Dirty Little Secret

Second story dedicated to my Olivarry friend, Greta. This story takes place in the Heroes Joining Forces crossovers and Oliver finds out that Barry has a secret of his own.

Oliver was in Barry's lab waiting for the dna test results that would prove whether or not that young boy he saw with his short-time fling Samantha was his son. And he got really anxious waiting. Even if Barry might be the fastest man alive, he was sure taking his time to get this right.
Oliver walked up to the csi who was looking through a microscope and noticed a file resting on the desk next to him, almost discreetly as if the speedster wanted to hide it. Then he noticed his own name on it, Oliver Jonas Queen in a cursive style surrounded by a heart with an arrow going through it.
A soft chuckle escaped the archer's lips. "You have a file on me?" he asked with surprise and startled the man next to him who quickly picked the file up to shield it even though Oliver had already seen it.
A heavy blush spread over the speedster's cheeks. "Um... it's just some boring papers on the Vigilante mostly. Since I'm a csi it's purely professional to have the criminal records on a former criminal." he tried to act more casual about it than he internally was.
"Okay." Oliver said with a chuckle.
Crap, he definitely didn't buy that. I'm probably as red as a tomato or my suit right now, Barry thought.
"I think I deserve to see what's in there." Oliver said with a more firm voice this time.
Once again the younger man's cheeks flushed bright red. "It's really nothing interesting..." he took a few steps away, still shielding the file. Because if Oliver knew what was truly in the green folder, Barry would die of embarrassment.
  "Then it's no harm in letting me have a check is there?" the archer insisted with a sigh and reached for it, but the speedster started rushing around the lab to avoid his friend getting a hold of it. He had definitely forgotten about the task at hand, helping Oliver with this super secret sample. After the speedster had been running around for a while Oliver sighed deeply and put a foot in the rushing speedster's path so he tripped and fell flat on the floor. The papers in the folder flew everywhere.
"No." Barry groaned as Oliver went over to pick the empty folder up with a proud smirk on his face. The smile turned into confusion because it was definitely not just some sort of police record on the Vigilante. Among the papers scattered across the floor the archer's gaze found a shirtless picture of himself before the island that caused him to raise an eyebrow at the speedster when he picked it up. The blushing man had gotten up from the floor and was leaning against the wall covering his face in embarrassment so he didn't see how Oliver's lips twitched into a smile and blushed for the other man's sake.
Barry was sure he could probably never look at his fellow superhero friend again. He's gonna think I was some sort of stalker and I can't blame him, oh my god. I'm so fucked right now. He thought to himself and sighed.
Oliver turned his gaze back to the papers on the floor as he continued to pick them up. Most of the papers were articles on both playboy Oliver Queen and the dangerous vigilante. He also found a drawing of the green hooded hero, wait several drawings actually, and a few more pictures of him, that the csi probably had found online. There was also a picture from their first team up of them laughing at Jitters. That's totally a Felicity thing to do, or possibly Iris.
Maybe Oliver wasn't the only one who knew about what must've been a pretty serious crush. "Wow, Barry..." The archer was about to continue the sentence, but the other man finally found words to speak again.
"I really wasn't stalking you, I promise." Barry mumbled while staring down at the floor, but there was something cute about his blushing cheeks and his words interrupted Oliver's thoughts.
  "Sure. This is completely normal csi stuff to have, do you keep shirtless photos on all criminals you know?" Oliver said with an amused tone in his voice because he was very entertained by the speedster's stalker-ish crush, and it took his stress away from their crazy immortal villain, his issues with Felicity and his questions about Samantha and the kid.
"And what's this?" Oliver turned back to the scattered papers and his eyes darted to some sort of sketch, that he soon realized was a prototype sketch of the very mask Barry once made him. That was actually less stalker-ish and more of a sweet memory that caused the confused archer to smile again. "Oh."
The speedster picked up the final papers from the floor and Oliver gave him a look that said, give me those. Barry sighed "fine" and didn't bother to protest, at least the secret letters would give his partner in crime some more clarity. Because apparently the last two papers were letters. The first one must've been written to follow with the mask, but it never did.