The Unexpected(Chapter 28): The Preparation Of The Wedding

POV- Lauren 

It's been a week since Camila and I were together. I received a text from Cece, which is weird, but what the fuck, saying that Demi and them are together. I am happy for them because neither of us aren't going to steal each others' girl. 

I'm meaning to tell something to Camila but it's too early for that. I don't want to rush things with her, I mean it's been a week. A week. 

But I have a date with her today, might as well bring it up, for some reason. 

"Camz?" I asked as I play with my salad 

"Hm?" She hummed as she looked at me but I didn't bother to look at her 

"Have you ever thought of marrying me?" I asked while looking at her 

The look on her face became red as a tomato. I can feel that she's blushing because it's red. It's obvious. 

"Y-Yes.. But Lo, I'm not ready if you are planning to, uh-uh" She said while she shook her head. 

"Calm your butt down, Camz, I was just asking.." I said placing a playful smile on my face 

We just laughed and we changed the topic. 

I was just happy because for some other reason, I was glad that I had a relationship with other people, because without them, I might end up hurting Camila's innocent heart and I'm not ready for that, or looking forward to that. 

All I wanted was Camila to be happy because that's the first thing I fell in love with when I saw this girl, that I knew I never want to let her go. 

I don't know how to admit it to her because first of all, I am too scared to loose her, second, I am afraid of her rejection, not because it's humiliating but because the one you love doesn't love you back. But now I felt it, the moment I laid my eyes on her, I know she's going to be the one. 

Yes, I'm guilty for what I did to Cece and Demi, but thanks to them, I learned not to hurt her, Camila Cabello. They gave me a chance, she gave me a chance. 

5 years after 

It's been 5 and a half years since Camila became my girlfriend. I'm finding the right opportunity to propose to her, I kept on asking her but she always says, "I'm not ready, Lo, for a family.." But I have to deal with it because true love waits. 

But one time, she asked me.. 

"Lo, I have to ask you something.." 

"What is it Camz?" 

"Are you ready for a family?" 

My eyes were in shock. I can't say anything, instead I kissed her passionately than before. 

"Of coures, Camila, I was ready than before.." 

I was just happy she agreed. I don't know what to say, but I guess tomorrow is when I will ask her. 

POV-Cece 

I am still waiting for my finace to get ready for our date tonight. Yes, Demetria Lovato is now engage to Cece Frey. To me. 

To be honest, she's been the only person I've dated in a long time. I love her, more than I ever loved Camila, more than Lauren, more than the boys I've dated. 

I guess she's the one, huh? 

"Babe?" I looked at Demi who's confused 

"Yeah?" 

"Nothing.. I just missed your attention.." She smiled. God, those smiles makes me love her even more. 

"Babe?" I asked this time 

"Hmm?" 

"Are you in love with me?" I just want to make sure this love is real, because we will spend our whole life together. 

"No.." That broke my heart 

"W-What?" 

"I'm not in love with you Cece! I am MADLY and CRAZY In Love with you!" She shouted on the top of her lungs. 

By that said, I was regained from my feeling. It made my heart go faster and it felt lightened as she said that. I was happy, I was loved. 

I swear, I will never trade this thing for anything. I gave up my own life just to see her live happy.. 

And that is what I'm suppose to do. 

"I love you too, babe.." I said as I hugged her. 

5 days before the wedding, and everything will change. I am not ashamed to say this but I wish tomorrow is the wedding.. 

I just can't wait for another 5 days. 

I invited my friends, including the two, CamRen. We are not that awkward anymore because we eventually got our girlfriends, our own. She said that she's happy with her's and I told her I'm happy with mine, and I know she's telling the truth because, she's the first girl I ever dated. 

I wasn't effected that much with our break up because Demi was there, and I was there for her, when Camila and Demi broke up. 

Like I said, the wedding is in 5 days. Can't wait. 

POV-Camila 

I just can't understand why Lauren isn't proposing to me, it's been 5 years. Okay, let's say I said I wasn't ready, but I want to have a family, with the right person. I already lost my virginity, I don't want to loose my dignity. I want to have a family with the person who will swear, swear that she'll never leave me. 

To be honest, I was ready 5 years ago, but like I said, I don't want to be a taken for granted person, because I am easily hurt. I fall hard and I die soft. 

"Hey, Camz? Can you come with me?" She asked as I snapped out off my dream 

"Sure.." 

She just nod and led me to her car. 

I fall asleep as I dreamt of me and Lauren has a family. 

"Hey, Camz? Wake up, babe.. We're here.." She said as she shook me. I woke up and yawn 

"Really?" I said as I stretched 

"Yeah, now c'mon. I've gotta tell you something here.." 

I nod as I looked through the window. It looks familiar.. 

I opened my eyes as I saw my house. Why are we doing here? 

"Lo, why are we doing here?" 

"I just want to tell something to your parents." 

I shrugged it off and just followed her. She brought her guitar with her and I might as well think that she will be singing a song to my parents. How classic right? 

Anyway, we are now inside of the house as she ordered me to go upstairs and change. 

"I need to tell something to your parents, Camz, don't worry, I might convince them.." She winked at me and I blushed as I ran to my bedroom and showered. 

I was done, as I heard someone singing downstairs, must be Lauren. 

Sir, I'm a bit nervous 'bout being here today 

Still not real sure what I'm going to say 

So bare with me please 

If I take up to much of your time 

I got changed really quick as I ran downstairs quietly, and I saw my girlfriend singing to my father and mom. 

See in this box is the ring for your oldest

She showed them the ring, the ring I'll wear for the rest of my life

She's my everything and all that I know is 

It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side

Cause very soon I'm hoping that I... 

She saw me, then she offered me her hand, she looked at me while I sat down 

Can marry your daughter 

And make her my wife 

I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life 

And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah  

I'm gonna marry your princess 

And make her my queen

She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen 

I can't wait to smile 

As she walked down that aisle 

On the arm of her father 

On the day that I marry your daughter 

My heart skips a beat as she looked at my parents again 

She's been here every steps 

Since the day that we met 

So don't ever worry about me ever treating her bad 

I've got the most of my vows done so far 

And 'til death do as part 

There's no doubt in my mind 

It's time 

I'm ready to start 

I swear to you with all of my heart 

She looked at me again 

I'm gonna marry your daughter 

And make her my wife 

I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life 

And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah  

I'm gonna marry your princess 

And make her my queen

She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen 

I can't wait to smile 

As she walked down that aisle 

On the arm of her father 

On the day that I marry your daughter 

Then she looked again at my parents 

The first time I saw her 

I swear I knew that I'd say "I do.." 

I'm gonna marry your daughter 

And make her my wife 

I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life 

And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah  

I'm gonna marry your princess 

And make her my queen

She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen 

I can't wait to smile 

As she walked down that aisle 

On the arm of her father 

On the day that I marry your daughter 

She finished the last lyrics, then gave me a warm smile. 

She looked at my parents then kneeled down. 

"Look, Mr. and Mrs. Cabello, I may be a girl, but I swear to you, to both of you, that I will make her the happiest woman alive. I will give her everything she needs and everything she wants, as long as those smile.." She looked at me and held my hand, "appear on that beautiful face.." She finished as she looked into my parents eyes, "I'm not going to trade this relationship on anything. Anything. Because her, she's my everything. She's a valuable prize that I have ever won. I learned a valuable lesson, one thing for sure, I, Lauren Michele Jauregui, will never ever hurt a one fragile, yet, strong heart who belongs to her, Karla Camila Cabello." She continued.

That words. That words meant something to me. It shot my heart.

This time, I fell in love with the real Lauren Jauregui 

I was so speechless, I don't know what to say. 

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Jauregui, will you allow me, to marry, your beautiful, utterly adorable, young, clumsy, daughter?" She said as she kneeled down once more 

"If that makes our Camila happy.." I was shocked by those words that came out of my father's mouth. Do you get me, FATHER! 

Lauren looked at me begging for the answer, she didin't care if it was yes or no, I can see it, and also feel it, because I happen to know her flaws. Her inner flaws. 

I can't help the tears, I just let it go, and I hugged Lauren. 

"Of course, babe.. I'll marry you everywhere if that is needed.." I kissed her, ignoring the fact that my parents are staring at us. 

"I love you.." 

"Me too.. Me too, Camz.." She said then went back on kissing me 

POV-Ally 

"Ally!!" A familiar voice shouts my birthname 

"Yeah?" I shouted back 

"Come help me with Jessica!!" I got up and went for the child. 

Did I mention that this Jessica is my daughter? Yes, I am married. My wife is Dinah Jane Hansen. We met last 3 years at a park when I was moving on at Camila. 

I'm happy. I'm happy that she left me, because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't met this incredible woman. And plus, she's great in bed. 

Our daughter is 2 years old. It just happened because when I met Dinah, she is beyond goddess. She was like Camila, but it turns out, I was wrong, she was far from Camila because she never left me for someone she barely hang out with. 

But I was happy with Dinah because we got married, and now we have a child, a beautiful child, who is just like her mom. 

"You know what, honey? You would be a great mother with 2 more kids running around this house.." I said as I pecked her lips 

"Is that a compliment? Anyway, I need you to change Jess, I need to cook dinner, and it's really gross if I was the one who'll change her and cook. So, go now, I'll have your favorite.." She winked. 

She is the greatest wife ever. 

I went up to Jess' room and change her, I have to admit, I am more way better than Dinah changing her. 

"Dinah, Jessica is already asleep.. I already put her bottle of milk beside her in case she got hungry.." I said as I sat down on the couch 

My wife jumping out of the kitchen and unto my lap 

"Hey, slow down there, tiger, are you finished cooking?" I asked as I planted a soft kiss on my wife 

"Yeah, but it's on the bedroom.. Come and get it.." As soon as my wife jumped out of my lap, she began to run acroos the living room and tried to catch her, but I failed. She ran upstairs then locked the door. 

"Okay, Dinah, you win, now, open this door.." I knocked 2 times 

"No! I'm not going to let you in, unless.." 

"Unless what?" I furrowed my eyebrows because I was confused on her statement 

"..unless, you want dinner in bed.." She said seductively, I might not see it but I can tell that she's smirking 

"W-What did you just said? Care to repeat that?" 

"I said.." Then she opened the door. My jaw dropped as I saw those amazing lingerie fit into her body. I was just staring at her then she finally spoke up, "Do you want a dinner in bed.." She repeates. 

I nod weakly as she pulled me inside the bedroom, locking the door. Since the child is asleep, all I know is, we are ready for another one.. 

"Happy Anniversary, Honey.." 

"Happy Anniversary.."

I woke up beside the most beautiful girl ever. This is what I dreamt of when I was a child. To wake up everytime with the love of my life beside me, and here she is, never letting me go. 

5:54 

It's early, but I want to get up since last night was amazing. Probably expecting a child. 

When I already broke free from Dinah's cuddle, I head back downstairs as I made coffee..

I opened the front door and saw in my mailbox a mail, of course. 

I went and got it and it's an wedding invitation, 

Dear Mrs-Mrs. Brooke, 

You have been invited to the wedding of Ms. Karla Camila Cabello, and her future wife, Ms. Lauren Michele Jauregui. The wedding will be on August 23rd, at 3pm. 

We reserved 3 seats for your family. 

We will be glad if you will come join us and celebrate their wedding. 

Thanks for comming. 

Love, 
Cabello-Jauregui Family 

"So, it's time, huh? Congratulations Camila and Lauren." I whispered to myself knowing that my ex-fiance is already getting married. I can't help it, but smile, because we are both moving on.