Dreamy

Just a fluffy story about the morning after Oliver & Barry hooked up after their flirtatious garage fight. It's written through Oliver's POV (since I was inspired by Stephen's recent Instagram post where he called Grant dreamy 😹).

I woke up with a very odd feeling in my body when the sunlight slipped in through the curtains. Because I actually felt relaxed and had slept most of the night for the first time since way before the island. I hadn't woken up in a panicked state panting from my nightmares and the reason why was currently curled up on my arm. Barry Allen was still asleep with his warm soft cheek against my shoulder and his arms tossed lazily over my chest that indicated that he'd been cuddling me all night. A smile covered his face even in his sleep which caused my lips to twitch into a smile too, while I slowly traced my fingers down his back to the spot where I shot him recently, not that there was any signs of it which was a downside to his super speed. But there was definitely a whole lot of perks that came with it.
I'm pretty sure he ruined non-super-powered sex for me last night. But I had no idea how this infuriating speedster could have this big effect on me? I had never even developed feelings for another man before. So why had he caused my heart to skip, when he told me that I could inspire people too, last night? And earlier too when he had said that there was still a light in me his words had gone straight to my heart. Maybe that's why I somehow subconsciously let him win that fight last night because I was so distracted by his smile and his cocky behavior when he had dodged all my arrows. I even got distracted enough to not foresee the first kiss that he gave me when I thought I had managed to overthrow him and was pinning him to the ground, straddling him. But then he had leaned up and given me a peck on my lips.
I slowly started tracing my fingers through Barry's soft brown hair while I recalled the sparks I felt when he kissed me for the first time and it caused my heart to skip again and my dick was hardening in my boxer-shorts. After all one of Barry's long legs were entangled with my own under the covers. I let out a soft sigh and allowed my mind to go back to how gentle his soft pink lips had felt against my own.
A nervous chuckle had escaped his lips as if he realized what he had done as soon as he pulled back from the unexpected kiss, but he must've noticed my surprised and stunned expression because his confidence had returned again.
  "See. I won." He had said with a dirty smirk on his face and I couldn't resist him when he looked at me like that with sparkling green eyes so I leaned in again and pressed my lips against his in a way rougher and needier kiss than the sweet careful kiss he had given me. I even cupped his face between my green-gloved-clad-hands. A soft moan had escaped his lips as I started to devour his mouth with my tongue and a low growl escaped my throat.
  "Shit, you were right. We definitely have unfinished business to take care off. So my apartment. Now." I had growled into his ear and in an instant he had rushed us back to my apartment and one thing had led to another and it had been the best sex of my entire life because there was something very real and intimate between us.
"Good morning, handsome." Barry's sleep-drunk voice when he woke up interrupted my thoughts about last night. He placed a hand against my scruffy cheek and I chuckled softly before I placed a hand under his chin so that I could tilt his head up so our lips could meet in a tender toe-curling morning kiss.
  "Mmm. Really good morning." he murmured against my lips that twitched into an even bigger smile.
  "Good morning to you too, Barry." I said softly with a smile on my face and held his dreamy green eyes while I ran a thumb alongside his jawline. "I can't believe I'm finally saying that and mean it for the first time since before the island and every bad thing that has happened in my life since." I continued with a sigh and he got a very soft look in his eyes compared to the cocky gleam he just had while he reached for my free hand. His hand had been resting over my heart until now.
"So this wasn't another bad mistake in your life?" Barry asked with a cute crinkle between his eyebrows. He suddenly sounded so insecure compared to his confidence last night.
  Maybe that had just been a trick to get me into bed? Either way it had worked so it didn't really matter. I chuckled softly again while I caressed his flushed cheek tenderly. "No. This wasn't a mistake, Barry. Sure, it was very very unexpected, but this...you and me whatever it is...feels right... and that scares the hell out of me. I'd rather be filled with shame and guilt." I revealed without really looking at Barry anymore because I wasn't usually that open about my feelings, but he made me want to be and I could feel a heavy blush cover my face that caused the younger man to grin.
"Aww. I guess I won more than just the fight last night. It appears I also won Oliver Queen's heart..." Barry said with a wink before he leaned in for another tender kiss. I could feel the smile on his lips against my own, but I instantly took charge over the kiss to show him exactly who won and deepened it with my tongue and nibbled softly at his lower lip as I slowly pulled back. It caused a soft moan to escape his lips.
  "I don't know what you did to me last night, Barry, but I haven't felt this way... about anyone." I said softly with a blush on my cheeks while I slowly ran my hands down his lean upper body as I continued to pour out my heart to the man in my bed. "Every word you said to me yesterday got to me somehow and you have made me start to believe that I can be a better man. And that I want to be better because I want to feel like I actually deserve you. Because right now you're too good for me. You really are my guardian angel..." I continued to speak softly and he joined our fingers together when I paused. "But I'm so damaged..." I sighed deeply and broke the eye contact again, but I could catch him shake his head from the corner of my eye.
"No, Ollie you're not too damaged at all... the fact that you're opening up to me right now and the way you did yesterday, when I told you there's still a light inside of you, proves me otherwise." Barry said softly with a compassionate smile on his face instead of his usual teasing one. "And if you don't believe that then I will gladly keep telling you, whenever you're being full of crap again." He added and made me chuckle deeply the way I did the other night when he called me a douche as the Arrow. He broke into a soft chuckle too before he leaned in and brushed his lips against mine again. He was suddenly in charge of the kiss and I let him. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I gasped softly when he started to vibrate it.
  "Holy... Barry, you're going to be the death of me." I gasped and he chuckled again because he was so proud of his little dirty trick.
"We can't have that, so I should probably run back to Central City before I get too many questions about where I was all night." Barry suddenly changed the subject and rushed out of my bed and got dressed in his clothes and his suit from last night before I even had time to straighten myself on the bed.
"Wait, Barry." I said while I got out of my bed too. The speedster's gaze dropped to the hard bulge in my boxer-shorts and I caught him swallow hard before he tore his gaze away from my nearly naked body. "Thank you for last night. And thank you for keeping this thing between us a secret because I was just going to point out that we shouldn't tell everyone before we know exactly what this is?" I was thinking out loud while I reached for his hands and he placed them around his neck and dropped his own to my waist.
  "I think we both know exactly what this is. The beginning of a relationship between two superheroes from two different cities who's going to try and make their secret romance work, since one of them has the perks of super-speed and the other is just very dreamy and good looking." Barry said with a big smile on his face and I couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable description.
  "You're all of the above, Barry. You have super-speed and you're very good looking and dreamy." I responded before I gently captured his lips in a passionate kiss. He responded flawlessly and allowed me to call the shots again and map his mouth out.
When our lips parted Barry gave me a soft look. "Goodbye for now my handsome, secret boyfriend." he murmured before he pressed another peck against my lips very quickly and then he rushed off before I could reply so I picked up my phone and texted him.
  "See you soon my dreamy, secret boyfriend."

Thanks for reading! And thanks for the inspiration Stephen Amell 😜