The Unexpected(Chapter 22): Desire Is What You Are

AN: WARNING: oh what the fuck, read it if you dare.

POV-Camila 

It's been 1 month since the incident Lauren did. To be honest, even though me and Demi are back together, I still love her. So, I can't stand loosing her again, not like this. 

I hadn't been with Demi since this past days, because Lauren needs her, but I wonder, why not Cece? Why does it have to be Demi? 

Anyway, I don't have anything to do today, so I decided to hang out with Cece. 

To Cece: 

Hey, Ce, I have nothing to do today, mind if you come over and maybe watch a movie? 

I pressed sent and just waited for her reply. After 1 minute, I received a text from her 

From Cece: 

Sure thing. I'll be there at 4. :) 

By that message, I start cleaning up the house, since mom's at work and she'll be there not until midnight. My dad's still at Califronia, and he took Sofi with him, so I have the whole house into myself. I promised mom though that there will be no parties. 

I cleaned the house for almost 3 hours. Don't ask, my mother sometimes invites her friends, and get drink. She's enjoying nowaday's society. 

It's 3:50, so I better shower up and get ready for my friends visit. 

This time, we will have a girl talk. Talk about our lives, and about how our girlfriend rocks our bed. 

I went to the bathroom and took a shower in about 5 minutes, so it's 3:55. I picked out my favorite jeans and a long sleeve blouse. 

I finally heard the doorbell knowing that Cece was there. 

Rushing down the stairs, I opened up, and giving her a warm smile and hug her. 

"Hey Ce, please come in.." She said with a smile 

"Oh, I would like to come in your house." She winked, making me blush. I admit, she's kinda sexy, but what the fuck, she's taken, I'm taken. Just that simple. 

"H-Haha" I nervously laughed by the way she acted 

"Nervous much?" She smirked. God help me. 

"J-Just c-come in.." I moved out of the way so that she could enter but I was still blushing 

"Okay, sweetheart." She kissed my forehead as she entered the house. Oh my... Something's not right.. Snap out of it Camila, she's taken and she's just making you wet. 

"Soooo.. What to watch?" She asked as I snapped out of my thoughts 

"Well, what do you want?" I asked, asking her question while sitting down next to her 

When I asked her, she just stared at me, looking at my lips and back at my eyes. I can tell what she's telling but I can resist it for just a minute. 

She was now touching my arms unto my hand.. 

"You know what I want?" She asked teasingly also seductively, and I was just breathing heavily; I shook my head 

"You.." By that time, I was sweating because no one can resist Cece Frey, I mean, look at her, Blonde, Awesome, Sexy-- Wait what? Stop it Camila. You will hurt again Demi. Say you didn't love her. Dammit. 

"C-Cece, stop.." I begged, but she began to kiss my neck. I tried to push her away but I was too weak 

"I-I can't.." She said with a different tone.. 

"I...I will hurt...Demi" I said between heavy breathing 

"I.. Camila... I want you.." She said. I can't stop. I feel my pussy soaking up. I wanted to touch her, but I can't. I can't hurt Demi, again. 

"P-Pl-Please.. I.. I can't.. h-hurt.. D-Demi.." I was really breathing heavily, then I noticed that she stopped. 

"Camila, She already did hurt you.." I was shocked. What the hell does that mean? 

"What does that mean?" I asked eager to know 

"She... had.. sex with Lauren. So.. basically, we have been cheated." She asked cracking a voice 

I was shocked. I promised Demi not to love anyone, but her, She's sleeping with her own ex-girlfriend. Well, by that time, pain took over me, so I took the chance to sleep with Cece. I mean, I will because now, Demetria Lovato fucking hurt me. 

After that serious talk, I grabbed Cece's head and kissed him roughly. She released a soft moan inside my mouth. 

"Do you still want to continue this session?" I asked seductively, that probably turned her on. 

"If you want to go to your bedroom.." She winked, got up, then ran to my bedroom. 

"Want to play cat and mouse, eh? I'll play that game." Then I chased her to the bedroom. 

Once I knew she locked herself in the bathroom, so I just sat at my bed and grab a book, probably she'll take a long time to use the bathroom. 

When the bathroom door opened, I didn't manage to look at her, but when she said, "Hey.." I put the book down and it made my jaw drop. Dammit. 

Under those skin tight jeans was a sexy lingerie. If I wasn't on my sense, I would be drooling and making my bed sheet wet. Wait, I am making it wet. 

"Wow, you loo--" I was cut off by Cece's action. She kissed my lips, roughly than before. 

"Oh, Camila, you are making me so wet.." My heas was just so lost in lust and desire that I want to fuck her up, hard. 

"Glad it's mine." I said, seductively, making her moan. 

"C-Camila.. Please.." I was touching her, wanting to explore more, I want her to beg more. 

"Please what?" I said teasingly. 

"G-Give it.. to me.." She said, while I flip her over, so that means I'm on top.. 

"Give you what?" I teased her. I just like teasing her, especially in this state 

"Fuck me already!" She shouted, turning me on, but I wanted more 

"Beg." I wanted more of begging from Cece Frey 

"Pl-Please Camila.. I want you.. inside me.." She begged, but I wanted more than that

"More. I want more." I really do 

"Camila.. Please.. Fuck me until I cum. Please, I want you to.." That's the word I wanted to hear. 

"My pleasure, baby.." I said. Turning to her panties, removing it from her body as I can see, she's fucking wet. 

"Fuck, you're so wet.." As I licked the panties looking at her, as she escape a light moan 

"Do you want me to clean it up for you?" I asked seductively 

"P-Please.." She weakly said it 

Then I put one finger in to her pussy and using my thumb, rubbing her clit. She's making a very sexy moan at this time, that I started playing myself.. 

"Shit, Camila. F-Faster.." She begged, but I did it anyway, "Oh yeah. Just like that, baby.." She said, while breathing heavy. I entered another finger then begin thrusting in and out. "Fuck!" She yelled as I can feel her that she's tightening up, "C-Camila.. I think.. I'm.. gonna.. c-cum.." 

"Not yet, Ce, not yet." I removed my panties and I pulled her leg over my shoulder and start pushing myself unto her. I moan softly. Then I am going faster as she yelled she's going to cum. 

"C-Cece.. I-I can't h-ho-hold it... any.. any l-longer.." moan in ever word, "Me.. too, Camila.. Let's cum.. together.." She said. I was almost in my climax. It spread my juices all over her pussy, then I start touching it to get the juices we made. I licked it and give some to Cece. 

"Man.. best. orgasm. ever!" She yelled, catching her breath 

"I.. know.. right.." Catching my breath. 

"Let's hang out pretty often." I suggested. She agreed by kissing me, "Sure thing baby.." 

We got up from the bed, and put our clothes on and she starts to leave. Well, we had sex for almost about 1 hour.

She was about to leave when she rushed into my arms and kissed me.

"See you next time, baby.." Then she left.

She looked back and I flying kiss her, she did the same then drove away. I closed the door and sat at the sofa. 

Honestly, I don't mind doing that with Cece, because look at her, look at her beautiful hair, her soft lips, her perfect ass.

Demi Lovato cheated on me, with Lauren. That's why she's with Lauren for the past few days. I don't know what to feel about  Demi now, now that she cheated on me. Yeah, sure, let's say I loved someone else, before I had an amazing night with Cece, but her, with her own ex-girlfriend.

By that time, in my mind, we broke up. She can go back with her ex-girlfriend, but at least I have the most popular and beautiful in our school.

I laid down on the couch and got lost in my sleep.

Best. Night. Ever.  

POV- Cece 

---Flasback---

When I was about to go to Lauren, I noticed that she's not wearing anything. I took the chance to check if she felt hot so when I got closer, I can see someone beside her. What the fuck? Who is this? 

Then I noticed that smell. That hair. That skin. 

It's Demi freaking Lovato. 

What the fuck is she doing here? And why is she naked? Why are they naked? 

Don't tell me.. No.. no.. no.. no.. no.. 

I felt my heart broke. Lauren and Demi.. But what about Camila? Camila and Me? 

By that time, madness took over me. 

"Lauren! Wake up!" I shouted as tears filling my eyes 

"Hmm?" Was the only sound she could do 

"WAKE UP!" She jumped out of the bed and looked at me

"What is your problem?" She annoyingly said, but with a sleepy tone 

"Get up and look WHO'S beside you!" I clearly yelled. I was crying. 

She did what I said, then looked at me with a shocked face.. 

"Cece, baby, let me explain." She begged. I want to know what happen, so I allowed her to explain

"Explain." Was the only word I spilled. I was too hurt to argue with her. I loved her so much. She took me for granted. 

"I don't know what happened. We were just downstairs. And.." I cut her off. It's too cliche to just believe her like that. 

"Stop. I have enough of you..." I said, releasing the tears I've been holding, "We're done." I firmly said. I finally said it. I wanted to break the pain, so I broke up with her. 

Then Camila texted me. I replied that I will go to her house. 

Then I thought of something. Wanting to ease the pain. 

As I walk down and drove away, leaving them behind, I thought.. 

"See what you did to me, Lauren.. Just wait and see.." 

AN: I screwed up. Hehe. Anyway, thanks for 305 reads, I appreciate it. ;) Next time.. I will do better, I promise. Love you guys ;) :*