Love Muffin

Percy held his breath; what would she do? Would she kiss him? Oh, how he wished she would. All their kisses had been hot, passionate and perfect. He wanted more, even if it was an illusion. Even if this attraction was only because of Aphrodite. But she had said it wasn't. Maybe Artemis did like him? It certainly was possible at this moment, their faces once again inches apart. Her beautiful eyes full of desire and something else.

Percy was still holding his breath while her face came closer till their noses touched. She licked her lips, smiling. She pressed her lips on his ears, causing him to shiver. "And now.." she whispered. He swallowed. "What now"? he spoke with an harsh voice. She blew softly against his ear, making him shiver again. "And now... We will pack" she said and turned around, leaving him standing absolutely stunned.

When she started to walk away, he grabbed her arm and pulled her against him. She looked into his eyes, shock and disbelief in hers. Being a goddess, she obviously wasn't used to people just grabbing her. But I won't let her toy with me Percy thought. Goddess or not. He pressed her against him, making her gasp.

Now she was still too shocked to use her godly powers, Percy took his chance. He was the one who pressed his lips against her ears. And she wasthe one to shiver slightly when he did so. He whispered in her ear, making her shiver even more. "So what are we going to do now"?

Percy could feel her tremble slightly. He pulled back and placed a kiss on her neck. One on her nose. One on her eyelids, she had closed her eyes. Percy heard her sigh softly. When he kissed her on her mouth, she opened her eyes. He saw the emotion in those beautiful eyes. Desire, but doubt too.

"Percy..."? she asked, pulling back. She was still in his arms. " Yes? What's wrong"? Artemis swallowed, she laid her head on his shoulders and sighed. "Is this because of the spell"? Percy smiled. "No. it certainly isn't. It's because of you". She lifted her head, looking at him. She smiled. "Yes? That makes it perfect". She kissed Percy.

Percy kissed her back and burried his fingers in her hair. She opened her mouth and his tongue slid in. The kiss grew more heated every second. After what seemed like forever, they pulled apart. They were both breathing fast. Percy saw Artemis' lips were swollen. Her eyes were glazed. He placed another kiss on her mouth, this one soft and tender.

" You really do taste like cotton candy. Shall I start calling you candy"? he said to break the silence. It worked; Artemis laughed softly. "That would be .. interesting. Can I call you honey bear, then"? Percy laughed too. "Rather not. It's a horrible nickname".

Artemis raised her eyebrow. "And candy isn't"? Percy shrugged. " Not really. I can also call you cotton candy, if you prefer that". Artemis laughed again. "No thanks. I will keep to Artemis. But if you like it, I will call you honey bear. I think the girls will find it amusing". "I think so too. it's humiliating and everything that embaresses me, amuses them" Percy said. "You would find it amusing too" Artemis stated. "Only when it's about another person" Percy said.

" Yeah probably. But seriously? Cotton candy? What kind of nickname is that"? Percy shrugged. " You remind me of cotton candy. Sweet and delicious. Something I really like. And at the same time annoying, because it's sticky". Artemis laughed again and pinched him.

"So, why do you want to call me honey bear? I don't see the connection at all". "Because there is no connection. But I just think it's funny" Artemis explained.

"Mmm" Percy said, looking at her. He took a step towards her and touched her lips softly. "See, that's the problem. I have a reason to call you cotton candy or candy. But you haven't. So think again. What nickname would be a good nickname for me"?

Artemis bit her lip. She was a little tense. Percy saw that and smile. He walked towards her. She took a step back. "Calm down, I just want to try something. Nothing scary, all right"? Artemis nodded. Percy stood behind her. He took a deep breath and placed his hands on her shoulders. He started kneading softly. Trying to relax her a little.