Baby Bear

Trigger warning: incest. But just for fun because Barry referred to Oliver "like a brother" in the most recent episode, but after all those glances throughout the crossovers and checking each other out and so on I took it upon myself to write this steamy little AU:     Oliver has two speedy's in this story, both Thea and Barry. Barry is five years younger than his handsome older brother and it's Barry's twentieth birthday when Oliver suddenly discovers strange feelings for his baby brother.

The Queen Mansion was filled with all of Barry's friends celebrating his birthday. Barry was trying to teach his friends some dirty dance moves when Oliver accidentally looked his brother's way as he jerked his hips against his best friend Iris, who was giggling with her arms around Barry's neck. A strange kind of jealousy filled Oliver up watching his brother dirty dance with his best friend and crush. He wasn't sure why. He tried to shake his stupid thoughts away and went to ask Laurel to dance instead.
  Later that evening when everyone except the Queen's had left the party a drunk birthday boy dropped down on the couch next to Oliver and leaned his head against his brother's broad shoulder, once Thea and Roy had parted from the living room. Then the older brother felt that strange feeling go through his body again. A flutter in his chest. A sting of pain and a whole lot of disgust for thinking about his brother in this way. But Barry smelled so good despite dancing and drinking all night. The older brother couldn't resist resting his scruffy cheek against the soft brown hair.
  "Are you tired?" Oliver asked quietly and his younger brother nodded as he curled up closer into Oliver's solid body next to him. That caused the older boy's heart to skip another beat as Barry's hand, accidentally or maybe not so accidentally?, brushed against a thigh that wasn't his own. Suddenly he also draped his long legs over his brother's lap. Blue eyes looked into green ones and that weird feeling washed over Oliver again as they held each other's gaze for a few seconds.
  "I wanna sit on your lap Ollie just like I used to when I was a kid." Barry murmured drunkenly while he chuckled. The older brother knew it was a horrible idea, but he couldn't resist that pout so he pulled Barry onto his lap anyway who sighed in contentment when he leaned back against Oliver's muscular chest. The strong body felt good surrounding him. Strong arms wrapped around his torso and that broad chest against Barry's back.
  Barry wore a white buttoned up stylish shirt, that he looked very handsome in along with dark stylish pants and a bow tie. His brother was wearing a blue jeans-shirt and a pair of dark jeans that probably did nothing to hide the growing bulge in his pants by now. Green eyes had darted to his crotch before Barry sat on his lap so Oliver knew he had probably noticed that and his younger brother started to feel his own erection sneak up on him, the longer he sat on brother's lap and could feel his growing bulge under his ass. Suddenly they were both hyper aware of the sexual tension in the air and Oliver was the first to eventually break the silence.
  "Happy birthday, Barry." Oliver whispered into his younger brother's ear and a smile crossed Barry's lips.
  "You've already said that today, multiple times, Ollie." The younger brother pointed out. A warm chuckle escaped both their throats and the warm wave washed over both of them again.
  "Come on. Let's head upstairs and get your drunk ass to bed." Oliver said which earned him another chuckle from his brother, who didn't want to leave the comforting embrace he was wrapped in. And the thought of heading to bed with Oliver was thrilling.
  "You'll have to carry me, I'm too tired from all the dancing." Barry whined almost like a child despite the fact that he just turned twenty and wasn't even a teenager anymore. It caused Oliver to sigh deeply but he indulged his little brother anyway with a flirtatious line.
  "Yeah, and you really had some moves up there." Oliver said with a chuckle while a blush spread over Barry's cheeks. The older brother braced himself so he could get up from the couch with Barry still in his arms. The drunk younger man was clinging his arms around his brother's muscular shoulders like a koala bear and Oliver had a hand around Barry's back and the other one was carrying those long legs. Barry was even taller than himself so getting up from the couch went a bit clumsily, but the stronger more fit brother managed not to trip over his own feet.
  Once they got upstairs Oliver carried Barry into his bedroom that was door-to-door with his own and put the younger man down. But Barry's arms remained around his older brother's neck as if he refused to let go. Still hugging him tight.
  "Barry... what are you doing?" Oliver asked with his heart hammering in his chest.
  Another drunk chuckle escaped Barry's throat. "Ollie, you know I'm clingy when I'm sober, it's even worse when I've been drinking." he confirmed which was something Oliver already knew about his brother. But those lean arms around him like that stirred up these strange feelings again. A blush covered his face since Barry still didn't let go and he didn't push him away even though he should've.
  "It's my birthday. I don't want to sleep alone." Barry sighed deeply and his words caused Oliver's blue eyes to widen. Did my brother just insinuate what I was thinking?
  "You want us to share the bed tonight?" Oliver asked in confusion while he slipped his fingers through his dirty blonde hair and avoided looking at his brother. When Barry nodded he took a step back so Barry's arms dropped to his sides while he exhaled deeply.
"Ollie, don't you remember when we were younger and it was no problem and you used to call me your Baby Bear?" Oliver was shaking his head while Barry spoke and he pulled a hand across his scruffy face.
  "You were five and I was ten, it's a big difference Barry!" The older brother wasn't sure why he raised his voice and got so annoyed. It must be because of those weird feelings that he'd felt the whole night and how much he wanted nothing more than to just crawl into Barry's bed with him and hold him like he used to back when they were kids. Before any stupid sexual thoughts came into the picture.
  "Ollie, stop pretending that we don't want the exact same thing." Barry said after a deep exhale and took another step back towards Oliver.
"Stop it Barry. I'm not gonna sleep with you no matter how much I might want to!" The older brother tried to keep his voice down so Thea wouldn't hear them. I've never felt that way about my sister. Of course not, it's sick. I shouldn't feel that way about Barry either. I must be sick. I'm catching real feelings for my biological brother and I can't stop thinking about fucking him into the mattress until he can't remember any other name aside from Ollie.
  Without realizing it Oliver had moved closer and was standing just a few inches from Barry now. He could feel a warm breath and a faint smell of alcohol grace his own lips. Barry's lips looked so soft and full, they were parted a little and Oliver couldn't help but stare. At the same time green lust-filled eyes darted to Oliver's lips as well. The tension was so thick in the air between them.
  "I know this is weird and we shouldn't want this, but what about just one kiss, Ollie? It's my birthday after all." The way Barry smiled caused the older brother's heart to skip several beats.
  Hell if I kiss you there's no going back, I don't think I would be able to stop until I've kissed your entire fucking body. Oliver's thoughts were spinning but he somehow managed to just leave Barry's room.
  Barry was left alone in his room and he got out of his clothes with a sigh, except for his boxer shorts and then he pulled on a baggy gray t-shirt to sleep in before he crawled under his red covers, but he felt so sexually frustrated, he didn't know what to do.
  Meanwhile in the room next door, Oliver took off his shirt before he entered the bathroom in the corridor between the bedrooms to splash some water on his face to cool down and try to shake his disgusting urges. He took a few calming breaths. When he returned to his room Barry had snuck in while Oliver was in the bathroom and was lying under Oliver's green covers wearing a big devilish grin on his face.
"Get out of my bed, Barry." Oliver sighed in annoyance while he gestured towards the door behind him, but his younger brother's gaze was glued to his bare muscular chest as he was slowly scanning the well carved abs on his older brother until those emerald eyes stopped at the waistline of Oliver's pants. His dark boxer shorts were sticking up underneath. The sight made Barry's mouth go completely dry and he couldn't stop staring.
  "Make me leave, then." Barry said teasingly while Oliver closed the bedroom door behind him before  he crawled onto the bed and started tickling his younger brother who started to squirm next to him. Both of them were soon laughing while they were tickling each other until Oliver suddenly became completely still when he noticed that Barry was lying on top of him. Their breathing was heavy after the laughing and the tickling. It created that sexual atmosphere in the air again. Barry's lips were slightly parted and Oliver just had to kiss him. He slipped his fingers into the soft brown hair while he cradled the back of his neck and watched those emerald eyes flutter close right before the older brother clashed their mouths together.
A burning desire was boiling in both of them while they were hungrily making out trying to grip anywhere on each other that they could during the heated kiss. A warm tongue slipped into Barry's mouth and over his tongue as they started fighting for dominance. Barry wrapped his arms tighter around his brother's neck when he flipped their positions so Oliver was on top of him instead.
  Barry started tugging at Oliver's dirty blonde hair while more masculine hands travelled up under Barry's t-shirt. "Mmm Ollie." The moan caused Oliver's cock to twitch in the confinement of his boxer shorts and he rutted himself against his younger brother.
  "Baby Bear... I want you to go down on me." The older brother growled against the soft skin on Barry's neck after sucking down deeply which would most likely leave a hickey for tomorrow. A soft moan of pleasure escaped the younger brother's mouth while he dug his nails into Oliver's back.
  But it didn't take long until Barry had slipped down between his older brother's legs and parted them more so he could lay down between them. Carefully Oliver draped his fit legs over Barry's shoulders to give him better access and a groan left his throat when Barry blew warm breath at his leaking cock through the fabric of his boxers. "Fucking hot." the older brother sighed as he tossed his head back against the pillows. He was tugging at Barry's messy hair and tried to breathe normally, but his pulse was racing and his heart as well.
  Barry rolled Oliver's boxer shorts down to his thighs before he pulled them off completely and then he took the leaking hard length into his mouth. Oliver had to bite down on his lip to not scream out loud as his Baby Bear started to bob his head to take in more of that thick cock.
  Once again Oliver had to fight another scream because Thea and Roy were at home, but they were probably asleep, if not being up to funny business of their own, but it was still out of question for anyone to find out what her horny brothers were up too.
  "Baby Bear... wait.. stop... I'mma come..." Oliver muttered low incoherent words as Barry was bringing him closer and closer to the edge. Then he suddenly stopped which made Oliver curse under his breath.
  "I wanna ride you, Ollie... so bad." The pure lust on Barry's face when he whispered those dirty words made Oliver forget all about how wrong this was because it felt too good to deny his younger brother of his birthday wish, no matter how wrong it was.
  "Stretch yourself open for me then. I want to watch my beautiful Baby Bear touch himself for me." Oliver whispered into Barry's ear and it sent a chill down his spine.
  "Like this big bro?" Barry asked while he slipped a hand into his boxer shorts while holding Oliver's hazy blue eyes. Why do I find this so fucking hot? I'm sick. No we're both sick. We're about to fuck each other.
  Barry got rid of his boxer shorts before he took of his t-shirt as well. Blue eyes widened as they were glued to Barry, who was playing with his hard cock before he suddenly removed his fingers up so he could wet them by moving them in and out of Oliver's parted mouth so he could start to stretch himself open as soon as possible.
  "Fuck." A low deep rustle escaped Oliver's lips while Barry moaned quietly as he continued to stretch himself open. Suddenly Oliver added a finger as well into his younger brother's tight hole and he had to cover Barry's mouth with his own to stop him from screaming out in pleasure.
  "Just look at me baby." Oliver's voice was soft before he cupped Barry's face between his hands and pressed another heated kiss against his lips. He mapped out the insides of Barry's mouth until the younger brother moaned into the kiss. "Go on and ride me now baby, it's your birthday. I want you to feel good, my Baby Bear." he mouthed against Barry's neck while he felt a heavy blush on his cheeks. Barry of course was completely flustered too.
  Barry braced himself as he started to line his hole up with the tip of Oliver's cock. "You're doing great, baby." The older brother murmured and a quiet gasp escaped Barry as he fully seated himself on his brother's hard erection. The fact that I put him in that state makes this whole thing feel even hotter, Barry thought as he adjusted to the unusual feeling of having a cock in his hole. Oliver hissed at the overwhelming feeling of Barry's heat around his hard cock.
   "I've actually never been with another guy before Ollie, so now you've given me my first kiss and my first time with a guy." Barry whispered against Oliver's lips which turned up in a smile. I actually had given my younger brother his first kiss. Wow. I hadn't thought about that in ages. Then he sloppily claimed his brother's lips again for a passionate but quick kiss.
  Barry broke the kiss to slowly pull off of the hard member inside him only to slam back down on it and both of them panted quietly. Oliver hit the right spot inside his younger brother and it felt incredible. Barry repeated the process several times letting out quiet moans of pleasure as he was bouncing up and down on his lover/brother.
  Oliver was probably getting close because he started to jerk Barry off while his thrusts up into the younger brother became more erratic and needy. While the younger man rode his brother as if his life depended on it. After a few more jerks Barry painted Oliver's abs with his cum while his older brother spilled his release inside Barry. They both moaned silently while they rode out their highs through a breathless sloppy kiss.
  Then Barry dropped down next to his brother still panting quietly. "Damn... that was..." he couldn't form the rest of the sentence.
  "Fuck... I didn't know sex could feel like that if I let go of my control issues. It felt even better to be fucked." Oliver panted quietly as he turned onto his side to watch Barry who had closed his eyes. He laughed quietly at those words still not opening his eyes.
  "Next time you can fuck me." Barry murmured into Oliver's ear and pressed a kiss to his neck as his blue eyes widened. "Look, I know incest is wrong, but man what we just did, did not feel wrong." He continued with a sigh and a nervous chuckle as he opened his eyes again.
  A smile crossed his brother's lips that caused Oliver's heart to skip several beats again. "I know... but I guess it can never happen again." The older brother sighed and turned away from Barry to stare up at the ceiling because he was mainly the more rational out of them. While Barry was more spontaneous as they'd found out tonight who now glanced at the man next to him with a sad pout.
  "Or we can just keep doing this, but work our asses off so no one finds out. I can't just have one taste and never again, Ollie." Barry's words made sense and Oliver agreed. Now when he knew what it felt like to have Barry's tight ass around his fully hardened cock... he wanted more. Then a thought struck him.
  "We could always move out to get our own place. Two brothers living together is not wrong." Oliver suggested and the younger looked at him.
  "What?" Barry was surprised, but then a warm soft hand joined his fingers with his own and calmed him. "You want us to get an apartment of our own?" the younger man asked with raised eyebrows and Oliver nodded before he captured those soft lips again. This kiss was tender and filled with love and it made Barry's toes curl as he reciprocated the kiss.
  "I want to be able to do that whenever I feel like it, Baby Bear." Oliver said against Barry's lips before he took his hands into his own. "And I want to be able to take you apart in our own kitchen. Or fuck you til you can't stand in our shower. And I want to be able to pin you down on our own couch and not worry about our sister or parents walking in on us." He spoke quietly while he cradled Barry's hands in his own.
  The smile Oliver loves crossed Barry's lips. "Okay. Let's get our own place so I can wake up next to my big brother every day and fall asleep in his strong sexy arms every night." The younger brother purred as he curled into that solid naked body next to him.
  "I love you, Ollie." Barry murmured and looked up into blue eyes that gave him the softest look he'd ever seen.
  "I love you too, my Baby Bear. Always." Oliver replied before he cupped Barry's face in his hands and kissed him slowly and passionately.
  "But for tonight, you need to go back to your own bed, unfortunately. If anyone finds you in my bed tomorrow morning... things will get really awkward and I don't even know what the punishment would be if we were caught." Oliver said when their lips parted and for once Barry listened and nodded before he leaned up for another quick kiss before he snuck out of Oliver's bed, grabbed his clothes and got dressed again.
  "Night, Ollie." Barry turned in the door with a soft smile.
  "Night, baby." Oliver said with a wink and blew an air kiss to his lover/brother. Damn that's crazy to think about, but we both want it and no one has to know. Once we have our own place I can stop feeling guilty because it's not like my body thinks of him as my brother anymore and I don't think I ever have. I've always enjoyed sharing a bed with him ever since we were kids and to have him on my lap and him clinging onto me whenever he wants. And how we used to hold his hand as we walked to school. Heck I even gave him his first kiss as he pointed out earlier. A smile crossed my mind as I remembered that day when he was fourteen and complained that he'd never get kissed because I got my first kiss at fourteen with Laurel so he wanted to do everything I did. And I ended up looking around when we were alone in the pool in the garden that summer night before I gave him a soft and tender first kiss. The way he looked at me afterwards still makes my heart race when I think about it. But we never spoke of that kiss, we started swimming around in the pool like it didn't just happen. And now I've popped his gay cherry too. And I can't wait to share many other firsts with my baby brother no matter how crazy that is. And he feels the same way based on that hot sex we just had. And it's not just sex. It's our unconditional love.

Barry brought this story upon himself. "Damn!" and all those looks he gave Oliver and then he said he was like a brother to him. Sweet sweet Barry we all know you're lying to yourself baby. I of course do not condone incest, but it's not like they're actual brothers in the shows or real life or anything. And this story was just an AU about what would happen if they were. They would never be able to keep their hands of each other. Related or not.