded.
Well, they're a bit fast but I'm faster so I started dodging every attack they make until they fume in anger then attack them with a force that can turn them into ashes.
They tried absorbing my powers but they can't. You don't have to know why.

AUTHOR'S POV:

While Lisa's fighting,all students are watching her. They are in a safe place near Lisa so they can watch.

"Let's help her"Jungkook spoke.
"No, don't. Don't disobey her"JB said.

"NO!" Chaeyoung suddenly yelled.
They all watched the fight in horror,Lisa's being cornered and the monsters are attacking her continuously and they can tell it's a powerful attack.

"What are we going to do?"Rosé started panicking.
The Knights are praying mentally, they're really worried especially they're the reason why the monsters were there.

Just then,they saw a blinding light. They all covered their eyes and when they removed the cover they saw Lalisa,with pretty angel wings killing the monsters mercilessly...how ironic.

"WHATTHEFUCK?!" Namjoon shouted.
"I thought she's the Future Queen of the Underworld?why is she an angel?"Jeongyeon asked.
"How?"Irene mumbled.

They suddenly heard Nancy's annoying voice...again.
"Oh, angel?hm... interesting"

"Oh, weakling?hm...shame" there's a wave of 'oohhh' and 'burn' when Lisa spoke.

"She's really good at talking back"Youngjae chuckled.
"She can embarass you anytime she wants"Momo added.

"I'M NOT A WEAKLING" Nancy shouted.
"Yeah yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night"Lisa shrugged and about to leave when Nancy stopped her.
"Backing out already,are we?"Nancy laughed.

"I'm not backing out, I'm just sparing your life"everyone went silent at Lisa's words.
"And please,upgrade your minions. I always feel like I'm fighting with a weak Nancy. Pity yourself atleast for once because no one will pity you except yourself. You're destroying the 'reputation' of your kingdom with your weak tactics. As a Princess myself,I can tell and it's so obvious that I'm ten times more powerful than you. You're so thick-faced and shameless and it doesn't suit you. Stop embarassing yourself" she added, emotionless before vanishing into thin air.

They are all shocked to the core. They didn't expect Lisa to give Nancy some advice. While Nancy felt like she just poured cold water straight to her face with few sentences. She finally woke up to the reality. She finally realized her doings with the help of the person she despised the most. She decided to left the place so she teleported to somewhere.

"I-" Jisoo can't form a sentence, they knew that they seen another side of Lisa right now. The Knights became somewhat happy, that's the Lalisa they know.