♠ 21

"Monster Manik not only likes his name but his wildcat too.."

It's night, Manik along with Ishaan and Manav is sitting in the garden and talking while Nandini is with Gauri in her room

After sometime, Manik enters the room and Gauri leaves the room.

Nandini smiles and ties her hair in a bun. "How was your boys talk? I'm sure your talks must be boring. You know Manik I and Gauri were making plans for her marriage. It will be so much.."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going to marry Veer?" Manik asked which made Nandini stop doing her work.

She stares him for a second. "Because that's not important to tell.."

"Everything related to you is important for me Nandini.." Manik said sitting on the bed.

"Manik why are you acting so weird? What's a big deal? I didn't tell you because that thing has no point now!" Nandini said sitting beside him.

"You should have tell me Nandini.. When I asked you that you like Veer, you must have told me about this too. I wouldn't have said anything to you if you have told me about it.." Manik said.

"You are saying as if you tell me everything!" Nandini said.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at her confused.

"You very well known what I mean Manik.. You don't tell me anything but I should tell you everything! Why?" Nandini asked annoyed.

"Nandini, don't go there!" Manik said turning his face away from him.

"You can go anywhere but I can't ask you the reason of your revenge! Great deal!" Nandini said rolling her eyes.

"Why are you acting this weird suddenly?" Manik asked.

"I'm not behaving weirdly Manik. It's you, who's behaving like this. I thought to talk to you nicely thinking that we should get to know more about each other and would spend whole night talking.. But you are interested in my and Veer's relationship!" Nandini said annoyed.

"I just asked Nandini.." Manik said.

"Why? You know na I'm just trying to forget it and move on but you.. Did I ever asked you about your and Ishita's relationship?" Nandini asked.

"Nandini, do you even know what the heck are you speaking?" Manik said annoyed.

"Then why you keep asking about Veer all the time!" Nandini said being a little angry.

"Nandini, yrr what happened, why are you getting angry? I'm seeing you since you are here, You get angry whenever I talk about Ishita or som.." Manik said.

"Because I don't like her!" Nandini said.

"Nandini.. you are just dragging the topic.. Stop being annoyed!" Manik said.