The Unexpected(Chapter 14): Confused Feelings

POV-Demi 

I was with Camila, holding hands, walking down the hallway of our school, allowing me to escort her, for the first time. I felt happiness, the real happiness. 

I was still thinking about that Ally girl. I don't know, so I may ask Camila later. 

POV-Lauren 

After Demi and I's conversation, I never talked to Camila.. Not a single word. I wish she'd forgive me though, I hate not talking to that person. I missed her happy personality, her eyes, her smile.. 

I thought about texting her when suddenly, Cece, texted me .. 

From Ce<3: 

Just want to inform you I have another boyfriend. Keaton and I broke up and his brother found out, so He started to ask me out then there it was, we are official :D Just want you to know :) 

Great. Everybody has a love life this moment, and I'm here, no one by my side, not even friends. I was alone, once more. I wanted someone by me, holding me and saying "It's going to be okay..". True love.. Is all I need now..

I don't mean to be a stealer but I know who's a guy who can fullfill that.. Keaton Stromberg.. I'm sorry Cece.. But I really like him.. I want to be open with him, tell him all of my problems, and everything.. Just like that. I called him up. 

"Hello?" Keaton asked

"Hello, keaton. It's Lauren.. Uhmm, this is really my first time but, can you go out with me?" Of course I was nervous because boys should do that things, not girls.. So to get Demi out of my mind, I need to be in a relationship.. And Keaton was perfect for that.. 

"Sure.. I'll pick you up at 7 later.." He said.. He was a gentleman, I wonder why would Cece broke up with such a sweetheart?

"Thanks keaton.." And then we hang up..

Better get ready for the date tonight..

POV-Camila 

I never realized that I have lost a connection with Lauren these past few days, I don't know why. It seems that she is angry at me, I don't get it, but it seems that.. She is still brokenhearted about what happen to her and demi. I was out of that, so I don't really know.. 

All I think about now is Lauren.. How those puffy lips taste like, those emeralds I stare at for the whole day. All I can think about is her, so to released this feelings, I wrote a song that I'm sure everybody knows it.. 

Heart beat fast 
Colors and promises
How to be brave? 

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? 
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow 

One step closer 

I have died everyday waiting for you 
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years 
I'll love you for a thousand more 

Time stands still 
Beauty in all she is 
I will be brave 
I will not let anything take away
What's standing infront of me 
Every breath 
Every hour has come to this 

I have died eveyday waiting for you 
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years 
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believe I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer 

I have died eveyday waiting for you 
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years 
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believe I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

This was the perfect song for Lauren. I really do like her but I can't because I'm in a relationship with her ex-girlfriend. I hate the fact that I'm allowing myself to fall in love with her. 

I just want to stop it. I'm really confused, what if Demi finds out about this, of course she'll be upset.. What have I done? 

I fell for my girlfriend's ex-girlfriend..