The Unexpected(Chapter 16): The Upcoming Couple

POV-Cece 

Today is when Wesley supposed to take me out to date, I can't contact him so I decided to go to his house. I went up to his room and I saw him sleeping peacefully, but the problem is, there is a girl beside him. I don't know that girl but all I did was that I woke him up and just shaking him. 

"Wesley!" I shouted as a tear dropped from my eyes 

"Wake up Welsey!!" I shouted and finally, he woke up.. He rubbed his eyes and realize that I was there.. He was shocked when he saw the girl beside him.. 

"Cece, I can explain.." He pleaded to explain but I have enough of explanation.. All I ever said was.. 

'We're done." Then I walked out from his house and started texting Lauren.. 

To Laur<3: 

Hey, I need you right now, my ex-boyfriend just cheated on my with a random girl. I just need you right now, you are free to come by my house..

I pressed sent and I drove off to that neighborhood, thinking what did I do wrong? All I want is someone to love me.. To hold me and to be loyal to me, not like this.. They we're using me. My body.. To lighten up my mood, I turned up the radio and the song was perfect... just perfect..

Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments

I can see no way, I can see no way
And all the ghouls come out to play

I start tearing up, this song..

And every demons wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

I was in my way home, I am crying, but I can see the road..

And I've been fool and I've been blind
I can never leave the past behind 
I can see no way I can see no way
I'm always dragging that horse around  

This line.. I stopped at a gasoline place, so I could cry myself off but the engine is still on 

Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, whoah 
Shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, shake it out, woah 
And it's hard to dance, with a devil on your back 
So shake him out.. 

Those lines was the best.. This is my favorite song, so far. I could relate to it.. Like it said, "And it's hard to dance, with a devil on your back, so shake him out." 

I started the engine and said the last word, I said .. 

"Shake it out, Cece, Shake it out." then I drove away and went home. 

POV-Lauren 

Cece just texted me to come over to her house, if I want. Appearantly, her boyfriend broke up with her.. I don't know. She better explain some shit tonight. 

To Cece<3: 

I will be there in a miute..

I put on my leather jacket and my waist shorts. After that, I grabbed my phone and keys and said goodbye's to my parents. Cece needs me, and I've got to be there for her..

I drove as fast as I can, to get there.. I knocked on the door and Cece's mom opened the door..

"She's upstairs.." She said with a worried tone for her daughter

"Okay, thanks." I waved at her ran to her room

I knocked and I can hear that she's crying.. I knocked again ..

"Cece? It's Lauren.. Can I come in?" I asked her with a pleading tone

It wasn't seconds until the door finally opened. She hugged me thightly like she haven't received any hug before.

I stroke her hair and I made the 'shh'.

"I'll be here for you Cece.. I will be here.." She continued crying.. As I heard her said something..

"T-Thanks L-Lau-Lauren.." is the only sentence she can give me, but it's fine, because I understand her.

"It's okay.. Just let it out, Cece.."

She released from the hug and wiped her tears away..

"What happened?" I asked her as I indian sit.

"Wesley, cheated on me with a random girl. He supposed to take me on a date tonight but I ended up anyway, because honestly, I don't want to get hurt anymore. I'm tired of hurting and all of this pain building up inside of me. I just want it to stop and all I want to fill with it is, love.." She said.. I was sympathetic for her..

"So, he doesn't deserve a beautiful person like you. Screw guys who is like that to Cece Frey." I said and I moved closer to her, and hold her hand, "What if, I'll take you on a date?" I asked as  I smiled 

"Are you sure about that?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow

"Yes, and it's my treat.. Just to make 'my girl' happy." I winked and she let out a bunch of chuckles. It's nice to see her smiling and not this.. I'm right, she deserves better.. She deserve someone who will love her back. She nodded. 

"Now get ready, m'lady"  I stood up and take a royal bow and taking her hand..

"Sure, my lovely prince.." She replied. This will just be a friendly date.. Not a couple date, we are not a couple.

I chuckled and she ran to the bathroom. She locked the door, and I just texted her, that I'll be back with an amazing dress I could wear to be perfect with her outfit.  

I left the house and I told her mom that we are going out for a little while

"Thanks Mrs. Frey.." I waved and went to my car and I started the engine and drove off.

As soon, as I reached my house. I showered a little and picked out the best jeans to be a 'perfect date' for Cece. I received a text from her

From Cece<3: 

Okay, just tpick me up when you are ready..:) :*

I smiled to that message. I don't know but Cece makes me feel like there is butterflies in my stomach. Like sometimes, she just make me happy.

I drove off and I went to Cece's house.. I beeped so she could hear that I was there. I can see her shadow behind the door. And when she finally opened the door. My jaw dropped.

Shit.  

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Chapter 16? How was it? Good? bad? Commetn if you want to share your ideas. :D It's pretty hard to think here you know, when all the characters is so fucked up. Anyway, thanks for reading it. Love you all ! 

#Cmrn #CmrnIsReal #Camren_Harmonizer22<3