Sing A Song

Hey guys? How are y'all? I'm fine, except today was a boring, long day. *sighs*. But my day is about to get better, because I get to write this story again! Oh, and please, please review. I would love to hear what you think and your suggestions. Thanks for reading :D Oh, don't own Percy Jackson & the Olympians. Enjoy!

When Athena had left, an uncomfortable silence fell between Percy and Artemis. Artemis was staring at the wall, Percy got the idea she was trying to ignore them after all that happened between them. He bit his lip. Should I say something? He thought. Maybe she doesn't want to talk, maybe she wants me to leave her alone.

Percy sighed. Artemis turned her head and smiled. Percy decided to see that as a sign and cleared his throat. "So, again we're left alone. Funny, don't you think? This is almost the same situation as the last time, when Chiron walked to the kitchen, leaving us to sit in the living room".

Artemis raised one eyebrow. "Are you comparing Athena to Chiron? I hope not, because I don't think she will like it to be compared to a centaur". Percy smiled, picturing Athena as a centaur. That would be funny! He snickered and shook his head. "No, I don't mean that. The situation is similar, that's all. Besides, I honestly don't think Athena looks good as centaur".

Artemis laughed, her silvery eyes sparkling. "I don't think so either. It would be.. weird". Percy snickered again. "More like extremely weird. I simply can't imagine what she would look like. Chiron might like it though".

Artemis laughed again. " She would look.. well I really don't know. Just extremely weird, like you already said. I'm not sure if Chiron would like here though" "Of course he would! She is totally his type! Smart, pretty, funny if she wants too. A little like Annabeth. But Annabeth is like a daughter to him".

Artemis smiled. Percy frowned. "What is it"? Artemis asked, laughing. "I was thinking.. If Annabeth is like a daughter to him, what makes that off Athen"? Artemis snickered again. "I don't know, interesting thought. But totally irrelevant since Athena will never like him".

Percy raised his eyebrows. "I thought she liked him". Artemis rolled her eyes. "I meant like-like him and.. why am I even discussing this"? Percy laughed. "Because it's funny. Besides, it's good to just joke around every few days. Or in your case years".

Artemis just shot him a look. "Like I never do that". "Turning boys into jackelopes and hunt them doesn't count. Neither does hunting, shooting and whatever you girls do while you're hunting. Just talking and laughing counts" Percy said.

"We don't do anything out of the ordinary, you know. We just hunt, kill monsters, do pranks and sometimes we sit around the campfire and sing". Artemis responded.

Percy stared at her. "You can sing"? Artemis immitated his stare and rolled her eyes. "Of course I can. My brother is the god of music, what did you expect"? Percy turned red. "Sorry, I didn't think about that. So what songs do you sing"?

Now it was Artemis turn to blush. She shifted, looking slightly uncomfortable. "You know. Just songs" she said, looking away. "Just songs? Which ones" Percy insisted.

Artemis looked his way. She sighed and ran her finger through her hair. " Kesha, dirty love. Rihanna, unfaithful. And ehmm. Shut up and sleep with me by Sebastian".

Percy smiled, picturing in his head Artemis and her head ,screaming shut up and sleep with me. "Why are you smiling, Jackson"? Artemis said in a ominous voice. Percy smiled wider. "Calm down, I just think it's funny that your hunters and you sing things like shut up and sleep with me. That's all". Artemis calmed down somehow and smiled. "Yeah, I suppose it's funny. And ironic since we all hate men and everything". Percy laughed. "I didn't think you hated me".