The Unexpected(Chapter 4): Left her once, Left her twice

AN: Ah, hi guys, so in this chapter, we will only look both POV from Demi and Camila only.. But I promise, I will soon reveal Lauren.. Just hold your horses :D Anyway, thanks for the votes.. ;) Hope you enjoy this chapter.. Love y'all ! :* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV-Camila 

I never really understand why I answered her just yet. I mean, I don't really know her that much, so why did I agree to be her girlfriend? Is it because she's too actractive? No, there should be reasons why.. But with her, I only feel lust or something bad that I don't know how to describe. I really do like Demi, but a part of me tells something that I don't really love her, maybe I'm just using her because she's a popular student and a top student. This is wrong, you can't hurt her, you once left her, don't do it again.. Maybe I could just try this, and believe it's true, believe her that she can make me fall inlove with her, and if it doesn't happen, "I am breaking up with her.." I whispered as I thought of Demi. 

"Camila back to earth!" someone snapped her index and middle finger together and I realized I was at the Pizza Hut with Demi. I didn't noticed that we are dating, maybe because I have a lot to think of. 

"What we're you saying?" she asked me and suddenly gave me a warm smile. Oh god, how can I hurt this girl.. She's too innocent.. then zapped back to reality.

"Noting..Wait, are we dating?" I asked curiosly, of course we're dating, can you see that you both are alone.. STUPID CAMILA..

"Yes, howcome you asked me that?" she asked, as her smile faded. I was kind of disappointed at myself as I asked her that question.. 

"Oh, nothing.. So, darling..Tell me about yourself.. Since, we are in a relationship..Tell me all your secrets.." I said.. smirking.. I really don't know some things about her, I really want to get to know her since we are official.. 

"I told you everything.." she whined.. 

"I know, but tell me something about YOU" I put an emphasize word on 'YOU'.. 

"Well, don't be offened but.." I was nervous on what she will tell, so, to get out of anxiety, I drank coke from pizza hut then she told me.."I'm still a virgin.." I almost choked when she said that and i spilled the beverage all over our place..

"Why'd you tell me that.. And what do you want me to do if you are still a virgin? You want me to change it?" I said, sarcastically and laugh, but whe I looked at her, she just nodded. 

"Wait... Are you serious with that?" I stopped laughing and stared unto her beautiful eyes.. 

"If you don't want to, It's okay.." I saw her face, disappointed.. Man, this girl is way too serious.. 

POV-Demi 

"I'm still a virgin.." she spilled her drink as soon I spilled that word out.. 

"Why'd you tell me that.. And what do you want me to do if you are still a virgin? You want me to change it? she said sarcastically and laugh.. I never imagine Camila like this.. I thought she would feel sympathy for me but she didn't.. I was hurt.. but she need an answer to her dumb question, so I just nodded. 

"Wait... Are you serious with that?" she stopped laughing, and stared unto my eyes, thank god our eyes met again. 

"If you don't want to, It's okay.." I was disappointed because I thought she will be my first. And yes, I have to admit, I went out with Lauren but after what she did.. The spark of us was gone.. I never had sex with her, never..  

"Uhmm.." She was speechless, I can see.. 

"Really, if you don't want to, you don't need to.." I said, cracking a voice.. "Excuse me, I need to go to the ladies room, ladies problems.." I fake smiled and ran to the restroom. 

I noticed that I was crying my way over here. I didn't really knew Camila, so why did I agree to be her girlfriend in the first place. It was my fault. I wasn't thinking, but I asked her, she said yes.. Then why is she doing this to me, is she feeling numb enough that she is hurting her own girlfriend? I hate this feeling.. I don't like it.. 

I wiped my tears and went out. I sat down and noticed that Camila is texting somebody.. 

"Who are you texting?" I asked innocently. 

"No one.. Just a friend." she said, I don't know if she is lying but it'a making me jealous. 

"Stop texting that 'friend' of yours" I threw a quotation mark with my finger on the word friend. 

"Why? Is because this person is not here right now?" she said furiously.. I can see that some people were looking at us.. argumenting? 

"Look forget it. I'm leaving.." I said. I finally said it. I'm leavingShe didn't even made an effort to go after me, and there she was, texting her little boyfriend or girlfriend. I really don't know what's happening to us but I am sure as hell I don't like it.. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I bet this is what you want, A Demila fight or arguments, whatever.. And I shall reveal Lauren soon.. But Honestly, it's hard to think of the Ideas.. Please help me, and I'll give credits to it.. Anyway, thanks for reading it!! Love ya'll ! :* <3 
#cmrn 

--Camren_Harmonizer22<3