Trick or treat

With a mischievous twin like Sebastian, Barry was used to tricks.
     Sebastian's new mission was to set him up with Oliver Queen on Halloween because Barry had admitted to his twin that he thought he was bi.
     If he couldn't be with Iris who was with Eddie, he wanted to explore his other options.
     Sebastian thought the perfect opportunity would be at the Halloween party he was throwing.
    Since Sebastian came back to Central City while Barry was in his coma for nine months, he was working at a bar, where he performed during the weekends.
     This evening it was decorated for Halloween and filled with all their mutual friends, dressed up as famous villains. Barry's new friends Cisco and Caitlin, Iris and Eddie and Oliver along with team Arrow was there.
    Sebastian had even managed to convince some old Warbler friends to come. Even his crush Kurt Hummel, who happened to be married.
     "You told me to let Iris be because she's dating Eddie, yet you invited a married guy, who's husband stayed home with their kids," Barry pointed out when his wasted twin approached him by the bar. Probably to fetch more drinks for his friends.
    "Because you're not the kind of guy who'd break up a relationship. Me on the other hand," Sebastian responded with a grin as he glanced from Iris and Eddie on the dance floor to Kurt, who was chatting with the Warblers.
     "And besides Blaine owed me one for helping out with their engagement years ago and he doesn't think Kurt would ever go for me. I like a challenge." Sebastian proceeded as he gazed at Kurt, but looked away when his crush noticed.
    "Why do I even take dating advice from you?" Barry asked while shaking his head as he took a sip from his drink, even if it couldn't make him drunk.
     "Because I know how you get someone like Oliver Queen. Be confident, flirtatious and sexy- you know like me," Sebastian said and flashed him another smirk as he pointed at Oliver. He sat in a booth with his team mates.
    "Is that why I had to dress up as you?" Barry asked and glanced down at the Warbler suit he was wearing.
    His twin was dressed up as one of the Volturi's from Twilight because he'd found out that Kurt used to love those movies.
     "Yes. Now run over and talk to him." Sebastian said and put a drink in Barry's hand before he shoved him in the direction of Oliver and his team in the other end of the bar.
     With a sigh Barry approached his crush and his friends. Oliver, Diggle and Roy were all dressed up as Death eaters while Felicity, Laurel & Thea, were the witches from Hocus Pocus. 
    "Trick or treat?" Barry asked in an attempt to channel Sebastian's snarky, confident attitude.
     "Oliver could really use a treat." Felicity giggled. She was clearly drunk and her comment caused Barry's cheeks to flush red.
    "Actually, I could really use that drink." Oliver said as he got out of the booth in his Snape costume.
    Barry handed him the blood red fluid and made sure to let their fingers brush.
    Oliver probably noticed, but he didn't say anything. He grabbed the glass and finished the drink at once.
     "Doesn't Barry deserve a treat in return? You should dance with him!" Laurel exclaimed ecstatically.
    "I'm not dancing." Oliver protested without looking at the dorky man in front of him.
    "Me neither. I'm too clumsy." Barry clarified and cleared his throat when he looked away.
     Oliver's blue eyes were very distracting in the darkness of the bar, where only some ghostly lights were lit.
     "Then why don't you go back to our apartment and watch a horror movie." Sebastian said. Barry hadn't even heard his twin approaching until he stood next to them.
    "They're not gonna let this go until I take you on a date, so should we get out of here?" Oliver asked and Barry's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red.
    He nodded carefully before he followed Oliver out of the bar into the crisp night.
    "Are we actually going on a date or did you just say that to shut our friends up?" Barry asked without meeting his crush gaze.
    "Of course we're going on a date." Oliver said and Barry dared to look at him. There was a gleam in Oliver's blue eyes.
     "Are you tricking me?" Barry wondered when he noticed Oliver leaning in while he reached for his hand.
    "No, I've been meaning to ask you out since you woke up from your coma." The archer said. For once he sounded nervous and insecure.
    "Really?" Barry could hear how he sounded too excited. His heart skipped a beat
    "Yes. Do you want a treat or not?" Oliver asked, but barely got to finish his sentence before Barry had wrapped his arms around his neck.
    Then he leaned in to press his lips against Oliver's while he felt a hand against his cheek and a tongue that parted his lips further.
    "Take me back to your place." Oliver whispered against Barry's lips while he intertwined their fingers.
    "So you're not spooked by our first kiss being between my annoying twin and professor Snape?" Barry asked as he beamed at his crush.
    "When you put it like that. A little. But it's Halloween, we should be spooked shouldn't we?" Oliver replied with a smile growing on his face.
    "True." Barry replied before he pressed another quick peck to Oliver's lips and rushed him back to his apartment as soon as their mouths parted.

They switched into comfortable clothes. Barry leant Oliver a matching t-shirt and sweatpants. Before they spent the rest of the night watching horror movies cuddled up on Barry's couch.
    Much to Oliver's disappointment because Barry wrapped his arms around him and squeezed him tight, during all the scary parts.
    But he had to admit he didn't mind because Barry was almost like a human cat. The lightning was buzzing inside of him, almost making it sound as if he was purring.
    Especially when Oliver gently stroked his back and murmured into his soft brown hair.
     "Getting close to someone has always been my biggest fear. But this isn't that scary." Oliver murmured and Barry looked up to meet his gaze.
    "Just because I'm a speedster we don't have to rush into anything. We could just see where things might go?" he said with a bright smile that Oliver couldn't resist.
   "As long as I get to call the shots." the archer replied before he leaned in for a tender, toe-curling kiss.

It's not a scary story in the slightest. Here's just some Olivarry fluff for Halloween.