A Tale Of Fish

Percy looked at Zeus, towering over him. Zeus didn't look happy. At all. He looked really, really mad. His grey eyes were piercing through Percy. He was standing close enough to feel the electricity in the air, coming from Zeus. He knew Zeus could blast him in a second.

To make things worse, he saw Zeus' hand was already on his lightning bolt. Each moment he could use it to destroy Percy ( which couldn't be pleasant).

Percy swallowed. " Mr. Zeus. Why am I- "SILENCE PERCY JACKSON! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SPEAK" Zeus boomed, making Percy's ears bleed. "PERCY JACKSON. TWO YEARS AGO, MY LIGHTNING BOLT WAS STOLEN. ALL EVIDENCE POINTED TO YOU. AND YET, I LET YOU GO. EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE MY BROTHER'S SON AND THUS A THREAT TO ME, I LET YOU GO. WHEN I LEARNED YOU WERE THE ONE FROM THE PROPHECY AND ABLE TO OVERTHROW ME, I LET YOU GO. BUT NOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR"!

Artemis stepped forward. "Father, I-" Zeus turned to her for a moment. "SILENCE, DAUGHTER. THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND PERCY JACKSON". "But, Father I-" "SILENCE" Zeus boomed, causing Artemis to step back. "Hey, there is no reason to act like that! She didn't do anything" Percy protested when he saw Artemis stepped back. Which was really brave, since Zeus was ready to blast him. Or just stupid, which was more likely.

Zeus turned back to Percy. "SILENCE! YOU WILL JUST LISTEN, UNDERSTOOD" he screamed, already grabbing his lightning bolt. Artemis probably saved Percy's life when she stepped in front of him. " No, father! I won't let you do that. Percy didn't do anything. So put your toy away". Zeus looked even angrier now. "TOY? TOY? THIS ISN'T A TOY! IT'S-" Artemis sighed. "Sorry. Would you please stop your master bolt away"? Zeus sighed. "FINE! IF YOU WANT TO" He turned to Percy."Percy Jackson, don't interrupt again or even my daugther won't be able to save you".

Percy nodded, not wanting to end as ash. Zeus took a deep breath and stopped screaming ( which made Percy feel better, because his ears were bleeding), but still looked really mad. " Percy Jackson. When I first met you, I wasn't happy to say the least. My brother had broken the oath and therefore we, the gods ( and goddesses Artemis mumbled) were in danger. Not only that, my lightning bolt was stolen and the evidence pointed to you. When you returned it, I let you go, deciding to give you another chance. And when you saved Artemis, held the sky for her- helping her defeat Atlas and defeated Kronos, I thought I had made the right choice by letting you go. But now I know I shouldn't have let you go. Because you decided to seduce my daughter, who vowed to be an internal maiden, and kissed her.

Zeus made it sound like Percy had commited an horrible crime. Like placing a bomb in a school or something. Percy took a deep breath. "Sir, I get you aren't happy with this. After all, you are her father and want to protect her. But I promise you my intentions are good. I would never hurt your daughter". Percy glanced at Artemis. "I love her" he added.

His talk didn't seem to calm Zeus down. But he was listening, which was better than going all leader-of-the-gods on Percy. Zeus looked at him, his grey eyes full of anger. " That may be, but why would I approve of this? My daughter deserves something better than you. And there is her vow, which can't just be ' undone".

Percy nodded. "I get that, but just give me a chance. I know I'm not good enough; but I love her. And I will do anything to make her happy". "WELL THEN LEAVE"! Zeus screamed, a storm forming above them. " LEAVE YOURSELF! I LOVE ARTEMIS AND I WANT TO BE WITH HER" Percy screamed back, getting annoyed. He just wanted to be with Artemis; make her happy. He thought Zeus should understand. Instead of trying to kill him.

Zeus stared at him, shocked Percy had the guts to scream at him. Artemis stood perfectly still, but Percy say she was smiling and her eyes were sparkling. He smiled at her before he continued the conversation with Zeus, who was finally silent. Sadly, Zeus had recovered from his shock and started screaming again. " HOW DARE YOU? I'M KING OF THE GODS, I WON'T ALLOW THIS! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I DIDN'T KILL YOU LONG AGO" he screamed.