The Unexpected(Chapter 19): Everything She Does Is Magic

POV-Lauren 

Well, we are about to enter the ferris wheel and she grabbed me by my hand, we ran because the ferris wheel was still spinning. When the man closed our door, and we let out a chuckle. I was happy, because I was with Cece, the girl who made me happy again, the girl I fell in love.. 

"Hey, Ce, you said earlier.." She looked at me and just let out a 'mm' sound, "You said that you will tell me something.. What is it?" I felt my heart tensed up, I have no freaking idea what she will tell me 

"Well, I really want to tell you something, from the very first time I saw you, this is all I wanted to do..." After she said that, she pulled me into a deep kiss. The wonderful feeling I felt after I broke things up with Demi. Then the air was really tensed and I can hear Cece let out a slight moan inside my mouth, which turned me on. I was wondering, we will do it on our first date and in will be inside a ferris wheel, I shook my head, and said, "No" I pushed Cece away.. "Babe, not here.. Just not here.." I said.. 

But she doesn't want to stop, she keeps on kissing my neck and held my hand down so I couldn't push her. I was too turned on to stop her, I bit my lip and I closed my eyes thinking I don't want to end this night, thinking we could spend our life inside a ferris wheel. I can feel that my inside is wet, I can't help it, it was too good to be true.  

She was now touching my chest, I want her to stop, but I can't let her stop. I guess she really wants this, until, she touched my inner thigh, it gave me quievers, and I regain my strength and grabbed her hand, we were almost done riding it. When I shook my head, she knows that I am saying, 'not in here, please.' she lets go and kissed my temple. 

"Okay babe, but I'm getting some tonight, right?" she asked in a seductive way. Man, she knows how to turn me on. I nodded in a blushing way. 

"Good, now lets go." She said grabbing my arm and running away from the carnival. 

In this relationship, I guess that Cece was in control of it. She's just so hot that I can't even think straight. 

POV-Cece 

That was the first time to do that inside a ferris wheel. It's just I wanted someone inside me, and she was just there. When we were at her house, everything tensed up. We ran to her bedroom and I locking it. She was in her bathroom, and I just waited for her to come out. 

When she was done, I saw her perfect body, it was drop dead gorgeous. There is something about her, that makes me turn on. She has a perfect skin tone, a perfect eyes to stare at, a perfect smile to think about, and a perfect personality to deal with, by this time, she was just perfect for me. 

She leaned on the door frame and said, "Ready for the best night of your life?" seductively. 

"I...uh..I.." I couldn't speak. There was a feeling inside of me that I can resist. Maybe it's just unresistable. Everything she does is magic.. 

This is the first time I can't resist something. The first fucking time. She's just special, very special to me.. 

She walked towards me seductively and I felt sweats comming out from my body. When I can feel her breath, it just gave me goosebumps. She starts leaving bites on my neck and I let out a soft moan. Her parents are here and we don't want to be heard so we just made it a 'romantic intimate' as I call it. 

She laid me down on her queensize bed and before I knew it, she was naked. It was turning me on that on my white face, gave me so much red cheeks. She was controlling my body. It was going crazy, like it needs her inside of me, so I just let my body control me. 

She was at my stomach, giving me goosebumps again.. 

She looked up at me and asked, "Are you sure you want me?" she said as she dropped her body on the remaining space on the bed. 

"Please... I don't...don't s-stop.." I stuttered because of so much turn on. I bit my index finger and I can feel that she's smirking. 

"My pleasure baby.." She said seductively. 

I can't believe it's happening so fast. We just got together, and we just kissed inside a ferris wheel, and now here we are, inside of her bedroom, doing what married couples do. 

"Oh god.. Yes.." I said with quite a loud moan. I was grabbing her head as she continued licking my inner core. It was kind of slow until my climax, but surprisingly, I just came. I breath heavily, as I quievered. She just knows everything.. 

"I love you Cece.." She said as she kissed me roughly. It was my turn to please her, I did all I can to make her scream my name.. 

"O yes baby! Do that.. Just like that Cece.. Just like that.." Panting everytime she said a word. I was encourage by her small little moans to go faster.. She was about to come and finally reached her climax.. "OH YES!" She shouted on top of her lungs. I bet her parents don't mind because she's been in a past relationships, so I didn't care. I just love pleasing her, that's all. 

"Love that?" She nodded as she grabbed my head and led to a passionate kiss. This is the night I wanted, with the one I love, and making love. This is yet another best night of my life. Not like the other things I wanted. They used me for money, I never want that, I want to feel the love, and now, she let me felt that.. 

We fell asleep in each others arms, naked and doesn't give a fuck to anyone, anymore. We were happy and that's only matters. Lauren was tired, so she fell asleep not noticing how cute she is. 

Until she received a text from Camila. 

We need to talk. 

Well Shit. 

AN: Hey guys, sorry for a short chapter, I tried my best to make it long but I was just got distracted by my other things to do. So, this is just about Cece and Lauren, next chapter would be Camren, and next would be DeCe. (I just made up the name.. Anyway...) Yeah, so, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks alot for 200 views, it means a lot to me, because I've just got an account, starting my new story. I just love you guys and I know its not much but it really means so much to me.. love alots.. xoxo :* #cmrn #Camren_Harmonizer22<3