The Unexpected(Chapter 1): Eveything She Is

POV-Camila

"I love you, with all my heart" My partner just said. I never thought that this moment can actually feel perfect. I was in love, but what I really don't know is, how I fell in love with this person.

"I love you back" I said. This very moment. I want to feel this moment every single day of my life. I don't want somebody ruining it for me.

But then, after I said that, somebody woke me up.

"Karla Camila Cabello, wake up and get ready! You're late on the first day of school." She yelled with a serious tone.

"Oh shoot!" I said and ran to the bathroom. It was like 10-15 minutes when I took a bath.

There was no time for breakfast, I was late and doesn't want to be late so I ran. It was the first day, first day to change the past. I didn't want the past ruin me again, highschool was horrible.

I'm at school, and when I'm on my way to my first class, I bumped into someone and I dropped her and my books."Oh, I'm sorry." Then we both reached for our books, when we already reached for our books, suddenly our head bumps to each other. "Aw..I really am sorr--" I looked at her and I saw it, A beautiful girl... "I'm sorry.." I said, wanting her answer right away. "Look, I know this hurt, but It's okay, I'll be okay.. You'll be okay, right?" she asked me, I nodded. "Good, then come on, let's stand up.." She said while offering me to stand up, so I streatched out my hand and we stood up. "I'll go now, maybe see you around?" she smiled, then I nodded and smiled back. "Demi, by the way.." She introduced herself, "Camila".

That was the moment, when I realize I have a crush on that girl.. In that very moment, many thoughts was going through my mind and I'm not even interested in listening through the whole hour.

Where is she? What is she doing? Is she okay? Does she have a boyfriend? Will she be shocked if she knew I have feelings gor her? Will she accept me? Does she like me back?

This thoughts are bothering me, I hate it, I want to forget what happened today. Forget what happen Camila, you don't stand a chance, you like her, but she doesn't like you back, not even a little. Accept the fact that she doesn't love you, and never will..

POV-Demi

I was just walking and suddenly I bumped into someone, I could tell she dropped her books too. We both reached for it, and our heads bumped. "Aw.. I really am sorr--" she lifted her head and I was trapped in those chocolate brown eyes, like I don't want to leave just yet. I noticed she stared at me before saying anything. "I'm sorry" she continued what she couldn't tell me earlier. "Look, I know this hurt, but it's okay, I'll be okay.. You'll be okay, right?" I asked her, and she nodded. It's good that she's okay. "Good, then come on, let's stand up.." I said, and I helped her stand up. "I'll go now, maybe I'll see you around?" I smiled and she nodded also, smiled back. "Demi, by the way.." I said, "Camila" she said.

I walked away and went to my first class, Camila, was the girl, I had a crush on. Never thought this would happened, again.. After my ex dumped me because she was leaving and wanna go back to California. I hated her for doing that to me.. I hated Lauren for doing that to me.. I wish I could get the past and be a present again, that I have Lauren Jauregui in my arms, I would love that, but now I found someone new, I'll never letting her go.. I swear..

After that incident, I started thinking...

Can she be my girlfriend? Will she like me? Will she ever be my wife one day? Does she like me, like the way I like her? Is she thinking about me? Is she okay?

I need Camila, In my life, and I mean every part of what I said. She means everything to me.. Like everything she is..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! How's my first Chapter about Camren? I'm really excited about all of your feedback, and I really hope it's a good one. Thanks for reading it anyway, sooo, Comment and share your thoughts with me so I could write it(Type it, actually) and show everyone and bear with my grammar xD and I know is too Cliche and that's why I want your amazing Ideas... Anyways, Love y'all.. :*
#cmrn:)