chapter 8: ANNOUNCEMENT AND TRAINING

AUTHOR'S POV:
After the incident in the cafeteria,Lalisa became more secretive...she don't want to show more powers because it will just cause danger.

The fairies are chatting while eating.
The Princes are just eating not even bothered by the silence they aren't used to,well they're bothered about something.
The Elementals and Witches are staring into nothing not even eating.
Why? because their parents told them that the Princess of Sky Kingdom was missing,well they want to help but their parents don't want to...saying it's dangerous but the truth was,they are not allowed to show them her picture.

The Knights are thinking if they will tell the King and Queen or not.
Lalisa were breathing heavily again so she's in the garden.

Just then...
"Good morning student"they suddenly heard their headmaster's voice on the speaker which earn flinch of some students.

"So we have a important announcement...be ready for tomorrow's Grand Prom Night!we don't have class later because of some urgent matter so you can go home after eating thank you"she added.

"Woah it's the first time having a prom night in Magical University"Jin mumbled.
"I'm excited!"Taehyung exclaimed.

"Omg!I can't wait!!!!"Jennie said excitedly.
"Me too!I wonder what will happen tomorrow"Nayeon replied while giggling.
"Let's eat guys so we can leave then prepare later."Jeongyeon mumbled.

"Prom night!here we come"Bambam exclaimed. The rest just laugh.
"Wait...where's Lalisa?"JB asked.
"Oh she's in the garden"Yugyeom replied.

"We don't need to prepare,it's just 1 wave of our wand then boom...we're ready"Ryujin said.
"Yeah yeah I agree"they heard a voice behind. Then they turn around just to see Lalisa standing infront of them.
"Hello unnie!"Yeji greeted while smiling.
"Hello...so training time?"Lalisa asked while giving them a small smile.

"Uhhmmm...sorry,where's my manners,by the way hi guys I'm Lalisa"she introduced herself to them.

"I'm Irene,she's Wendy,she's Seulgi,she's Joy and she's Yeri"
"Unnie they are my cousins!she's Lia,she's Ryujin,she's Chaeryoung and she's Yuna"

"Uhm...unnie can you please train them also?If you don't want it's okay"Yeji asked while pointing to her group members.
"Sure!now let's go"Lalisa replied.
"Bye guys"she added... pertaining to Red Velvet.
They wave at her then smile.

Lalisa teleported Itzy to the Battle Arena.
"We're gonna train here?woah you're so cool unnie!"Yuna exclaimed.
Lalisa just smiled then "let's start"she said.
They started training combat.

"She's so humble and kind and gorgeous!"Yeri mumbled.
"Yeah...I never thought she's that kind of person"Joy replied.

The Princes joined the girls...
"They're so lucky"Momo said.
"I never thought I'd wish this but I wish I was a fairy"Yoongi mumbled. The others laugh.
"She's so kind and easygoing,there's no awkward atmosphere... once you get close to her, especially that tall girl with cat eyes!she's so close to Lalisa"Tzuyu said.
The others nodded.

"Our Lalisa's making friends"Jackson said.
"That's really unexpected" Youngjae replied.
"And the fact that they're fairies!as far as I know,she's not fond of fairies."

While Lalisa's training them...alot of students didn't go home,they are watching them... especially those whipped ass groups.

"Dodge my attacks faster!"Lalisa said seriously.
Lia did what she said, Lalisa smiled at her and she felt like she won a war. "You're moving fast, that's good for defense...start practicing to attack fast also"Lalisa said,Lia nodded attentively.

"Attack me"Lalisa challenged Ryujin.
She started attacking Lalisa but she's slow.
"If you can't attack fast,make sure that you're reading or watching my every move so you know what to do,use your eyes well"Lalisa adviced. Ryujin nodded. She did what she said. "You're good at that"Lalisa commented while chuckling. Ryujin smiled widely

"Get your daggers"Lalisa said to Yeji. She immediately followed her command.
"Use that to defeat me"she added.
She started attacking Lalisa but everytime the daggers come to Lalisa,she just dogde it easily.
"Make sure it's bullseye, concentrate!"Lalisa yelled.
Yeji swiftly kicked Lalisa's foot that caused her to fall then Yeji stabbed Lalisa's forehead.
"That's my fairy!"Lalisa exclaimed while giggling then her wound disappeared.
Yeji blushed then started practicing on her own.

"Just look at me,not your surrounding"Lalisa said to Yuna.
"Focus!"she added.
Yuna started attacking her that caused Lalisa to stumble back. Lalisa smiled at her.
"Put more force in your every attacks"Yuna immediately followed then after a minute or two,Lalisa was on the floor giggling.
She patted Yuna's head then said"you can do more" Yuna smiled then nodded like a puppy.

"Is that all you got?"Lalisa yelled at Chaeryoung.
She started attacking Lalisa then they both fell in the ground.
They aren't standing,they're fighting in the ground...split here split there then Chaeryoung got the opportunity to headlock Lalisa them boom.
"Practice that more often and you'll be pro in that move"Lalisa adviced to Chaeryoung while grinning. Chaeryoung nodded then smiled back.

"Now come here dear fairies,use teamwork to defeat me"Lalisa yelled.

They started fighting,attacks here dodges there. They are enjoying but they're having a hard time attacking Lalisa because she's fast as fuck.

"Lia!use your fast moves"
"Yuna put more force!"
"Ryujin watch attentively,don't miss any of my moves"
"Chaeryoung...do what you did earlier"
"Yeji don't forget the daggers" Lalisa yelled.

They did what Lalisa said then boom Yeji already stabbed her in her chest. (If you're wondering...this is training so Lalisa was going easy on them)

"Teamwork indeed...next time I won't give you any instructions,you need to defeat me by your own"Lalisa exclaimed smiling widely. Wound already vanished.
"Practice more and you're ready for your war... if there is,and maybe I might come along too"she added.

"Really unnie?woah you're so awesome!"Yuna exclaimed.
"Thank you unnie!"Lia said.
"It's nothing plus you guys are so cute I want to adopt you,so next time again?"Lalisa replied while giggling.
"You can adopt us!but our parents might be mad so you can just borrow us,thank you again unnie,I hope there's more next time" Yeji joked then they started laughing.

"Woah she's so cool"Seulgi mumbled.
"Our sisters have improvements"Wendy said.
"She's really nice!"Yeri mumbled.
"Yeah she is"Joy replied,Irene just nodded.

"Well that's intense"Jisoo said.
"She knows everything!"Mina exclaimed.
"And the fact that she's laughing"Jungkook mumbled.
"And she giggled nonstop earlier"Jin added.
"I want her to be my future trainer"Tzuyu said.
"Me too"Rosé added.
"If there's a chance that I'll fight her,I'll just surrender"Jihyo mumbled.
"But how come the wounds from the daggers didn't even affect her?"Namjoon asked thoughtfully.
"She's powerful oppa"Sana replied.

"She seems to be close to them now"Jinyoung mumbled.
"She's gonna replace us"Bambam said dramatically.
"Don't be silly Bam"Mark said.

After the intense training...they went immediately went home.