The Unexpected(Chapter 15): Reunion

POV-Lauren 

I was with Keaton today, I don't know but I feel like he understands me, but I still don't know why did they broke up, Cece and Keaton. He was such a sweetheart.. But all I know is he keeps on staring at my boobs. Is this guy.... pervert? 

"H-Hey!" I said embarrassingly. 

"So sorry.. I don't know but why did you asked me out?" he asked as he scratch his nose, SO CUTE! 

"Oh, nothing. It's just, I don't have a boyfriend.. or maybe a girlfriend but, yeah.." I said, while looking outside mcdonalds

"So you want me to be your boyfriend?" As he asked in a confused tone 

"If you want to" I half smiled him. Of course I need someone, I need someone to protect me, to hold me, and to love me for who I am, not for my body or anything that is my appearance. 

"Sure, I'll love to.." He smiled.. 

Oh man... I can feel that he's different, not in a good way..

 POV-Camila 

As I can't remove Lauren inside of my head. I decided to go to pizza hut with Dinah and Demi. Since, Ally moved away, I can't communicate with her, but as I found something out.. 

"Hey babe?" Demi said while focusing on the road. Dinah is just at the passenger seat and her headphones on. 

"Yeah?" I said looking at her

"There is this girl I met..." As she stopped. I was nervous, is she cheating on me? 

"Y-Yeah?" I was scared. 

"....And she told me her name.." My luck on her not cheating on me is just beginning to runs out 

"And what is that girl's name?" I asked with a jealousy tone. She noticed it. 

"Look, there nothing between us.. I just met her and she told me that she knows you and her name is Ally.." As I was looking out the window, I was shocked on what Demi said 

"What is her name?" I asked again wanting to make it clear 

"Ally.. I met her a--" I was in complete shock.. Where did they met? Where I was at when they met? 

"Wait, where did you two meet?" I asked eagerly 

"At a ring store.." At a ring store? Why would Demi go there? 

"And why are you at that ring store?" I asked wanting to know more 

"Because I bought a ring, is it obvious?" she said sarcastically 

"Okay.." was the only word I manage to say and I crossed my hands unto my chest 

"Don't worry, I'm not dating somebody, only you.." She turned off the engine as we reached the mall, then she kissed me.. 

"Uh, gals, I'm infront of you.." Dinah said with a distubing look.. 

"Sorry.. I just love my girlfriend" Demi said with a smile on her face 

"Oh, c'mon you two love birds, let's eat pizza!" Dinah shouted as she got out of the car. When she was out, we last shared our kiss.. 

When we walked into pizza hut, I can see that there was not too many people in here.. I noticed that black raven haired.. But what is she doing with that blonde guy? 

Shit, of course she's here. 

Just shit. 

POV-Lauren 

Keaton and I was just talking and I noticed he was staring at other people, not me. 

"Keaton?" I asked as I looked back also.. Now I noticed that perfect hair falling from it's place. That beautiful bow on her head.. Of course she's here with Demi, so I just went back and stared outside the window. I dozed off as I kept thinking about her.. 

POV-Demi 

I was at pizza hut until I saw Lauren. I may have feelings for her, still but I'm in love with Camila Cabello. That's all I know. We broke up, that ends. 

I went to the ring place where I went and buy Camila the ring. I just asked the manager where was Ally so that they could meet. I can see on Camila's eyes that she misses her. 

"Hey, is Ally here?" I asked the guy.. 

"Yeah, what do you need ma'am from her?" he asked 

"Uhmm, I jus--" I was cut off by a girl calling him 

"Hey, Austin, where was the--" She looked up and she totally recognizes me 

"Oh, I know you, uhmm, Demi right?" 

"Yeah.. By the way, Ally right?" She nodded as I continue "I know where Camila is.. I can show you to her right now, if you are having your break." I informed her entusiastically 

"Oh really? Great! Come and show me her!" she replied, as she ran down the mall and went to pizza hut. When we got there, I can see that Ally's face made a smile.. 

We walked through Camila's table and I tapped her back, Ally was at the entrance waiting for my cue. 

"Hey babe?" 

"Yeah?" As she looked at me 

"I have a surprise for you.." I smiled as she was confused. I could tell that she was maybe nervous and excited at the same time. 

"What is it?" she asked impatiently 

"Turn around and look for yourself.." I said while pointing at the entrance door.. I can see she's tearing up, as she saw the girl from her past life.. She was happy and I'm glad that she's happy.. Her happiness was my only strength at that time. 

POV-Camila 

Dinah was talking to me as I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Demi. 

"Hey babe?" She asked me, I still didn't looked at her.. 

"Yeah?" Then I finally looked at her 

"I have a surprise for you.." I was confused because she never really did surprise me, not even once. 

"What is it?" I asked impatiently 

"Turn around and look it for yourself.." She pointed at the entrance door, as I turned my head around and finally, I saw her.. My friend, My best friend.. Ally Brooke Hernandez.. The girl I had a crush on.. 

I teard up, as I ran down and hugged her tightly as I can. As if I don't want to let her go.. 

I hold her head and I put my forehead unto her forehead.. 

"God, I missed you.." I said with a sob of happiness 

"I never thought of seeing you again, like this.. I hoped.. And I.. I just... Miss you Camila.. So much.." We both cried and just hugged another one.. Thanks to Demi, I met the one I can share my problems with.. My best friend.. 

"Eat with us.." I suggested as I broke the hug and wiped my tears away 

"S-Sure.." She stuttered because of crying. 

This is the best day of my life, from now.. 

We both sat down and I just looked into those beautiful eyes, I've missed her like crazy.. 

I owe Demi Lovato so much.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long updates, I was busy with school now.. I'm just tired and I don't have time to write my story.. Hope you liked this story.. Wish you could add it to your library or something, Anyway, Thanks and I still need to do assignments.. -.-

#Cmrn #Cmrnisreal #Camren_Harmonizer22<3