Athena And An Angry Zeus

Percy and Artemis ran inside, weapons at the ready. There was chaos in the bedroom. Poseidon and Zeus were figtning, not with their powers but with their fists. Poseidon tried to strangle Zeus while Zeus kicked him.

Athena was screaming for them to stop, while she clung to her father, trying to get him away from Poseidon. " Dad! Uncle! Please stop fightning, it isn't the answer"! she screamed, still trying to get Zeus away from Poseidon. She had her hands on his arm, trying to pull him away. Which didn't work. "Thee! We are here, hang on "! Artemis yelled, while she ran towards the fightning gods.

Percy swallowed. Both of them were really powerful. Come on Jackson, you have invisibility. Besides, Artemis needs you. Percy thought. With a curse, he ran towards the gods to help Artemis and Athena.

Athena smiled at them. "Thanks, we need- He"! They were all pushed aside when Zeus and Poseidon fell to the ground, wrestling. They tried to kick, hit or even bite the other. Athena sighed. "STOP IT! ENOUGH FIIGHTNING ALREADY"! she screamed.

Zeus and Poseidon didn't listen though. Zeus was on top, hitting Poseidon in his face. Poseidon pushed him off, grabbed him and threw him to the wall. "DAD"! Athena screamed, seeing her father flying through the air. Zeus didn't look a bit hurt when he landed. He just growled and ran towards Poseidon, a sword in his hands.

Poseidon had a sword of his own and pointed it towards him. " Get it on, brother! I will learn you a lesson". Zeus just smiled. " No. I will defeat you and have neutered for what you did to my daughter". Poseidon smiled grimly. " I would do the same to you, but there is not enough to neuter you". Athena and Artemis rolled their eyes. " Men". Percy bent towards Artemis. " Do they have this from some action movie or something? It sounds like nonsense". " It is nonsense" Athena corrected, looking at the two gods who were fightning each other with swords, a worried look on her face.

Artemis took a few steps back and pulled Percy and Athena with her. She looked at Athena. " Are you all right? What happened"? Athena sighed and looked away. " You coward! Get here" they heard Poseidon scream. Zeus had run to another room, attached to Athena's bedroom. It seemed to be a library. " Follow me, you stupid cow"! "Your wife won't like you calling her sacred animal stupid" Poseidon screamed back, running after Zeus. " She would rather not like me insulting cows by comparing them to you " Zeus screamed back.

Artemis rolled her eyes. You could hear a lot of swearing and panting, and the soound of swords meeting. Artemis turned to Athena and looked at her. She looked worried. " What happened Thee? Are you all right"? she asked, speaking in a very soft voice. Athena looked at her. " Yes, I'm all right. They didn't hurt me. And besides, I can look after myself. You know that". Artemis nodded. " I know that, but I just-" " I know why you asked" Athena interrupted.

Percy frowned. " You do? Why did she ask"? Athena managed a small smile. Artemis just chuckled and shook her head. " Perseus, you can be truly embecilic. Do you really not comprehend. It's really intelligible" Athena said. Percy frowned again. " I didn't even understand what you just said". Artemis laughed and walked towards him. She gave him a kiss. " She means it's easy to understand why I asked her if she was all right. Although, since you're a boy it probably isn't to you". Percy sighed. " You know, that I'm a boy doesn't mean I'm stupid" he said, while putting her arms around her. Artemis sighed and looked at him. She smiled. " I don't think you're stupid. You can act really stupid, but you are smart. Well, you can be". Percy chuckled. " Thanks. Coming from you, that's a big compliment". Artemis smiled. " You're welcome".

Percy turned to Athena, who was focused on the two gods fightning. You couldn't see them, but you could hear them. Screaming, swearing. Athena looked really worried. " Lady Athena"? She looked at him, her grey eyes reminding him once again of Annabeth.