Destination

Hey y'all. I am glad you like my story. Especially since there are a loot of Pertemis stories out there. Mine is quite a bit different, though. No guardian of the hunt or anything. Haven't really thought about what happened between Annabeth and him... Mm. What do you guys think? Did they break up or did they never get together? Let me know! So , here is chapter 6. Don't own Percy Jackson& the Olympians. Enjoy!

All the campers looked confused since they didn't know anything about the argument between mr D and Percy. "What do you mean? What did Percy do to deserve that"? An Apollo camper asked, confused.

Mr D shot an hateful glare towards Percy. "What did he do? He insulted me! He deserves more than death. If that creature kills him, he will be lucky". "Actually, I don't think so. I wouldn't like it that be ripped apart"An Athena camper said. Even though she was frightened, she couldn't help to correct.

Mr D looked even more furious now. "You stupid demi-god! You dare to disagree with me? I"m a god! My punishment will be way worse than death, I will let torture him before I let him rot in the underworld. Where he will be tortured for all eternity!" Mr D shouted. He raised his, ready to punish the unlucky camper.

"Wait a minute, you can't kill Percy. And it wouldn't do you any good if he got killed" Another Athena camper said. Mr D turned around, his eyes that pissed-off purple. "Oh really, smarty pants? And why not"? "Because the porphecy clearly says if Percy fails, the reign of the gods will end. And if Percy dies, he will fail. So you need him" the Athena camper said calmly.

Mr D growled. "Well, I don't need you. Jeez, you Athena kids are just as annoying as your mother". On this, all the Athena campers started to protest and shout things like; "That's literally impossible. And ; "You should know"!. Then , the Ares campers joined in , shouting things like; "Why would you care if that stupid boy dies? "Kill him"!. Before it came to a fight between the campers of Athena and mr D/ Ares campers, Chiron spoke.

"STOP IT"! Chiron yelled. Everyone , except mr D who was still ranting about ' having respect for an awesome god like him', immediately silenced and turned to him. "Listen, I know you are all scared an frustated, but we are NOT going to kill anyone. And this not even important right now. All that is important is that Percy goes on this quest and succeeds. Agreed"?

"What about me? Is he going to get away with insulting me, a god" mr D shouted, still furious. Chiron sighed. "Listen mr D, I get you are mad. Of course you are. But young Percy didn't mean to. He had just had a horrible dream and was frustated and scared. So what if he apologies and we forget this matter"?

Mr D hesitated. "It would be fun to hear him beg me for forgiveness" he said. "Ok, if he apologizes, I will let it go this time". Everyone sighed, relieved. Only a few Ares campers muttered something about kicking his annoying, worthless ass, but everyone just ignored them. "Ok"Chiron smiled. He turned to Percy, who didn't look happy. "So Percy, are you ready to apologize"?

Percy bit his lip; he really didn't want to. But after a look of Chiron, he gave in. "Allright. Ehhm mr D, I'm sorry for insulting you. Even when you probaly totally deserved it for turning your punishment into our punishment" "What? How dare you! I should turn you into a grape and sit on you for that!" Mr D yelled, now even more furious. The Ares campers grinned; they clearly liked the idea of Percy being crushed by mr D. Especially in that way.

Mr D took a step forward, ready to totally humilate and destroy Percy. Before he could do so, thunder boomed and ligthning struck in, only a few inches from mr D. He jumped back, a little pale. "Fine! I won't hurt the kid. Stop the lightning already" He shouted to the sky. Then , with a grunt, he turned to Percy.

"If you apologize, really apologize, I will let it go Peter Johnson". Percy opened his mouth; likely to insult the god once again. Before he could do so, Chiron coughed and shot a warning glare. Percy rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine" He grumbled. He took a deep breath.