The Unexpected(Chapter 30): Anything Could Happen

5 Years Later

Camila-POV

I was sleeping very peacefully until someone woke me up.

"Mommy!" A little girl jumped to the bed

"Little Camzy can't wait for reunion.." Lauren said walking behind the little girl, "Goodmorning, babe.." She continued as she gave me a small peck on my lips

"Reunion?" I asked as I get up from bed

"Yeah.. Reunion. Meeting Ally, Dinah, Normani, Demi, Cece.. And our other highschool friends.. Also the glee club.." She explained.

"Oh, what time is that again?" I asked as I prepare the breakfast for my Daugther and for my wife.

Did I say I have a daughter? Yes. I have a beautiful daughter, named, Denzel Faye Cabello-Jauregui. Denzel came from her Auntie, Demi. Since, like I said before, first love has a place in your heart.

"4 in the afternoon, is that okay?" She asked and I nodded sitting on the chair.

"Mmm, Camz, this smell so good.." She complimented. I rolled my eyes for that, no offense Laur.

"Thanks.. Now eat, before we get ready.." I said as we continued eating and got busy on a conversation about me and my family going out of town and some other stuff.

We were done with our breakfast and we still have time. It's still early, 9:45 am, that counts, right?

We sat down on the couch as Denzel watch her favorite movie, Frozen. Me and Lauren just sat back there and whisper things..

"Hey, Lo, do you want, I don't know, maybe another, baby?" I asked because she doesn't know I'm carrying a Two Months baby..

"A-A wha-t?" She stammered. Why is she so nervous having another baby?

"A baby.. Denzy is getting her own brother or sister.." I said as I pecked her lips.

Having a baby isn't what I thought it was. I thought that it's hard and painful, it doesn't include the giving of birth, okay? Anyway, it's awesome carrying a baby, because it changes you. You are carrying a soon-to-be person inside of you, who you call You're child.

"Hey, Camz? What are you thinking, baby?" She asked concerned.

"I'm just upset that you are not happy with our soon-to-be child.." I playfully frowned

"I'm happy for her or him.. I'm just happy because I can't ask for a better family.." She said as she kissed my lips passionately.

It's awesome, having a family of your own, to take care of, to scold of.. Knowing that these people are here to love you, to support you, and to care for you.

"I love you Lo.." I said as she caress my tummy.

"I love you too, Camz.." She replied as she kiss my belly.

"Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart.."

"Happy Anniversary too.."

"You know what?" She said while giving me a playful peck on the nose, "It's the awesomest present you have ever gave to me.."

"I know.." I chuckled.

She giggled, making me blush. "We better get ready, before I make it as a twin.." She winked and literally made me red as a tomato.

Damn this woman.

POV-Lauren

Having another child is exciting. It motivates me to do my job well. To focus on my team.. My family is my inspiration.