Let's Spice Things Up part 2

This is the concluding part to the steamy story between Oliver, Barry & Iris. It picks up directly with the aftermath of Oliver's sudden "I love you, Barry Allen."

The silence in the room was thick for a few seconds. A heavy breath escaped Barry's mouth as he was trying to process the words. Oliver Queen just said he loves me. Oliver Queen loves me.
"Since when?" escaped Barry's lips even though he knew it was an extremely horrible reply to an "I love you". But with his fiancé next to him that was all he could ask.
  A loud sigh escaped Oliver's throat before he answered. "Since you told me that I could inspire people too, I think. Because you told me exactly what I needed to hear when I thought that I was losing myself, but you still saw a light in me. And I guess that's why I fell for you..." the archer spoke in a low tone while he avoided looking at the man next to him.
"I'm gonna let you two talk this out on your own." Iris murmured and squeezed Barry's hand before she rolled out of bed and left the bedroom. She didn't close the door completely. I'm too curious to hear this, but they still deserve their privacy.
After Iris had left the bedroom Barry's sat up and leaned against the headboard and his shirtless handsome friend who apparently loved him, followed his example and sat up too. "I'm sorry for dropping this bomb on you..." the archer murmured quietly with a blush on his cheeks.
  "Oh my god, that's why you never want to hug me isn't it?" The speedster managed a chuckle to try and light the awkward tension in the air between them.
  A nervous chuckle escaped Oliver's throat as well, while he nodded. "I've always dismissed these thoughts and feelings whenever they cross my mind, but it's very difficult to do that with your arms around me and with how good you smell..." Barry glanced at the archer while he spoke quietly. A warmth filled up his body and he wished that he could just wrap his arms around the shirtless handsome vigilante, but now wasn't the time to think about that.
"Anyway, sorry again, I guess I should really go now..." Oliver said with a sigh before he tossed his legs over the side of the bed to leave it, but before he even reached the bedroom door the speedster was standing in front of him.
"You probably just missed the last train back to Star City." Barry said because for some reason he wanted to prevent the other man from leaving.
  "I have my bike outside, that's how I got here earlier." Oliver replied while he walked past the speedster out into the living room.
Iris looked up from the couch when the guys appeared behind her, but their conversation didn't seem to be over.
  Because Barry suddenly stopped Oliver again. "Hey, you've been drinking and you're not emotionally stable to drive the six hundred miles home in the middle of the night right now." he said and a chuckle escaped Oliver's throat while he pulled on his green arrow suit, that he apparently had brought with him and placed on the shelf in the hallway. Before he could put on his mask as well, the speedster snatched it from his hand and started running around in the apartment.
  "Stop acting like a child, Barry." the archer sighed deeply.
"I think he wants you to catch him." Iris said with a short giggle from the couch that earned her a weird look from Oliver.
  "I thought you'd be more mad with me." The embarrassed man mumbled quietly.
"How can I be mad? I can't control who you fall in love with..." Iris replied with a soft forced smile because internally she was feeling a bit awkward about it all. What if Barry would leave me for Oliver Queen cause he's so hot? And incredible.
Suddenly Oliver got tired of the rushing speedster and picked up his bow. "Stop." he growled using his arrow voice which instantly caused Barry to stop rushing around the apartment. "Give me my mask back." the archer continued with the same groveling voice.
  "If you think about it, it's practically our mask." Barry said with a proud smirk while he approached the vigilante. Then he surprised his green-leathered friend when he applied the mask to his face himself.
  "I've kinda been wanting to do that ever since I made you this mask." Barry said with a nervous chuckle because he still kept his arms around the archers muscular shoulders.
  "Me too." Oliver admitted with a heavy blush on his cheeks.
"Ollie... about what you said." Barry started and cleared his throat while he took a step back to give some space between them.
  "It's okay. You don't have to say it back. I know my timing is awful. You're getting married and the last thing I want to do is to come between you two..." Oliver responded and threw a quick look at Iris over the speedster's shoulder. She was standing behind them now.
Barry slowly turned around to face his fiancé, the love of his life. "Iris, you know how much I love you and I really want to marry you..." he sighed and took his fiancé's hand into his own while he looked at the sparkling ring. "... you're the love of my life, Iris and you always will be." he continued and he was just glad he couldn't see Oliver's expression right now. "But I also can't deny that I think I've had feelings for Oliver Queen since the moment I met him."
Iris mouth dropped open, but she quickly shut it again because she kind of expected this with how closed up her fiancé always is when she comments on Oliver's good looks. "Why have you never told me before? You do know I wouldn't have a problem with it right... cause you know, I love you and come on, he's Oliver Queen." she stopped speaking to let out a short giggle before she tossed a glance at the archer who was feeling rather uncomfortable behind them.
  It caused her fiancé to crinkle his eyebrows at her. "You don't have a problem with me being in love with two people at the same time?" Barry couldn't believe it. It sounded surreal when he said it like that, even Oliver chuckled. That reminded Barry of the fact that he was right behind him.
"Say it again." Oliver growled quietly into Barry's ear which caused a slight wave of vibrations to pass through him.
  "I'm in love with you, Oliver Queen." Barry's voice was a hoarse whisper because he could feel the archer press up against him from behind. He was definitely hard again and it caused a tingling sensation in the speedster's body. "I love you." he sighed.
"Kiss me." Oliver growled into his ear and sent another chill through the speedster's body and before he knew it Barry had turned around and tossed his arms around his best man's shoulders and brought him in for a very passionate, hungry kiss. The archer didn't let him dominate the kiss for long though.
The scene in front of her caused Iris to feel very turned on again. Especially when her fiancé slipped his fingers into Oliver's dirty blonde hair and started tugging at the zipper in his green leathered suit.
While the archer was busy mapping out Barry's mouth with his tongue. "I love you." he stopped kissing the speedster to moan the three words against his swollen lips.
"Prove it." the challenging tone in Barry's voice even surprised the speedster himself.
"Wait... Iris are you sure you're actually okay with this? I don't think Felicity would be so cool with me loving Barry..." Oliver's words made Barry sigh again, this time cause he was impatient and horny.
"Yeah, I love Barry and I know he still loves me, and we're getting married... but if he needs to blow of some steam with you every now and then... it doesn't bother me. As long as you're both honest about it." Barry turned towards his loving fiancé and brought her in for a passionate kiss too.
"You are the best fiancé in the whole multiverse, do you know that?" the speedster chuckled once their lips parted. The comment made Iris chuckle too.
  "I just wants what's best for you... oh and Oliver, don't worry about Felicity, I'm gonna talk to her and tell her that I'm fine with this and hopefully she won't be that mad." Those words surprised Oliver and his eyes widened as he chuckled nervously.
"Thank you. But please don't tell her that I fell in love with Barry before I started dating her."
Barry turned towards Oliver again. "Wait... I thought you said you fell for me during our team up three years ago. And you had already been on a date with Felicity by then." He felt rather confused, but the smile that crossed the archer's lips gave his blue eyes a dirty gleam when he spoke.
"Yeah, but I wanted you since I first laid eyes on you and I wasn't mad that you were flirting with Felicity for her sake, I was just mad that you didn't flirt with me all the time." Oliver's comment made Barry's lips twitch into a smile before he captured the other man's lips again. The kiss was shorter, but still filled with electricity. "Can't believe it took us this long to start fucking each other." the archer growled with a tense voice into the younger man's ear that made him let out a slight gasp before Oliver pressed an open mouthed kiss to his neck.
"Iris, go into the bedroom, I only want you to hear me turning your fiancé into a vibrating moaning mess." Oliver growled again. His voice sent another powerful jolt of electricity through Barry's body. Iris nodded, but before she entered the bedroom she stole a tender yet very passionate kiss from her fiancé.
"I love you, Iris." the speedster whispered when she pulled away, his voice was already weak from the tension of Oliver pressing up against him and his loving future wife right next to him.
  "I love you too." she replied and stole another quick kiss before she entered the bedroom.
"You don't know how many times I've had dirty dreams about you in that suit..." Barry sighed but his words were cut of by Oliver's hungry mouth on his again.
"My suit is not as tight as yours..." the archer whispered before he bit down on the speedster's lower lip. Another gasp escaped his mouth. "...whenever you're in that tight red leather I always have to fight the urge to take you apart." The dirty words continued to fall of the archer's lips. His blue eyes were blown wide with want and Barry was sure his eyes were probably just as lust filled.
"Do it now, then." Barry sighed as a calloused thumb graced his lips and made them part.
"Keep looking at me. Don't take your eyes of me. Do you understand?" Oliver ordered with that hot green arrow voice. Barry nodded. But that seemed to be the wrong answer because that made Oliver push him up against the wall in the hallway where they were still standing.
"Yes, Mr Queen." the speedster corrected himself.
"Good boy." rolled of Oliver's tongue while he kneeled down in front of his sub. He brushed his fingertips against the dark material of Barry's boxer shorts. He was clearly very hard by now. A low moan escaped the archer's throat while he pulled down the shorts and locked his lips around the tip of the speedster's cock.
Barry let out a gasp and tossed his head back as Oliver took in more and more of his hard length into his mouth. The whole time the speedster tried to remember to keep eye contact with Oliver's blue lust filled eyes. Behind the mask. "Oh god, Ollie." the younger man moaned as he grabbed Oliver's hair. Teeth scraped against his foreskin because of the nickname. Apparently it was the wrong time for that now too. "Ahh, sorry, Mr Queen."
A smile formed on Oliver's lips before he continued to bob his head up and down until he made the speedster come. He started vibrating as he spilled his white hot cum into the vigilante's mouth. He swallowed every drop before he pulled back and looked up at Barry with hungry eyes. "You. Taste. Fucking. Amazing." That growl caused Barry to moan softly mixed with a chuckle.
"How come we've never done this before?" Barry chuckled again. A smile crossed Oliver's face before he claimed the speedster's mouth again. The aftertaste of himself should be weird, but when it was Ollie, nothing could be weird. In a few seconds Barry had rushed them both out of all their clothes except for Oliver's mask because the idea of having sex with that on turned Barry on more than anything.
  "I didn't even have to tell you to do that..." the archer said with a proud smirk.
"What can I say? I'm still horny." Barry's comment made Oliver chuckle one of his rare genuine laughs.
"Good. I am too." The best man responded before he claimed Barry's mouth again. Even hungrier this time.
"How fast can you come for me again?" Oliver asked before he started a trail of kisses down Barry's neck, to his collarbone before he started licking around one of his nubs and sucked gently at it.
A deep moan escaped Barry's throat. "Pretty fast." He gasped as the archer's calloused fingers wrapped around his hard length again.
"We should've had a training session in the past where I tested this crazy sexual stamina of yours." Oliver murmured while he rubbed his naked body against the speedster's. It generated another gasp.
Their hungry mouths found each other again while Barry started to jerk Oliver off too until they had both painted each other's chests with their cum.
"Fuck." Oliver sighed and rested his head against Barry's bare shoulder for a few seconds while he was gathering himself.
"Yeah, we should do that." the speedster joked with a dirty grin on his face.
"Yeah, I'm not breaking my promises. Iris is gonna hear you fall apart inside me." The comment caused Barry to sigh with pleasure while the archer started to slick his lover's hard length up with some of their mixed cum. Then he wrapped his fingers around Barry's wrists, leaned in for a short but hungry kiss and then he moved the speedster's fingers to his entrance. The intimate situation caused them both to moan.
"Vibrate your fingers for me." The archer ordered with a hoarse voice against Barry's neck. And he did as he was asked, he started vibrating his hand carefully and slowly slipped one finger, quickly followed by another into Oliver's hole. "Oh, god, Barry." Hearing the vigilante moan for him like that caused Barry to get even harder again.
  "Imagine if this was our lives, huh? If you had asked me to stay in Starling all those years ago, I would've." The speedster whispered softly while he picked up his scissoring and opening Oliver's hole up. "I would've been yours." Barry continued with another sigh.
That comment caused Oliver to grab both Barry's hands. "You're always gonna be mine." the archer growled and tightened his hold around Barry's wrists. A whimper left Barry's mouth when Oliver rubbed himself against his own hard cock. "MINE." he growled again before he pressed up against the speedster's hard length until he had guided him inside of him.
Barry focused on vibrating carefully inside the handsome lover and because of his quick thrusts it didn't take long until both of them had cum again. But a first time wasn't enough, Barry picked up his pace again while Oliver was heavily breathing and his cock was hard again between them. In between thrusts they stole kisses from each other and before they reached their second shared climax, the speedster wrapped his legs around Oliver's hips who slammed him against the wall.
"No... I need to be inside you now." The archer sighed.
"Wait...I'm...so close." Barry gasped, sweat was forming on his forehead.
"Come inside me then..." Oliver sighed heavily and brushed his lips gently against Barry's again. With a moan the speedster spilled his second load inside the archer.
"Oh, fucking, God, Ollie... I love you." The younger superhero whimpered while he pulled out from him.
A smile crossed Oliver's lips. "And I love you." he murmured back and captured Barry's lips again.
Once their lips parted from their tender blissful kiss after the hot sex, Barry rushed them into the shower to clean up. But somehow they both felt even dirtier leaving the shower after another hook up in there.
After they both had gotten dressed in two new clean pair of boxer shorts and Barry once again stole Oliver's white shirt, Iris grinned when they came back to bed and crawled down under the covers next to her.
  "You two had fun?" Barry's fiancé asked, but since she clearly had heard the loud keen moans she already knew the answer.
"Nah... not really..." Barry joked playfully and leaned in to kiss his fiancé. When their lips parted he snuggled Iris into a tight embrace while he placed his head down on Oliver's scarred chest again. He felt the archer wrap his bare muscular arms around his lean body and held him tight.
"Thank you Iris, for your crazy idea." Oliver said with amusement in his voice.
  "Seems like my mission is completed then, since it was to bring me and Barry closer again and thanks to this shared experience, we'll be closer than ever." she responded and earned a tender kiss from her fiancé again.
"Yeah, we are the Flash... you too Ollie." the speedster joked and tilted his head in the Oliver's direction so he could kiss him. Which he did with a loving smile on his face.
"And since I always have a piece of you with me anytime I wear the mask, I could say the same for you. We are The Green Arrow." Oliver said teasingly.
Barry chuckled at the comment. "Remember when I said "looks like we've abandoned our traditional green?'"
The archer nodded slowly. "How could I forget? You were totally checking me out with no remorse or anything..." that comment caused the speedster to blush again.
"True. I was." Barry blatantly admitted.
"But who wouldn't?" Iris added with a giggle and glanced at Oliver who looked way too much in love with her fiancé when he placed a light kiss to his forehead. I guess we really are three in this relationship now. And that thought lulled her to sleep.
"Good night, Barry." Oliver whispered and cuddled the speedster tighter.
"Mmm. You too, g'night Ollie." Barry replied before he kissed Iris gently on her temple while he closed his eyes. "And good night, Iris." the speedster whispered, but she was already out. He glanced at her again before he turned his attention to Oliver.
  "Ollie, she's asleep... we could always make out some more." the speedster suggested which made his lover laugh quietly.
"No, sleep now..." the archer murmured, but right after he said those words he still tilted the other man's head again so he could steal another soft last kiss before Barry placed his head down on the muscular scarred chest once more.
"I love you." Oliver whispered, but the speedster had already fallen asleep with a smile on his face. And now I know that you love me too.

The end of this one shot story. Or is it a two shot when it was two small chapters? Anyway I hope you liked it and next story will probably be on Valentine's Day. ❤️