Living Happily Ever After

Artemis took a deep breath, while Percy gently squeezed her hand. She smiled at him before looking at her father again. She made a small curtsy . Percy did the same.

Her father looked down at her and smiled. But when he looked at Percy, that smile quickly vanished. He didn't say anything. He just gave him a warning glance and turned his attention back to Artemis. " Artemis, my daugther. I'm glad I can speak with you". Artemis nodded. " Glad to see you too father". Zeus smiled, although it wasn't a particulary nice smile. He raised one of his eyebrows. " And you brought a little suprise, I see. One stupid, pestering demi-god. How wondeful" Zeus said, the sarcasm very clear.

Artemis' eyes shot fire. " He isn't stupid. Or pestering! He is brave, loyal, smart, funny , strong and kind. And I love him" Artemis exclaimed, walking to her father's throne. He was frozen; a shocked expression on his face. He isn't used to someone screaming at him, of course Percy thought, trying to hide his smile.

Artemis had said she loved him in front of the entire Olympain council. Percy had never been happier. On impulse, he grabbed her and pulled her close for a very passionate kiss. He heard several gaps from the shocked gods and goddesses in the room. When the kiss ended, Artemis smiled and licked her lips. " You keep getting better. You might win the Olympian games for kissing" she whispered before facing all the shocked gods.

Zeus was trying hard to launce at Percy, only to be stopped by Hera and Aphrodite. Percy was suprised that the two goddesses could hold him; Zeus was struggling furiously to get free. So he could kill Percy, Percy knew. Zeus' master bolt was next to his throne, but he couldn't reach it.

Ares got up, always in for a fight, but Aphrodite stopped him. " Ares! Stop it already! Or I will never speak to you again" she said, giving him an annoyed look. " Sounds good to me" Hephaestus mumbled, who looked slighly amused by the situation. Ares shot him an annoyed look.

Percy took a quick look at the gods. Hephaestus looked suprised and amused, but not really interested. Ares looked at him with as much hate as possible, which made him want to launch at him, but Artemis squeeched his hand slightly to get his head clear again. Attacking the war god now, wouldn't be a good idea. Besides, he knew something about Ares, what would help him stand up against the war god. He didn't need to fight with the information he had. Percy grinned. He could use that later.

He looked at the other gods. Hades looked at him with hate, but also with reluctant respect. Hestia gave him a warm smile, while frowning at Zeus, Hera and Aphrodite, who were still fighting. Aphrodite, who was trying to stop Zeus from killing Percy, looked ( even now she was in this situation) very satisfied with herself and winked at him. Her satisfied expression turned into a scared one when Artemis send her a warning glare meaning as much as mine. And; don't even think about it. Dionysos looked bored as ever. Demeter was eating a bowl of cornflakes while looking at the two couples with slight interest. Probably happy this meeting, at last, wasn't boring. Apollo looked really concerned, angry and confused. Shit Percy thought. Another god who is mad at me. But he would have to deal with that later. He would try to talk to Apollo after this meeting. If he survived, of course.

Hermes looked slightly disappointed, but gave him , after a short hesitatation, a thumbs up. And Athena and Poseidon were next to him, ready to guard his back.

Percy was suprised Athena was so nice to him. Even if she was dating his father, he was suprised she could be so nice. She hadn't even tried to kill him or something.

At that moment, Zeus escaped from the gasp of the two goddesses. He wanted to take his master bolt, but Hera stopped him once again, whispering something in his ear. After some more whispering, Zeus relaxed and even smiled. He sat back in his chair, to everyone's ( well, except maybe Ares, who was hoping for a fight, and Hades, who disliked Percy for kicking his ass one time) relief. Hera sat next to him, laying ( to Percy's, and practically everyone''s suprise) her hand on his hand. She even smiled at him. Aphrodite gave Percy one last wink, which made Artemis reach for her knife, and walked back to her chair.