Wrong Name

This story is dedicated to my Instagram friend Dolores. I hope you like it. It's a very steamy story. Mature content.

Description: After defeating Vandal Savage and some lies about everything being fine, Oliver and Felicity heads to bed, but things take an awkward turn when Oliver blurts out the wrong name.
  Meanwhile the same thing happens to Barry when he's making out with Patty and after a late night phone call Oliver and Barry decides they need to do it to get over whatever feelings they're both bottling up inside.
  Just two oblivious dorks falling for each other.

Oliver and Felicity were making out on their bed. Felicity struggled off Oliver's shirt and started kissing his neck, that sweet spot she know he liked. "Mmh, Barry..." the name escaped his lips before he could stop it before he even realized he was thinking about a certain speedster.
  Felicity gave him an odd look. "Did you just...?" she couldn't even finish her sentence.
  Oliver's cheeks turned bright red. "Can we just forget about it?" he asked and kissed Felicity again. She pulled away and kept her hands on his muscular chest.
  "Honey, you just called me Barry, are you okay?" Felicity asked, but Oliver just laughed nervously.
  "Yeah, I'm fine, let's just forget about it." The archer said again while he was slowly trailing his hands down Felicity's curves. She sighed but she still didn't seem ready to let it go. "I'm sorry. I've probably just spent too much time with him lately..." Oliver continued. This only caused his cheeks to flush even more red.
  "Maybe we should just go to sleep." Felicity suggested and turned out the lights and turned away from Oliver as she laid back down.
  Oliver turned towards her and placed his arm around her to pull her close while he tried to ensure her. "It doesn't mean anything, I'm just tired." he murmured. But he wasn't quite sure who he was trying to convince.
  Felicity turned towards him to face him. She almost looked angry and that look made Oliver feel guilty, he already kept his son a secret from her, he didn't want to keep another secret, but he wasn't even sure why he was thinking about the infuriating Barry Allen.
"But it does mean something, Oliver. There's clearly something going on between you two and before you've sorted it out..." Felicity said with a sigh and took a pause before she added. "...I think we should take a break." Oliver noticed tears forming in her eyes as she said it.
  "Felicity, don't be silly..." Oliver sighed but she turned away from him again.
"Just, good night." She said and he felt so guilty and ashamed that he couldn't fall asleep.

Meanwhile in Central City, Barry was on a date-night with Patty in her house after the long day that was defeating an immortal maniac. But he hadn't even felt like hanging out with her, but he was always finding excuses and he couldn't make up another.
  They were making out on her couch and things were starting to heat up. She pushed him down on the couch and when her mouth crashed down on his again a small whimper left his mouth. "Ollie..."
  Patty sat up straight while giving him an odd glare. "My name's Patty." she said and Barry's cheeks turned bright red.
  "I know, I know..." The embarrassed man said and placed his head in his hands.
  "Who's Ollie?" Patty asked in confusion and Barry sighed and pulled a hand over his face in embarrassment.
  "Um... Ol-Oliver Queen." Barry stuttered and couldn't bring himself to look at her. Why did I even think of him while making out with my girlfriend?
  "Wow, I knew from Joe, that you used to be pretty hung up on his daughter, but are you also into guys as well?" Patty asked with a non-amused chuckle and Barry let out a nervous chuckle as well.
  "I don't know...I didn't think so. But I guess... um... I do...find Oliver... attractive, I mean... who doesn't?" Barry stuttered with a heavy flush on his cheeks and felt even more embarrassed as he admitted that.
  Patty was shaking her head and sighed. "Wow, I can't believe this... but I think you should go and sort out whatever it is that you're feeling because you obviously feel something for that guy." she said and without looking at her Barry got up from the couch and started walking towards the door.
"Um...goodbye." he murmured while avoiding looking at her.