Together

Percy smiled at her and pulled her closer. He inhaled her scent, enjoying it. She smelled great. She looked great. And simply was great. Percy didn't understand why she wanted him; after all, he was just a demi-god and she was a goddess. And not just a most beautiful, amazing goddes of all. She was Artemis, one of the maiden goddess who hated boys. And still, she didn't hate him. She made countless exceptions for him. Instead of hating him, she loved him. Instead of being alone, she was with him. And he was really glad she was. He would never let her go.

She smiled at him and looked up. "Where are you thinking about"? Percy smiled back. "How lucky I am to have you" he whispered. Artemis smiled. " I'm the lucky one. I got the only hero who isn't selfish, arrogant or just stupid". Percy laughed. " There are a lot people who are better than me. Better for you". Artemis rolled her eyes. " No, there aren't. And you're the only one I want anyway. You aren't having second thoughts, are you"? Percy smiled misschieviously. "Of course I am not. I will show you". Artemis frowned. " How will you-" She didn't get to finish her sentence, because Percy started kissing her. He place his hands on her back, pulling her as close as possible. Continuing where they had been interrupted. The kiss was, smoldering, but it wasn't enough. Appereantly, Artemis agreed, because she ripped his t-shirt apart and touched his chest. She pulled back for a moment to look at it.

She licked her lips. Percy smiled. " You like what you see"? he said in a teasing voice, suprised he could still talk. He felt like an animal; wild and only following instincts. He couldn't remember he had ever been this turned on. Artemis looked up and smiled." Yes, I like it. Very much" she said, before she started to kiss his neck before she focused on his chest. She placed kisses on his chest, going all the way down to his flat stomach before she focused on his nipples. She smiled devishly. Percy wanted to say something, but all his thoughts vanished when she placed her warm, wet mouth on his hard nipples. Percy hissed when she softly bit in on and started to make slow circles around it. Artemis chuckled and wanted to put her hand in his pants when she heard a voice.

She turned to look at a very satisfied- looking love goddess. Aphrodite smiled. " Well. Well. Look at this. Two of the supposed maidens making out. What a naughty girls". Artemis stepped forward, her eyes almost glowing. Percy was sure she was going to launch at the love goddess and start a cat fight. He put his arms around her and pulled her closer, trying to avoid it. " Calm down. We will think of something. We never got the chance to turn her into a clown, remember"? he whispered in her ear, so Aphrodite wouldn't hear.

Artemis relaxed and snickered. " I prefer the term dirty girls. Dirty, like you ruined clothes" she said to Aphrodite. Aphrodite froze and narrowed her eyes. " You did that? You did something that horrible, after I tried to help you"? Artemis chuckled. " I would putting all sorts of love spells on me not call helping. I vowed to be a virgin forever, Aphrodite". It was Aphrodite's turn to snicker. " Yeah right. You know, now you have a boyfriend, I don't think that vow is going to last. Besides, you don't want to refuse the poor boy that, do you? Because if you do, I will take him. He is very cute, you know". She gave Percy a sultry look.

Artemis narrowed her eyes, and her hand went to knife she always carried with her. " Don't. She is just playing with you. Calm down. You're more beautiful than she will ever be. I will never fall for her". Artemis took a deep, calming breath. " Keep your hands of him. You're the goddess of love and I'm in love. Would you try to ruin that"? Aphrodite smiled. " So you accept you're in love? And that I had nothing, well almost nothing, to do with it"? Artemis nodded. " I even told dad. Well, after he found out, that is. But I don't believe you had nothing to do with it". Aphrodite shrugged. " I just pushed you a little. You would have hold back, not wanting to like the boys you claim to hate so much". " I do hate them. But Percy is different. Unlike all those other men, he is great. And worthy. he is loyal, smart, funny, handsome and he is the only man I will ever want" Artemis ranted.