Dizzy feels

Barry's bachelor party if Oliver had shown up later.

Ralph had dragged Barry, Cisco and Joe out to a bar to celebrate Barry's bachelor party and given Barry something stronger to drink than usual.
  At first he was simply very happy and drunk. Although his mood switched constantly through the evening, and he turned into a sad drunk while he was enjoying some chicken wings.
"Hey sad Flash? Why the face?" Cisco asked from the other table.
"Nothing, I just love chicken wings so much." Barry responded teary eyed as he looked at the piece of food and Cisco just rolled his eyes and ignored him. Ralph had disappeared somewhere else and Joe was freaking out over the fact that Cecile's daughter was a stripper in the same bar, and he had gone out for some air. Or to call Cecile, Barry had forgot.
  It didn't take long until Barry started sending drunk texts to Oliver since he was supposed to show up for his bachelor party, but wasn't there.

Miss u here. U should be here. Your my best man. Your son will b fine, I need u here now.

Barry was drunk enough to forget all kinds of filter and grammar when he typed a text very quickly. It didn't take long before he got a text back from a very confused Oliver.

Barry, are you alright? It looks like your drunk.

Barry just giggled reading the words on the screen before he dug in on another plate of chicken wings that the waiter just arrived with. Then he typed back.

Yessss, I'm so drunk, Olllie. Come take care of me.

Barry didn't hear back from Oliver after that. He started thinking that maybe Oliver thought his texts implied something else, they did sound very flirtatious. But he was too drunk to overthink them too long.
Suddenly his thoughts went to Titanic instead and Cisco caught him crying from the other table. "What's with the sad face now?" Barry barely looked up.
  "Why didn't Jack make room for Rose on the door? There was plenty of room for the both of them..." he sobbed and Cisco kept his face in his hands, this was without a doubt the crappiest party he's ever been to.
  Barry noticed Joe seemed to get in trouble with some youngsters up at the bar and left his seat and when Joe clarified he was a cop, the fight escalated and Barry drunkenly yelled. "And I'm The Flaaaash!"

Out of nowhere an arrow came flying in and hit Barry in the leg. He passed out and next thing he knows, he woke up in a unfamiliar room. He was still drunk because it felt like the room was spinning when he opened his eyes.
  Oliver or the Green Arrow rather was sitting on a chair next to the bed watching him with his hood down. "Ollie, wait... did you shoot me again?" Barry asked as he felt a sore sensation in his leg.
  Oliver's lips twitched into a smile. "Had to so I could get you out of there." he stated and Barry tried sitting up while trying to give Oliver a death glare, but his gaze was hazy from being so drunk. "By the way, I think your friends might've gotten arrested, but I was busy saving your secret identity... so you're welcome." Oliver added.
  Barry gasped and placed his hands over his mouth. "Crap! Remind me to never get drunk again." he said and felt embarrassment creep over him. He had sent inappropriate texts to Oliver and he still showed up. But he knew he had to help Cisco and Joe out of whatever situation they were in right now. Therefore he tried to get out of the bed, but the pain in his leg and the dizziness was awful so he dropped back down against the headboard.
  Oliver was just grinning at Barry's struggles. He looked very amused actually. In another situation Barry would've been happy to see the usually very grumpy man smile, but not right now. "Why are you enjoying my misery?" he asked with a gesture at Oliver's grin.
"I've never seen you drunk before, it's quite amusing." Oliver replied and let out a chuckle before he moved over to sit the foot-end of the bed which caused Barry to remember reality because the room was very bright.
  "Where am I?" The confused speedster wondered.
  "In mine and Felicity's hotel room. She's still out with Iris I guess since she hasn't come back here yet." Oliver explained and Barry looked at him in confusion.
  "Wait? If you're both here, why didn't you drop by Star Labs when she did?" Barry asked and hoped Oliver wouldn't hear the disappointment in his voice that he didn't come with the rest of them to the bar.
  "I didn't arrive with Felicity. I had business to take care of first. Slade called, but I managed to delay helping him to tomorrow, but I still couldn't leave William alone so he's at Rene's. He and Zoe could both use a friend in their own age, especially right now." Oliver explained and while he talked Barry's heart swelled a bit hearing him talk so fondly about his son.
  "You're such a good dad." Barry slurred and leaned in to hug Oliver. The archer just sighed but as Barry started crying again with his emotions still all over the place, Oliver wrapped his arms around him to comfort him through his mood swings. They were just sitting there on the bed stuck in that embrace for what felt like an eternity to Oliver, but just a few seconds for Barry.
"You're not a good drunk." Oliver teased while he eased the embrace. His soft voice caused Barry to feel better again.
  Then Barry leaned his head on Oliver's shoulder. "Thank you for showing up at my bachelor party anyway." he whispered.
  Oliver gently rubbed Barry's back while he replied. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. I just had no idea where you guys were and well I wanted to surprise you." he said softly, but he was keeping the real reason out of it because it was too embarrassing and he wasn't sure he could ever accept these feelings he had for Barry, much less act on them.
  After Oliver finished his sentence Barry looked up at his face and noticed the gleam in those blue eyes. They were so deep Barry thought he could drown in them and without thinking he brushed his fingers across that mask he once made for the man in front of him.
  "You're beautiful." Barry whispered drunkenly and Oliver chuckled while his cheeks slowly turned red. Then he removed Barry's hand from his face.
"And you're very drunk." The archer responded even though his heart was racing faster at the thought of Barry finding him beautiful.
  "No, you're beautiful when I'm sober too...but I would just never have the courage to tell you that." Barry said with a chuckle and brushed his fingers over Oliver's hand on the bed between them. He found himself intertwining his fingers with those calloused ones.
  Oliver looked down at their intertwined fingers and despite the fact that he knew it was wrong to do something stupid when Barry was in such a vulnerable state and when he was back with Felicity, he slowly started leaning in and his lips were just inches from Barry's when someone, most likely his girlfriend, entered the hotel room.
  Oliver instantly cleared his throat while he quickly got up from the bed. "Is your leg healed yet?" he asked. Barry swung his legs over the bedside and took a few stumbling steps, he was faking most of it just to get an excuse to lean on Oliver because with his speed-healing, his leg was almost totally fine. Oliver led him out of the bedroom to the bright colored main room of the big hotel room.
  "Hey, Felicity." Barry slurred and waved with a smile. The blonde girl was taking of her high heels when she saw a drunken Barry clinging onto her boyfriend. She didn't look upset, she seemed more amused actually and she started giggling before she noticed the wound that was slowly healing on Barry's leg.
  "Oh my god, what happened? You didn't shoot him again did you?" Felicity asked while she gave Oliver a worried look.
  Oliver explained how he saved Barry's secret identity, and had to shoot him to calm him down. Barry tried to ensure it wasn't that bad and that it was more important to get his friends out of jail instead right now.
  "You can barely walk, how will you do that?" Oliver asked.
  Barry sighed before he made a sad pout. "Oh I won't. Since you shot me, you'll bail them out." he said and now it was Oliver who sighed.
  But after a second look at Barry, he simply resisted. "Fine. But you owe me one." he said and headed out of the hotel room.