The Unexpected(Chapter 5): Curiosity

POV-Camila 

It's been a week since Demi and I fought. To be honest, I really miss her, but I'm too embarrassed to apologize because of what I did. She's right, I shouldn't text someone while I'm dating her. I need to talk to her.. 

I grabbed my phone from my bag and scanned to my contacts. 

To Demz: 

Darling, I'm sorry for what I've done.. Can we at least talk? You can come over though.. I you'd like that. Cuz I miss you like crazy. I love you.. 

Then I pressed sent. After that, I turned my phone off and continue reading Paper Towns. John Green is one of my favorite Author. After that, I felt my phone buzz and it's a text from Demi.. 

From Demz: 

I love to, baby. Be there at 8:00pm. I missed you too.. Also love you;) Be there soon.. :* 

I faced palm myself for what I did to her. I was so dumb.. I didn't realized that before, I only loved Demi because of her appearance. What if she does bad things? But I feel like she's an innocent girl.. I need better.. But I can't hurt her either. 

It was already 7:55, I cleaned my room because I was expecting that she'll come inside. After some minutes, she was there already. I know it because it's already 8:00.. It's the same time and date I answered her.. It'd been a month of us, you know.. dating. 

I opened the front door. My jaw dropped, as I saw her with that beautiful ripped skinny jeans, and a black top that it shows her belly button. I have to admit, she really does turn me on with her clothing. 

"Hi baby, can I come in?" I just stood there, not realizing I was staring at her.. 

"Baby? Camila?" she keeps on snapping her fingers and I zapped back to reality. 

"Wha--? W-what happen?" I stuttered. Embarrassed. 

"Baby, can I come in?" she asked again, and I nodded. When she went in, I face palmed. 

"So, what are we talking about?" she asked curiously. 

"Oh you know, I want to clear things out" I seriously said, out from nowhere. I didn't noticed that her 'flirty' face turned into a 'sad' face. 

"Oh, is that it? Well, what do you want to be clear?" she asked like she was disappointed with me.. 

"I uhh..I don't know.." I said. I sat down beside her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder but I think she doesn't want it, she stood up. 

"You want to clear things out but you don't know why? Too much, Camila, Too much." she said while her arm is cross. 

"Oh, is that then?" I questioned her. "What are you going to do then?" I continued. 

She didn't replied but I think her thoughts is bothering her.. What was she thinking? I need to know what she is thinking..