Take Me Back To The Start

This story takes place in Flashpoint after Barry's been living there for a week. Oliver shows up surprisingly and after Barry's confusion settles Oliver takes him back to how they met in Flashpoint.

Barry had been spending time with his parents and living in Flashpoint for the past week now, when he's in his lab one day because he's still a csi and he's filing in some boring report when he heard footsteps behind him.
  "Hi there, handsome." was that Oliver's voice? Barry thought and quickly spun around on his chair and noticed that it indeed was. There Oliver Queen stood in all his glory, in a fancy suit and tie smiling with two coffees and a box that seemed to be from Jitters in his hand.
  Oliver came up to Barry's desk and put the box down. "I got your favorites." he said casually as he opened the box to reveal five yellow donuts with lightning bolts on them. Even though something weird was going on because it sounded like Oliver had just called him handsome, the dorky csi could never turn down delicious looking donuts. He grabbed one and took a big bite and the donuts really was delicious with the banana cream and some touch of lemon curd.
"Oh my god! These are delicious!" Barry tried to speak with his mouth full and a big smile appeared on Oliver's face before he leaned in and kissed him before he had barely swallowed the first one.
  Barry's eyes widened in surprise when Oliver tasted the frosting from his lips and opened his mouth more to lick his way into his mouth. Oh my god, what is happening? Barry thought. Why's Oliver Queen kissing me? And how did we even meet in this timeline? His thoughts were distracted as Oliver deepened the kiss further and all Barry could do was let him because he was too surprised to do anything else.
  Once Oliver's lips eventually parted from Barry's, the surprised man let out a slight gasp that Oliver didn't think much about. "Mmm. You're right they're truly delicious." his handsome former vigilante partner and friend who just kissed him said with a flirtatious smile on his face.
  "What- what's going on? What was that for?"  Barry asked when he could finally form words again but he could sense a blush spreading across his cheeks.
  The response he got was shadowed by a warm chuckle and teasing smile. "Didn't think I needed a reason to kiss my boyfriend."
  Barry's eyes widened in surprise yet again. "B-boy-boyfriend?" he stuttered while Oliver broke into laughter from his surprised face.
  "Oh sorry, my fiancé." The other man corrected himself by showing a golden engagement-band around his finger, but that only seemed to confuse the other man more.
How much did I change? Barry thought to himself while pulling a hand through his hair. I've been waiting to talk to Iris for the past few days and I've constantly been talking about the beautiful girl in the coffee shop with my parents so how come they haven't even mentioned that I'm engaged. To Oliver Queen nonetheless. Oh god, what have I done? he pulled his hands over his face. "But... but my parents haven't said anything." fell of the confused speedster's lips which caused the other man to chuckle with a crinkle between his eyebrows.
  "You know we've been keeping our relationship secret, at first because my mother wasn't exactly thrilled about me dating you before she died." Oliver explained with a sad look on his face while Barry still looked at him in confusion. "And then after her death we thought it'd be for the best if my enemies didn't know I was dating the hottest guy in Central City because they'd use you against me for dating the Green Arrow."
  "Oh... and the public thinks you're the Mayor?" Barry wondered carefully, but now it was Oliver who looked at him in confusion.
"No, I'm not the mayor of Star City, Tommy is as you know because handling my family's company and being The Green Arrow is taking up too much time from you and our William as it is. I wouldn't have much time to visit you both here in Central City, if I was the mayor too." So Tommy isn't dead. But Moira is. My parents are alive. And William still exists. Wonder who else is alive again?
"What about Laurel?" Barry asked before he took a sip of the coffee, that was already starting to get cold, since he had forgotten about the goodies because of the new information he learned.
"She's fine, she and Tommy are expecting their first child, but you know that, Barry. We just went to their baby shower last Sunday. Why are you acting so weird, baby?" The sweet nickname caused Barry to blush involuntarily. But last Sunday didn't even exist in Flashpoint because last week this timeline didn't exist. He knew he had to be honest before he messed up, his already messed up timeline even more.
  "Ollie, I have to tell you something and it's not going to make a lot of sense so it's probably for the best if you sit down." Barry gestured to another chair in his lab that Oliver fetched while the speedster got up and rushed to close the door to his lab and made sure it was locked so no one would disturb this possibly very awkward conversation.
But when Barry rushed back to his chair opposite the one Oliver had grabbed a pair of blue eyes were wide in surprise as if it was the first time he saw Barry's speed. "How is that possible?" the archer asked while he sat down and Barry who took a deep breath as he sat down opposite his friend (or fiancé) before he started explaining everything.
  "This isn't the real timeline. A week ago I had to take down this villain... Zoom, who had just killed my father..." Barry explained and had to pause because the thought still pained him even if he had brought his parents back. "... but I was still so heartbroken I didn't know what to do. So I used my speed to go back in time and stop this other villain, Reverse Flash, from killing my mother when I was eleven." Tears started welling up in his eyes as he talked about the loss of his parents, but he was soon soothed by a warm hand that grabbed his even after all the confusing information.
The actual you wouldn't be so calm about this. Barry thought but smiled as a warmth spread through him. Oliver's blue eyes shined with compassion and maybe love. It was a bit weird to think that they were a couple in any timeline, but when Oliver spoke comfortingly he could see why he'd be so taken with the charming Vigilante. "I'm sorry, Barry. Both my parents are dead too, but if you're from another time, you must already know that unless they're alive where you come from." he spoke kindly but his eyebrows was crinkled in confusion, but he managed to offer a soft smile.
Barry smiled compassionately back at the other man. "Sadly they are, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring them back in this timeline too." he murmured as he was avoiding Oliver's blue gaze, but then he felt a warm calloused hand that tilted his chin up and forced him to meet his intense heavenly blue eyes again.
"But if you brought them back, I wouldn't have met you." Oliver reassured the younger man with a very loving look on his face. But then a thought popped into his head and he became curious to know more about the other timeline.
  "How did we meet?" They both asked each other at the same time which caused them both to blush and chuckle. Oliver was the first to lean back in his chair and drop his hand from Barry's face before he took a sip from his now cold coffee. Barry took a sip from his own coffee too and then the archer, who was apparently his fiancé in this timeline, squeezed Barry's hand gently again as if to give him permission to go first.
"I'm just confused because if my mother wasn't unexplainably murdered when I was eleven then I wouldn't have been so obsessed with the Vigilante and gone to Starling City where I met you." Barry explained and he felt his cheeks flush red when he realized he just said that he used to be obsessed with the alter ego of the man in front of him.
The other man chuckled with a warmth that sent a warm rush through Barry even though it shouldn't. "You were obsessed with me?" Oliver asked and the question caused Barry's face to heat up even more while he was shaking his head in panic.
All of this was giving the billionaire the wrong idea so Barry tried to save his own skin. "No, I mean we're not...um...close... like this... in the timeline where I come from." he explained with a stutter and Oliver slowly let go of his hand with a sting of disappointment.
"Oh, was it because I married Laurel or something?" The archer wondered with curiosity but it made Barry sigh. Why do I have to break his heart twice? First I reject him and then I have to tell him, that the woman he thinks is his soulmate, is dead.
Barry was shaking his head and sadness crossed his face which Oliver noticed. "I'm very sorry to say this, but in the actual timeline she and Tommy... they're not alive." he couldn't look at Oliver when he spoke because he could bet he was about to cry. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if someone had told me Iris and Cisco was dead in another timeline. While Barry was lost in his thoughts he was nervously tapping on the desk until he felt a comforting hand over his own.
  "Okay, but if we're not together in your timeline, how come you still let me kiss you?" Oliver asked with a blush on his cheeks that caused Barry to forget his sad thoughts and he blushed again.
  "You caught me off guard. Even though the other you have thought me to be wary of my surroundings and not let my guard down so the other you would've probably said "I told you so." Barry rambled nervously with a short chuckle and the other man chuckled too. "But since I assume I didn't investigate a break in at Queen Consolidated, what did I do when we met?" the curious speedster added because he'd been wondering ever since Oliver came into his office.