All I Want For Christmas Is You

In this story Oliver and Barry have just gotten married on Christmas Eve and the archer takes his husband on a surprise honeymoon to a fancy mansion in Coast City to celebrate both being newlywed and a perfect Christmas.

It was snowing in Coast City when Oliver stopped in front of a huge, fancy white mansion, because he didn't want to reveal the surprise of where they would be going so the fast husband could run them there. The castle-like building was surrounded by big gates, that they just drove through and it was decorated in twinkling Christmas lights and a huge Christmas tree stood on the lawn in front of the porch. Combined with the star-lit Christmas Eve evening it looked picturesque like something out of a cheesy Hallmark movie.
  "Wow." the younger man said with awe as he stepped out of the car on the driveway.
  "I haven't been here since I was a child, myself. This place used to belong to my grandparents and thanks to Speedy who reached out to the current owners when they were going on a vacation over the holidays, we've got the place to ourselves for Christmas and our honeymoon." Oliver explained with a smile on his face, once he'd stepped out of the car too and approached his husband, who looked speechless at the sight of the fancy mansion in front of them. A Christmas wreath was hanging on the front door and the dark-brown wooden fence around the porch was covered in Christmas lights as well.
  "Did I marry into a royal family or something? I mean your last name is Queen... my last name now too..." Barry rambled with a slight flush on his cheeks as he glanced down at his golden wedding ring. They were both still wearing their tuxedos from the ceremony because they had left the wedding party and driven straight to the mansion. With a chuckle Oliver crooked his arm with his tux-clad husband's arm and steered him up the porch to the big house.
"This Christmas I can be charming as a prince if you want me to be... Mr Queen." Oliver said with a wink while he unlocked the door and opened it so he could pick his husband up and carry him inside. The speedster chuckled until he was put down on a red and golden Christmas carpet that was covering the floor in the lobby. It also led further down a hallway and up the grand stairs to the second floor. The mansion almost looked bigger than the Queen Mansion where Barry had been once before he got struck by lightning.
  "This place looks amazing." Barry sighed and looked around the lobby before he rushed outside again to the car and grabbed their bags and ran them upstairs to a guest room that had a red and green sign that read: "Mr and Mr Queen's wedding suite. Merry Christmas, you two turtledoves. /wishes from me, Felicity and my pretty girlfriend, Laurel."
    Then the speedster returned to his laughing husband downstairs, who had just had time to close the door because of his husband's eagerness.
  "This place is the best. I love you." Barry said while he wrapped his arms around his husband's muscular shoulders. A sneaky smile covered Oliver's face that caused the younger husband to raise an eyebrow. "What?"
  Oliver looked up and Barry did the same. Above them in the lobby hung a mistletoe. "Did our friends really think we needed a mistletoe to kiss? I mean, we just got married." the speedster asked with a chuckle. A warm calloused hand cupped his soft flushed cheek.
    "It's a romantic tradition, Barry." Oliver said and leaned in, but the younger man chuckled again.
    "A romantic tradition? Who are you? That doesn't sound like the man I said I do to a few hours ago." Barry said and his husband smiled and blushed at the words.
  "Barry, I love you more than anything in this world and you make me want to be as sappy, charming and romantic as you this Christmas because I want our honeymoon to be perfect." The archer said which caused a warm feeling to rise in Barry's chest. Then he leaned in and captured his husband's lips.
    They both melted into the kiss and the speedster allowed his dominant husband to call the shots as always and deepen the kiss. But very suddenly Barry broke the kiss and left Oliver dizzy and breathless.
    "Wait here. I have a little surprise for you too." the dorky husband mouthed against Oliver's parted lips before he rushed upstairs to speed into his Flash suit, tied a large green ribbon around his waist and borrowed Oliver's mask on top of it all.
    "Ollie, you can come upstairs now." Barry called down from the bed in the guest room that had been made into their wedding suite. Everything looked Christmassy in the room and matched their superhero suits. The green curtains, the red covers and pillows on the king sized bed, Christmas flowers in the windows and a star dripping down. There was candles on both nightstands and on top of a drawer. On the drawer, next to a miniature Christmas tree was also a stereo where Christmas music streamed from.
    When Oliver stepped into the luxurious bed-room his jaw dropped at the sight of his sexy husband lying seductively across the bed, wearing his red-tight Flash suit, a green bow tied around his waist and the very mask he made for Oliver the Christmas after they just met.
    "Merry Christmas, Ollie." Barry said with a bright smile and a flush on his cheeks because he usually never did grand seductive gestures like this. Oliver chuckled nervously as he took in the man on the bed.
  "Merry Christmas, indeed. Wow, Barry... you're going to be the death of me." the older man said with a blissful sigh as he slowly approached the bed.
  "We can't have that... but if you want to open this present early...on Christmas Eve... you have to wear your suit too." The smirky, horny speedster said and tapped on the green suit with his foot, that he had placed neatly on the foot end of the bed. His husband was shaking his head as Barry changed his position and placed his head on one of the pillows to watch his husband get changed.
  "Who allowed you to call the shots, tonight?" the archer asked but he still picked up his suit to do as his husband said.
"Well, we're married now, Ollie so we should both call the shots." Barry replied while he studied his husband's every move as he got out of his tux to get dressed in his superhero suit.
    "Not in bed. Someone has to be leader in our relationship and as much as I love you, we both know you're not ready to be the more dominant husband... and lover." Oliver responded with a wink while he crawled onto the bed in his suit and leaned over the dorkier man.
    "If you can be sappy and charming and sweet... I can be dominant and in charge for once," Barry said. "Please." The pout he made while wearing Oliver's own mask caused him to sigh loudly because he couldn't resist those green begging eyes so he leaned in for a brief, sweet kiss.
    "Fine. How about a compromise and I'll let you call the shots tomorrow because it's Christmas?" the older husband wondered when their lips parted while he cupped Barry's cheek in his warm calloused hands. A smile spread across the speedster's face as he nodded excitedly and then he leaned in to kiss his husband again.
    The quick eager kiss soon turned into a deeper much more passionate kiss with their tongues playfully fighting for dominance. Oliver drove his fingers into his husband's soft brown hair and the speedster let out a soft moan as he responded by pressing his red-clad body against the archer's green-clad body.
    "Mmm, all I want for Christmas is you." Barry whispered against his husband's lips with a breathless sigh when the song started playing from the stereo. Oliver's lips twitched into a smile while he gently caressed his husband's cheek and held his green lust-filled eyes.
    "Then why don't you start open your gift so that I can tear this stupid but sexy leather suit off you..." Oliver sighed before he pulled Barry's lower lip in between his teeth and kissed him passionately again while he ran his hands down his lean runner's body. "You know, the way I did the first time after all that teasing in that garage a year ago..." he added which caused the speedster to buck his hips against his husband's hardening crotch while he stole another kiss.
  "Someone still has a hard package for me, just like the first time." Barry chuckled teasingly when their lips parted and then he started to peel his husband out of his green suit very slowly just to tease him because he could've just done it very fast, but that wouldn't be as fun as the teasingly slow foreplay. Still, he couldn't go slow for very long. Before they knew it Oliver only had a red pair of boxer shorts on.
    "Have yourself a merry little Christmas and undress me... my husband." Barry said with a seductive wink that caused Oliver to sigh.
    "If you don't stop making puns to Christmas songs I won't sleep with you at all." Oliver responded and an offended gasp escaped his husband's lips as the almost naked archer stared down at him.
    "Feel free to deny me sex on our wedding night... if you want to ruin it." The younger husband said with a pout that caused Oliver to chuckle again.
  "You're right... you always get so cranky when you're horny or haven't eaten enough." he said before he captured those soft, swollen lips again. While they made out deeply the archer started to tug on the green bow around Barry's waist and once it was on the floor along with Oliver's suit, he pulled the zipper in the red suit down too.
  Barry moaned into his husband's mouth as a calloused hand suddenly brushed against his very noticeable bulge, that was covered by the suit that only was pulled down halfway. Then Oliver started peppering kisses down the speedster's neck and chest which the younger husband loved. The feeling of Oliver's open-mouthed kisses against his smooth skin, the scruff of his neck tickling his skin especially when the archer licked, sucked and nibbled at his hard nipples and it caused Barry to moan again and he started to rub himself against his husband.
    "I love you... and I'm so glad that I married you." the speedster moaned after a gasp when Oliver pulled the rest of his suit down. The archer was amused by Barry's praise no matter how many times they slept together and he couldn't help but laugh.
  "Admit it, Barry. The sex with me is the best you've ever had." he growled with the Arrow voice into his husband's ear and it caused him to whimper and then buck his hips against the other man's again. Oliver's hands pressed him down against the mattress.
"Yeah, and I knew it the moment I laid eyes on you because... damn." the speedster moaned again as he gestured up and down to Oliver's scarred half-naked body on top of him before he wrapped his arms around those muscular shoulders and pulled him in for another heated kiss. They mapped each other's mouths out as if their lives depended on it. Their hands ran everywhere on each other and as soon as Oliver started stroking the speedster carefully, he spilled his first load into his hand while he gasped and vibrated.
    "Oh god..." Barry's voice was breathless and Oliver grinned.
  "Merry Christmas, Mr Queen." the archer whispered against Barry's lips before he claimed them again.
    "Merry Christmas, Mr Allen," Barry sighed once their lips parted and winked at his husband. "But I think I like the sound of Barry Queen better than Oliver Allen." the speedster added with a cute frown on his face that caused Oliver to chuckle.
    "Mm. Me too. Barry Queen makes it sound more like you're mine. And you are." Oliver growled in a possessive way before he stole another hungry kiss from his husband.
  During the kissing, Barry ran his hands down his husband's muscular scarred back to grab his ass through his boxers once his fingers had trailed all the way down. He sensed the smile on Oliver's lips through the kiss and their mouths parted.
    The look in Oliver's blue eyes was soft and lust-filled. "I love you." he whispered as Barry traced his fingers across his cheek with his free hand.
  "And I love you." he replied softly in return before his lips was claimed instantly again and their make out session turned into sweet, passionate loving on their wedding night.
    Afterwards a breathless Oliver rolled off his laughing husband, who curled up close and nuzzled his nose into his husband's scruffy neck before he placed his head on his chest. "Damn... that was..." he  sighed and Oliver placed a kiss on his forehead.
    "A completely perfect early Christmas present, Barry." The older husband finished the speedster's sentence and a smile crossed the younger man's face as he tilted his head to look into those beautiful blue eyes.
    "Yeah. It was." Barry agreed before he rushed them both out of bed into a luxurious bathroom where they took a romantic bath while sipping on champagne, that the speedster had rushed downstairs for. They stole some more kisses and jerked each other off in the bath before they got up, dried themselves and headed back to bed dressed in matching Christmas pjs. Barry in a green one for a change, that had red candy canes on it and Oliver wore a red one with golden snowflakes.
  "We gotta do this more often." Barry sighed once he was spooned up in his husband's strong arms under the covers and felt his chest against his back and their legs entangled. The words made Oliver chuckle in the way only Barry Allen could.
  "What? Get married and go on our honeymoon?" The archer asked and caused the younger man to chuckle too with a slight blush on his face.
    "No, I meant... have a romantic night to ourselves without any interruptions from meta humans or other criminals." Barry replied and looked over his shoulder to search his husband's gaze. A bigger smile crossed his face.
    "Yeah, I'd like that too. But our lives aren't exactly normal." he sighed while he placed a hand against Barry's face to keep their eyes locked.
    "No, my life is extraordinary because this year I didn't only get my father out of prison,  I also got to marry the man of my dreams and I also got a step-son who loves the Flash out of it too." he responded before he leaned in and kissed Oliver gently and softly, but when his husband returned the kiss it heated up.
    A moan of pleasure from the speedster caused their mouths to part again and Oliver's lips twitched into another smile. "Speaking off, I still can't believe I have a son who only you know about." he said and suddenly earned a distant look in his eyes.
    "Well, I like being the only one who knows about him. I get why Samantha would think it's safer for him. Considering the crazy lives that we lead," Barry said and reached for his husband's hand to entangle their fingers. Their wedding rings were glowing in the candlelight from the nightstands and the star in the window. "And I'm glad you told her you were engaged to a CSI in Central City who would watch over your son like a guardian angel." the speedster added with a smirk before he leaned in for another kiss that pulled the badass archer's breath away.
    When their mouths parted again the speedster turned around and placed his head on Oliver's chest and squeezed him tight. "You will always be a guardian angel to me." the archer murmured into Barry's soft brown hair.
    "Thank you. And good night, my husband. I can't wait to be the one in charge tomorrow on Christmas. I'm going to make it the best Christmas you've ever had." he promised and felt the older man's lips twitch into a smile before they brushed against his forehead and then down to his lips again as Barry tilted his head for another kiss.
  "Good night to you too, my dear husband." Oliver whispered in return, after their lips parted before he rolled over to turn out the light above the bed. It didn't take long before Barry was asleep and then his happy husband drifted off too.