The Unexpected(Chapter 3): She deserves better than me

POV- Lauren 

It's been a year since I left Demi. Too bad, I missed her, but I really need to go to California because my parents had to work here, my dad got a promotion, so I have to leave Demi because i know she can't handle long distance relationship. I still have three days before I go back to Miami. 

I am here, chatting with Normani and Dinah, I lost contact of Ally since she moved away. I still am in love with Demi, I don't know why she can't handle 'long distance relationship'. It's pretty sad, but I know I'll go back for her and explain everything. 

Three more days and I will see her..  

I opened my laptop and I saw Dinah sent a message on our chat. 

"Hey gurl! D-mac here, Want to go out with us, Mani and me? Reply ASAP ! :* Love ya gurl ! :D " 

I reply fast.. 

"Sure, pick me up later, I'll be here, waiting;)" 

I just waited for them to arrive.. I don't really want to but it's boring here, so why say No? I'll just sleep and wait for them and went for my dreamland.. 

Please, come back.. I need you to come back.. I love you Lauren.. Please.." I can see her eyes is tearing up.. "Look.. I advice you to look at me. I will not come back for you.. You have your pretty girlfriend. You don't need me, you only need my money. You used me Demi, you used me for my money.." I felt guilt and hurt.."I'm leaving you forever, and I'll never go back to you.. NEVER!" I shouted as my tears streaming down on my cheeks, because of anger and hurt. "Fuck you then! You asked to be my girlfriend and you will do this to me?! How could you, fucking bitch!" She started to  fight me.. but I can't hurt her.. She's my first.. I hugged her tight and she felt weak," You know I'll always love you, no matter what.. You know that.. But I need to.. I'm sorry.. And I know that I said I'll not come back, but for you, I'll try.." We shared our one last kiss.. Then I head to the airport.. All I can feel is Hatred and ashamed, for leaving my one and only girlfriend.. 

Suddenly, I woke up.. It still gets me.. Me leaving Demi alone, and broken. I hope she moved on.. I want her to because she deserve better. She deserves better than me.. I loved her so much that it's killing me, and she loved me so much now that she's moving on.. 

Then I received a text message from Dinah.. 

From Dinah: 

"Hey gurl! Wake up, we're outside of your door, come and let's go..:)" 

So, I fixed my hair and went outside, we hang out for a couple of hours. Chat about boys, and I wasn't really interested. So they asked me, "What about you Laur? Do you have a boyfriend now?" "Look, guys, I don't mind talking about boys but I really don't want to have a boyfriend." I said. "So, you are gay now?" Normani said and laugh sarcastically, but I nodded. I saw their faces and they were shocked. "Seriously? Why haven't you told us?" they asked. "I don't want to ruin our friendship. I love you guys that's I wasn't honest about myself..Sorry Dinah and Normani" then I looked down, but I felt warm hugs."It's okay, we accept you for who you are, and please next time, be honest with us so we could know what is wrong." those words shot me.. They we're my friends who accepted me. I love 'em. Really..

POV-Camila

I'm still confused of what Demi did to me. She turn me into someone that I don't want to.. Now thanks to her, I know what I want and I can't go back. I'm inlove with Demi Lovato.. I don't mind doing that again but, I'm pretty sure I'm still a virgin and I want someone to take that.. Someone who will love me for who I am, not the one they want me to be. 

I don't really understand, and my thoughts are really in a rollercoaster. I hate it. I still dreamt of what happened. Today, I didn't went to school.. But what I did was texted Demi.. 

To Demi: 

Hey, do you want to come over? I have pizza, home made. Hope you're not mad at me for what I have done. Reply ASAP so I would know that if I'll make pizza.. Hope you'll come over..;) Stay beautiful and happy.:) 

I turned off my phone, and waited for her reply as I read Paper Towns of John Green. Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz..

From Demi: 

Sure I'll come over, hope those pizza won't cook itself. And no, I'm not mad. ;) Thank you, you too beautiful!:)" 

From those last words, I blushed, I don't know what to reply but to smile. I got up and made ourselves pizza. I heard the front door opened, I knew it was mom. "Hey mom, I invited a friend, and I am making us pizza." I yelled, and entered the kitchen and kissed my forehead, "Ofcourse baby, I'll be upstairs if you need me.. Just clean your mess after you and your friend is done." I nodded. 

After 10 minutes, she was at the door. Then suddenly, my jaw dropped, I was speechless because I never seen her in a dress.. "Wha-what a-are y-you w-earing?" I stuttered. "Oh this? It's just natural. I wear dresses all the time I'll visit a 'special' friend of mine." She winked, god how can she be hot? I bit my lower lip and said "Oh, okay, come in.." I was distracted by her, By that beautiful woman.. 

POV-Demi 

I was invited by Camila at her house. I want to look better, for her.. I don't really wear a dress before, so I'm expecting she'll be shock if I wore something that is 'girly'. I want to impress her.. I want to move on.. 

I just live 10 minutes away from Camila's house, so when she invited me, I quickly dressed. I wish this time, I have the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend, and wish she won't reject me, but I wasn't looking forward that her answer will be yes.. 

I was at Camila's and I knocked, she opened the door and I noticed that her jaw completely dropped. She asked me, "Wha-what a-are y-you w-earing?" I bet she's blushing, I can see that her cheeks is a little tomatoe glued to her face. "Oh this? It's just natural. I waer dresses all the time when I'll visit a 'special' friend of mine." I winked, I can see she blushed a lot harder, and I saw her bit her lower lip, she's stunning.. A very beautiful girl. 

We were there, talking and giggling and I don't want this to be a waste like I wasted my time with Lauren. I want what I want."Camila, can I ask you something? Since I, you know, kissed you already, I want to share something with you.." I kneel down on one knee like I was going to propose.."Oh My God, what are you doing?" She asked; confused. "I want to share you my life, I want to move on, and don't take it the wrong way, but I'm not using you.. I really really love you Camila, and I ask you, will you be my girlfriend?"  There, I finally said it.. I closed my eyes, and bow down, suddenly, I felt someone lifting my head, and kissed me.. I couldn't believe that Camila Cabello didn't reject me. "You know I'll be glad to be your girlfriend." she nodded, and I cried, not because I am happy, but because I was not rejected. "Oh My God!! I love you Camila, I will always do, remember that." I said. She just nod.. This day could've been better.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------End

Hey Guys, sorry for not updating so well, and please, bear with my english.. I really hope so.. And I hope you like this chapter, don't worry, it will get better and better.. Until Camren meets. I swear.. ;) Thanks guys for adding it to your Library.. Have a good and pleasant evening! :) Love y'all !! 
#cmrn