Weird Dreams

Hey guys this is a story I found online and since the writer was not active I decided to post it here I hope you guys enjoy

Blood, blood everywhere. The stench of blood hung in the air. Bodies lay on the ground. Percy looked around. Everywhere he looked; he saw the same. Bodies. Bodies of his friends. Then he saw a shadow. A huge, threatening shadow. Somehow he knew this creature had killed his friends. It was devious and evil. The shadow came closer and closer.. He tried to, but found he couldn't. Unable to move a single muscle in his body, Percy watched the creature approach. Terrified, he opened his mouth to scream and.. woke up.

He looked around , confused. Where was the creature, what happened? Then he saw he was in his bed, wearing his pajamas. His body was covered in sweat. He sat up in his bed, breathing heavy. He looked around, scanning his surroundings for danger. Or a prove that it was just a dream. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He saw his stuff and his half-brother Tyson, snoring loudly. Normally, you would believe it was just a nightmare.

But to Percy, son of Poseidon, normal didn't take up a great place in his world. When a normal person haves a nightmare, he can wake up and think; yeah, that was scary, but just a dream. Things weren't that simple for Percy. His dreams were often glimpse of the future. And often, it wasn't really promising. It actually never happened that his real dream was really nice. Like winning a million. Or at least getting an A. Anyway, this dream could be real. Worried, he decided to go see Chiron. He slipped out of his bed and started walking to Chiron's place.

Still worried, only wearing his pajamas, he tried to find his way to Chiron. Suddenly, there was a strange noise. Immediately, he jumped into the bushes. More, like lanced himself. It wasn't really a pleasant descent ; it hurt. But he had other things to worry about. Like, not getting caught. The harpies could mean a real problem, although he would take them any time over Mr. D, also known as Dionysus god of wine.

He heard another weird noise. Shit Percy thought these are the harpies. Just my rotten luck. If these stupid birds see me, I won't even reach Chiron. Ok, just stay calm Percy he thought to himself. God, I've fought Ares, Atlas an even Kronos. I shouldn't be afraid of these stupid harpies. Man, I've fought so many monsters that..

"Hey"! Percy yelled and turned around, convinced he would face his doom. Then he saw who it was and relaxed. It was just Juniper, Grover's girlfriend. She looked at him, face full of disbelief. "Did the hero of Olympus, the great Perseus Jackson, just scream like a little girl"? She giggled. "Well, yeah" Percy stammered. Juniper giggled louder. "Please Juniper, calm down ok"? We don't want the harpies to notice and eat us . Besides , it's not that funny". "Oh, yes, it is"! Juniper was still giggling. Apparently she DID think it was funny. Then she calmed down a bit and said : "And we don't have to worry about those ugly bird-women, they aren't interested in trees". "But I'm not a tree"! Percy screamed. "Oh yeah , that's true". "Well, in that case, you're stupid". "Juniper.." Percy started. "Wait a minute! Why do you think I'm stupid"? "Because since you're not a tree, what you just pointed out, you will probably get eaten by the harpies". "That's why I asked you to calm down"! So they won't notice us". "Well, don't scream then". "I'm not screaming" Percy yelled. Then he noticed what he was doing. "Oh never mind". Now Juniper was done giggling, she looked to him with curiosity. "What are you actually doing here, Percy"? Percy wanted to say something, then he changed his mind. If he told Juniper what exactly the reason was he wanted to talk to Chiron, she would go crazy. He couldn't just ignore her or lie to here , but he could only tell a part of it. "Percy? Helloooo? Someone up there"? Juniper was watching him; he suddenly realized he hadn't been saying anything for some time. "Oh sorry, I eh was thinking".

"Ok, so what were you doing here"? "Oh, I was going to see Chiron". "Why"? Suddenly there came a look of understanding in Juniper's eyes. "Oh god, there is something wrong isn't there? Is it
Grover. No please , not Grover! Oh no"! "Juniper"? "We have to do something"! "Juniper"? "We.." "JUNIPER"! Juniper jumped. "Sorry, but you weren't listening". "There is nothing with Grover". "There isn't"? "No". "Oh , thank the gods! But why do you want to see Chiron, then"? "Oh, well I had this dream and I wanted to talk to him about it". "Oh, so were was it about"? Juniper asked. She still sounded worried, but now at least she was calm.

"Just a nightmare" Percy started. "And.." "KRK"! "Aha! I've got you". The harpy was looking hungry at Percy. "Mm, a little tasty boy" she said. "Bad boy , being out here". "You could get hurt". Percy drew Riptide, his sword. "GO BACK"! "I just want to see Chiron". "If you go away, I won't hurt you". "I won't hurt you either, I will eat you"! With that, the harpy attacked. Percy quickly dove and stabbed. He heard an angry scream. When he looked , he saw one of the harpy's wings was bleeding. "YOU LITTLE PEST"! "NOW YOU'RE DEAD"! Suddenly Juniper was behind the harpy. She had a large branch in her hands. She hit the harpy just when it was about to attack. The harpy turned around, furious. "YOU STUPID TREE". "I WILL.." Then she disintegrated into dust. Percy stood beside here, riptide in his hands. "Are you alright Juniper"? "Yes, I th-i-i nk so" Juniper stammered. I . "So who do we have here"? A voice asked. Percy quickly turned, sword at the ready.