The Unexpected(Chapter 20): Confession

POV-Lauren 

I noticed that Cece was holding my phone. I grabbed it and looked at the time, 7:30 am. Too early but I forced myself to get out on bed, kissing Cece's forehead and left the room. I went downstairs and made me a sandwhich. Cece isn't that type of a morning person. 

My phone vibrated and I saw a text from Camila. When I opened my phone and typed my password. As as it opened, I saw a bunch of messages.. This isn't me talking to her..  

From Camz: 

We need to talk. 

To Camz: 

What about?

From Camz: 

I missed you 

To Camz: 

Look, for your information, I'm taken. To Cece Frey. 

She didn't replied back. I never sent these messages. I would never tell that to Camila coldly, so I decided to text her. 

To Camz: 

Hey Camz? Sure we could talk. I'll pick you up at 6, tonight. 

After I pressed sent, minutes gone by I received a text from Camila. 

From Camz: 

We talked last night. There's no need to talk about things. 

She replied. I felt my heart shattered in a million pieces. She was angry at me. 

To Camz: 

Please, give me a chance to explain. We could talk personally, later, I'll pick you up at 6. 

I texted. And a minute gone by, I received another one 

From Camz: 

Fine 

Then I didn't replied back. I didn't knew who was the one she's talking to but I'm sure there is one I know who knows my password. Cece Frey

I don't want to wake her up so I got ready for our date, even though it's too early. Then a pair of arms just wrapped around my waist. 

"Hey baby.." She said with a sleepy tone. I didn't responed because I was upset on what she did to Camila. I still consider her as my friend. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked concerned 

"Nothing.." I said. It was nothing. It will never be nothing. She hurt Camila's feelings. I don't even know why Camila is too special to me, but I've got a feeling I might be crushing her. 

"Oh, c'mon babe, tell me.." She said. I could not resist her. 

"Ok, fine. Did you go through my phone?" I asked fiercely. She let go. I can feel she's guilty. 

"S-Sorry.. It's just keep buzzing so I texted Camila." She admit it. FUCK. Does she knows what privacy means? 

"Why would you do that?" I asked again, mad. 

"Because I don't want her to steal you from me." She confessed. I can feel she's tearing up but she pulled herself together 

I sympathy her. I don't want to leave her. That's the most painful thing I could ever do to her. 

"Look, Cece, that's the last thing in my mind. I would never leave you. If I loved Camila, she's suppose to be my girlfriend, not you, right? I would talk to her, clear things. And I'll announce to her that I'm already taken. To a beautiful girl like you." 

She nodded but she's looking down. God, I wish she'd realize how much I love her. 

Everything about her is just perfect. Her smile, her eyes, her lips, her skin, and the most part is her personality. 

Nothing can seperate us. Nothing. 

"I will go home by 7 and we have the rest of the night to ourselves.." I kissed her lips then break it off already, "But no sex." I said with a chuckle. 

She chuckled also, then nodded. She's just cute too handle. Yes, I'm in love with Cece Frey. 

"I should go. See you later tonight babe..." I kissed her forehead and grabbed my keys and opened the door. I looked back and said, "Remember, no sex.." I winked and it made her blushed hard. 

"Bye.. Love you." I said then closed the door. 

I ran to my car and start the engine. I drove off the house and went to Camila's. 

POV-Camila 

I just received a text from Lauren said she wants to talk to me. What the fuck is she thinking, we already talked last night, what does she want more. I just said I missed her then she told me that she's taken? What's the point of talking if she just blew off that one person who could probably care about her. 

From LoLo: 

Hey Camz? Sure we could talk. I'll pick you up at 6 tonight. 

I was pissed off. But I guess there is a little feeling that I want to talk about her. I really want to talk to her. I was obsessed on hearing her voice. I want Lauren Michele Jauregui. 

To LoLo: 

We talked last nightThere's no need to talk about things.

From LoLo: 

Please, give me a chance to explain. We could talk personally, later, I'll pick you up at 6. 

I really want to talk to her, so there is one word that popped into my head 

To LoLo: 

Fine 

I should get ready, so that even though it still at 6pm, It wont be embarrassing for her to just sit here and wait for me. I ran upstairs and showered. I was still hurt on what she said. She was taken to Cece Frey. There was so many questions I want to ask her. 

When did you two meet? Why are you dating her? What happened? Do you love her? Do you love me Lauren? 

I was just exhausted because I really really like Lauren. There is something about her that makes me happy and that's why Demi broke up with me, because I love Lauren, not her. 

After a long minutes, I dried myself and chose the best dress that I could wear. A perfect white dress for her, just for her. 

I wanted to look good for her, but then I remembered. She's taken. To Cece freaking Frey. 

It will be a little conversation, then we will go home. 

I was ready, and I sat down on the couch. I decided to watch some X-Factor. Man that Carly Rose Sonenclair is a awesome. Those girls are amazing too. But the winner was Tate Stevens. Oh, poor to that Carly girl, but I think she's amazing too. 

It was an hour passed, there was someone knocked on my door. Wonder who could be..

I got up on my seat and ran to the door. When I opened it, my jaw dropped. 

Fuck. 

POV-Demi 

I was still brokenhearted. After what Camila did to me, I bought a razor, just to meet my wrist. I was never wanted, I was never loved, to her, I never existed. I loved her like my life is on the line. We were like the fingers, holding a rubberband. She was holding the left side and I was holding the right side. When she left, it hurt me, it shattered my heart into a million pieces. 

She was basically my whole life, my whole heart. 

I was all alone, of course I was alone. My dad died from cancer, my mom was in another country, so I was all alone. I grabbed my razor and closed the bathroom door. 

It was just one slide and every pain you felt, everything will now end. I sobbed, all the way, and I didn't controlled myself and there it was. Pure Darkness. Pure Nothingness. I was dying. 

POV-Cece 

I was so bored. So, I decided to meet up with Demi. Nothing is wrong with that, right? So, I got up on my bed and go showered. I dressed up some comfortable jeans and some high cut shirt. 

I got my keys and drove off the house and went to Demi's house. 

When I got to her house. It was pure silence.. 

"DEMI?!" I shouted, no reply. I was started to get worried. 

"DEMI?! Where are you?" I started shouting really loud, and search room by room. 

When I got into her room, she wasn't there, I noticed that her bathroom door is closed, so I decided to check it up. When I finally opened the door, there is a corpse lying there. It was Demi. 

I can't believe that she'd do this? Camila should be here with her. Fuck. 

I just carried her bridal style and ran into my car. I laid her into the passenger seat and rushed into the drivers seat. I know where a nearest hospital could be in Miami. I drove there and I got her out off my car and ran into the emergency. The doctors took her and they ran her to the surgery room. 

It was like 1 hour before the doctor came out. 

"Ms. Frey?" she asked 

"Yeah, it's me. Where is she?" I asked concerned with a teary eyeballs 

"She's going to be okay. She's inside room 203. You can check her out, if you want." She smiled while removing her gloves. 

"Thanks doc." I smiled and ran to the room. 

201....202...203.. Jackpot. When I found it, I opened the door and saw Demi lying there. I was worried about her. Where was Camila? Why did she allowed Demi to cut herself like that? Is she supposed to protect her?

"C-Camila?" Someone interupted me by my own thoughts. Yes, she's awake. I sighed.

"Demi?" I asked making sure that she's the one talking

"C-Ce..C-Cece?" She questioned. I wanna hold her and say that I'm here for her..

"Shh. Don't worry, I'm here.." I said while holding her hand. I noticed that she's crying, I want to know why? I was eager to know why..

"Hey, why are you crying?" She continued, and finally spoke up.

"C-Camila....Camila... Broke...B-Broke up... with m-me.." I was shocked. Why would Camila do that to her? She's an amazing person. Why would someone hurt her like that? Doesn't she realized what she did to Demi.

"Shh. It's fine. I'll be here.. I'm never gonna leave you, okay?" She just nodded.

If I will see Camila. I'll beat that bitch up, and defend Demi.

Demi is special to me, and I will not allow anyone to hurt her like this. 

I was just there... Protecting her. 

POV-Camila 

Fuck. 

Why is she here? It's too early. 

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked the green-eyed girl

"Well, I don't want to wait for later, let's just do it today, and I promise to return you, no harm, in this house, by 6." She said with a happy tone. I have to admit, I blushed, then nodded.

I grabbed my bag and followed her to her car. We just sat there, pure silence, but that silence wasn't weird or awkward.

We were at pizza hut. How did she knew I love pizza?

"Wait, how did you know I love pizza?" I asked confused

"You basically told me. Anyway, let's eat here. My treat." She got off the car and ran into my side to open the door. She held out her hand assisting me to go out.

I have to admit it, I love Lauren.

Stop it Camila. She's fucking taken. To Cece.

I blew my chance to Demi. She broke up with me just to find my happiness, which was Lauren Jauregui, yet I can't because my happiness was taken away from me. Lauren was taken away from me.. 

"Hey? Camila? You okay?" She asked waving her hand on my face 

"What? Yeah, I'm fine." I remembered I was still holding her hand.

"C'mon." She said, and I locked my arm around her arm. We were like a couple. We are cute together. What? Wait, stop it Camila. 

We chose a place and ordered pizza. Then we start talking.

"So, how are you?" She asked cutely

"I'm fine. Well, Demi and I broke up." I admittedly told her

"Aww, Howcome?" She asked with a concerned tone

"Because she felt that I was drifting away from her, and she only wants me to be happy, and she always wanted for me to find my happiness..." I said, while scratching my nose, "..But my happiness was taken away, and it hurt me. A lot." I confessed 

I noticed that she looked away even though it's so blurry.

"W-What was your happiness?" She asked with a cracking voice

Thinking if I should say it to her. But I guess it wouldn't hurt if I try to admit it to her, right? At least I'll be honset to her, and to myself, "You" was the only word that come out of my mouth. She was shocked, and suddenly, smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me when I'm still available?" She said. Why does she even asked this question.

"Because I don't want to hurt Demi. You know that, but I hurt her, and I'm here, having a date with a taken girl." I said with a sad tone, "..And I don't want eveybody to think that I'm a stealer. That's the thing I want to avoid for the rest of my life." I cried, but didn't let anyone see it.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you, but I'm taken. To Cece Frey. And like your intension, I don't want to hurt her. I'm sor--" I cut her off by standing and walking away, leaving her behind.

I was wrong. Trying can be sometimes painful.

I grabbed my phone and called someone I could maybe go to.

Demi Lovato.  

AN: Hey guys, yeah, like I said, it should be a Camren story but I guess, there's a possibility that Demila would be back together. ;) Sorry but maybe.. :D Thanks guys. xoxo :*