The Unexpected(Chapter 27): Somewhere Only We Know

POV- Lauren 

I'm taking Camila to the tree where I admit it to her, sleepy. I grabbed my guitar from the backseat and grabbed her by her hand. 

"Camz, I wanna show you something.." I said ginuinely.. 

Little did she know that I set up a picnic under the tree. I want her to be my girlfriend. I don't know what happened between Ally and her, but all I know is that Camila is mine, she's mine. 

"Wait, why are we her--" I cut her off by putting my index finger on her lips, "Shh, Camz, let me finish.." I asked. She nodded. 

"I'm about to play you this song.." I said as I stood up in front of her 

I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand 

I felt the earth beneath my feet 

Sat by the river and it made me complete 

Oh simple things, where have you gone? 

I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on 

I came across a fallen tree

I felt the branches of it looking at me 

Is this the place we used to love? 

Is this the place that I've been dreaming of? 

"Lo?" She cutted me but I cut her off, "Shh, listen Camz.." I said 

Oh simple things, where have you gone? 

I'm getting old and I need someone to rely on 

And if you have a minute why don't we go? 

Talk about it somewhere only we know 

This could be the end of everything, 

So, why don't we go 

Somewhere only we know 

I stopped. Staring at her and admire the peaceful sound. I was just glad that I released my feelings for her, then I started talking.. 

"Camz, I know this is too early but I want to admit it to you.. Since the first day I met you.. Since the first time I laid my eyes on those beautiful brown eyes.. I didn't admit it to you earlier because I don't want to hurt you, like I hurt Demi, like I hurt Cece..." I said putting down the guitar and hold her hand, "...And by the time I left you to Ally, I just protected you, but Karla Camila Cabello, I never stopped thinking about you, caring for you, and most of all, loving you.." I paused for a moment seeing her tearing up and I wiped off her tears, "I know you know that Camz.. And this song.. This song means something to me, because this..." I said while pointing at the tree, "This place is somewhere only we know.." I said and finally kissed her cheeks, "I love you Camila.. I love you Camz.." I confessed. 

That was my first time admiting to someone my feelings like that. 

She kissed me and I accept it, then she pulled away.. 

"Say something please?" I begged for her 

"I love you to Lo.. I never stopped and never will.." She confessed. 

This was the best day ever so far.. I never imagine myself being love by Camila.. By the girl I've dream to be with.. But what about Ally? The girl who almost kill me and her.. Why is Ally not killing me? 

Anyway, I just kissed her right there, and ate the food I made. 

"Hey, are we together?" I asked out of the blue 

"What do you think?" She smirk. That smirk. That sexy smirk that made me blush. Hard. 

"I.. uh.. I-I don't ... k-know.." I stutter, I don't know what to answer 

She crawls to me sexily, whispering into my earlobe.. 

"Yes, babe, I'm your girlfriend.." Then she pulled away. I playfully punch her arm for making me tingling down there. 

"Turned on?" She seductively wink at me, and I blushed. How do she do this? 

"Oh, shut up.." I tried to hide my blush, "Let's just finish this food to announce them that you are my girlfriend.." I said and wink at her..

"I love you, Camz.." I finally said it, fibbling my food. 

"I love you too, Lo.." She replied then planted a kiss on my cheek 

This day couldn't get any better.. 

POV- Demi 

I'm going to get laid tonight. 

I can't get that word out of my mind. It's just, so sexy.. 

We are about to go to the front door, which is in front of my house, when I unlocked the doorknob, Cece grabbed my butt. 

"C-Ce?" I stutter. 

"C'mon babe, just go with it.. I'm getting wet, just for you..." She whispered seductively 

"Fuck." I snapped out of it and attacked those sexy lips. I couldn't control myself so I let it flow. 

I wrapped my legs around her waist and we went to the bedroom. 

And that what she meant by the 'main course in bed' 

This is going to be a long night...