The Unexpected(Chapter 2): I swear

POV- Camila

Still can't forget what happened yesterday. As I was caught in those beautiful eyes, never seen that one before, but maybe I'll see better. What are you even thinking Camila, I know you are straight and you will stay straight. You have a crush on a girl, that is normal because having a crush and having a serious relationship is different.

First period is Mathematics. I admit, I'm actually a nerd but I don't like that subject. 

I still kept thinking about how her and my eyes met. It feels like if I look at that again, I never want to go back to reality.. Am I falling inlove with her? 

"Ms. Cabello?" the teacher called me, but I didn't answer and still lost in my thoughts. "Ms Cabello?" she asked again and I answered. "Hm?" "Are you listening?" she asked me, I wasn't in the mood for another embarrassing time in my life. "Uhh...No..Sorry.." I apologized. "Just listen because I might give a pop quiz, okay?" she explained. "Okay.." I just go back to my thoughts.. 

I'm done with my math class, next is Biology.. Ugh, to be honest, I don't really like school but I have to learn things. 

I'll skip that part since I don't have interesting I need to tell.. But when I was walking down the hallway, I noticed someone hugged me from behind, it's Demi.. My Demi.. Shut up brain.. She's not yours, yet, or never. 

"Hey girl!" I greeted. "Sup?" I added. "I missed you.." I felt the seriousness in her voice then she let go of the hug. "You know I missed you too.. This is really weird but would you hang out with me, later?" I asked, and suddenly my face became red like a tomatoe. "Sure, it's fine. After school, and don't worry, it's shorten period. "Great. See you.." then I walked away, not looking back. Stupid Camila, Don't do it again, not infront of her. 

After the second period, It was lunch time.. I met with Demi and we hang out. Suddenly, when we're having lunch, the principal told by the speaker that after lunch, we are going home due to his problems. I can tell that he's having problems with his family, but why should I care? We'll go home early! 

"Ready?" demi asked. "Yeah.." I answered her. I couldn't believe this.. It's actually happening.. I'm hanging out with the one I like.. 

We found a spot where we could go and nobody knows.. She calls it "Our Special Place" but suddenly, she started to cry because she used to take her ex here, that I hope she moved on.. 

"Tell me about your life Demi." I asked her.. "My Father is A pastor so we really are devoted to God. And My last name is Lovato.. I love making music and writing song. I actaully wrote many songs..What about you Camila?"  she asked me, it took me a second to answer because of her beautiful voice trapped inside of my ears. "I uhh.. My name is Camila Cabello..and I'm not really ready to tell the rest.. I want to know if you are trustworthy or not." I explained, "Are you serious? You are doubting me?" the she laugh sarcastically. I gave her a serious look.. "Oh, okay.." she said while nodding. She is cute, when she does that. But that sudden realization, I am kissing Demi Lovato. I was shocked because I thought she will pull back but she didn't, she kissed me back. 

That kissed even got hotter, we were sitting there and she laid my head carefully and she started to kiss my neck. She toched my tummy and her face got lower and lower when I cut her off "Demi, please, I'm not ready for this.. We just met and now we're doing this.." I stood up fixing my shirt in place, "I just can't and I'm sorry.." I stood up and kissed her head, then I walked away, leaving her behind.. i never thought that would happen in my entire life and when I actually got that, I wasted my chance.. I kissed her and I just left her there... hurt.. I am ashamed of myself.. 

POV-Demi

I was just talking to her and suddenly, she kissed me, my eyes was turn into an O shape. I closed my eyes then I kissed her back, the kissed suddenly got hotter and I laid her down carefully. I left a bite mark on her neck and got down in her tummy, and I got lower and lower, suddenly, she stopped me. "Demi, please, I'm not ready for this.. We just mer and now we're doing this.." she stood up and she fixed her shirt in place.. "I just can't and I'm sorry.." she stood up and kissed my forehead then she walked away.. Is this the feeling of being hurt and rejected? It's fucking horroble..  I just sat there, crying like a child for leaving me behind by the girl I love.. Then one late night, She texted me.. 

From Camila: 

But thank you for the kiss ;) Sleep tight and goodnight. 

I cried because I missed her.. Never want her to let go.. 

I didn't attened school after that, I locked myself inside of my bedroom and cry myself to death. "Demi, baby?" my dad knocked.. "Please open up.. I'm very worried about you.." he said and I still didn't get up.. I hated what Camila did to me.. Now, I don't know if I can still see her.. Her smile, but I still want to her smile, kiss her lips.. I never felt so complete in my life, so I decided to go out on my room and text her.. 

To Camila: 

I apologize for what I did yesterday, I wish nothing will change.. Still friends? :) Text back ASAP.. And you're welcome.. :) I pressed sent and after a minute, I got a text from her.. 

From Camila: 

It's okay, don't apologize, and don't remember it.. And yeah, still friends.. :) 

She shocked me.. She should've hated me.. I don't want her to forgive me but I wanted to apologize. I just love her so much that I can't bear not talking to her.. I'll soon make her mine, I swear.. I swear on my life.. 

I may be devoted to God, but I want to try this amazing feeling.. because I'm inlove with Camila Cabello.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------End
Hey guys, I never really wanted Demi around but I have really great ideas coming up.. But soon, Camren will be in a relationship, ofcourse in my story, not in real life. I'll be updating soon.. Anyway, thanks for reading it, and soon, it will have a massive and a happy ending, for all of them ;) Sit back and hold tight.. See what will happen at the next chapter.. bear with my english and grammar.. ;) Thanks guys, Love y'all
#cmrn