The Unexpected(Chapter 29): The Wedding Vows

POV- Lauren

Today is a big day for me and Camz. Finally, we are getting married and I can't wait for her to be married to me.

As I wait in front of the altar, I was facing the priest who'll announce us as married couple. This is america so, it's legal.

As I turned my back, there was the most beautiful bride I ever seen.

The most beautiful girl I ever loved.

As she walked at that aisle, I was happy, yet nervous.

"We are gathered here today for the marraige of Lauren Michele Jauregui and Karla Camila Cabello..."

Then we proceed to our vows which I am not glad because it's to cheesy. 

"Karla Camila Cabello, as I call, Camz..." I held her hand as I stare unto those beautiful brown eyes, "I know when we first met, it's too cliche.. Yes, I was inlove with you all along but I was afraid to admit it to you because ever since I left Demi to go back to California, I hurt her, so much, and I don't want to do that to you because you mean everything to me. As in, everything.. I don't have the world to give you, but thanks to the world, they gave me you.. I never thought on marrying the girl I loved because really, I was just too coward to admit it to you Camz.. That day I left, I'm sorry.. So, to finish this, I want to say something to you.. I love you to the moon and back.." Then I smiled ear-to-ear. 

"Thank you Lauren. Camila, do you have something to say to Lauren?" 

She nodded and I can't wait for her to say something.. 

"Lauren Michele Jauregui. Thank you for everything, and I mean everything because with you, I finally experieced what true love means, what happiness means. You encourage me in every step of the way so look at me, a very successful woman. I want this too, from the very first time I met you, at your porch, we just sat there and stare at each others eyes.. The first time I ever experienced love, actually, falling in love. I know you didn't want to hurt me, I also didn't want that so I started dating Demi, actually, we we're together that time so I was guilty, but I didn't regret that relationship.. Because Demi made me see that anything could happen.. And I love her with that.. But today, is our day, so Lauren Michele Jauregui, LoLo, I say, I do, with all of my heart." She finished. 

Really, I never thought of marrying Camila. She's the one, I knew it, from the very first time I saw her walked to me. I encourage her to sing and here she is now, a 1 million record artist. I am very proud of her. 

"You may now kiss the bride.." 

This is the moment I've been waiting for. 

I am married to the girl of my dreams. 

POV-Camila 

Even though everything went hell for the last years, but I believed that in the end, I will have a happy ending. I was right. She was the one. I wanted it. 

Remember my friends, Lauren Michele Jauregui is my wife, PERIOD. She's mine and I'm hers. No one can ever take that away from me. 

Reception. 

"Uhm, hey guys, I want to say something.." Demi stood up.. Oh my, what's she doing? 

"Yeah, I want to tell you a story. Ever since I bumped Camila in highschool, it was the best time of my life, because after Lauren did to me, I was sure I'd never fell in love. It all went to hell when Lauren and Cece showed up. I can feel that Camila was slipping away from me because I knew her more than anyone. I never regretted on loving her, and I also didn't regret that I let her go, because if I didn't do that, we won't have this amazing wedding, this amazing couple, and I will bever ever have this amazing girl." She said pointing at Cece, "I am so proud of you both.. Camren for life!" She shouted then she continued, "A toast for a newly wedded couple!" 

I am just glad that she's happy for both of us. And I was happy that she found someone who will never do what I did to her. 

Thank you Cece, for making her happy.. Take care of her, never do what I did. Just, thanks, Ce.. 

Honeymoon. 

This is where it will start everything new. We will have a beautiful family.. She is the best person I have ever had. 

*
[A/N]: 

So, next chapter would be the last, Sorry.. But I am so busy with school and I've been sick a lot lately.. So, I have to go.. ;) Thanks for reading it.. :D