Caught!

Hey everyone! Don't own Percy Jackson& Olympians (wish I was so talented I did though). Thanks for the reviews! Review more please:D Enjoy!

Percy turned his head, carefully taking in the scene before him. Aphrodite was on her knees, one of dresses in her hands. Well, he assumed it had been a dress; it was too shattered to know for sure. Aphrodite was crying, stroking the dress like it was an pet.

"My poor dress, my sweetheart. Who would have done such a terrible thing"? she mumbled. Percy hear Artemis snicker softly. Aphrodite didn't hear it; she was too busy talking to her dress. Suddenly, a person came in. Well, not a person really. A god.

Percy's eyes narrowed, anger overwhelming him when he recognized the man. It was Ares, god of war. And one of the persons, gods, Percy really hated. He had trouble not launching at Ares; making him pay for all the nasty things he had done. Percy took deep breath, trying to calm himself. That helped. What helped even more was knowing Aphrodite would probably be mad at Ares because he wouldn't be any help. He never was.

"What's wrong Cuddle bunny"? Ares asked, slightly worried. Percy was astonished. Cuddle bunny? he thought. What on earth? Did the tough Ares just call her cuddle bunny? Percy bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing. He heard Artemis snicker from her hiding place. He carefully turned his head, looking in her direction. He saw she was slightly viseble, holding her hands for her mouth. Her eyes twinkled. She clearly had trouble not laughing.

She saw him looking and smiled at him. He smiled at her, then mouthed; cuddle bunny. Artemis almost burst out laughing. Her face was red, her body trembling a little. After a while, and a few deep breaths, she managed to calm down. She shook his head at him, still smiling. Percy winked and focused on the scene before him.

Aphrodite was still devastated, gripping her dress. She looked like she had just heard the earth was about to destroyed. Although, in her opinion, this might be just as bad.

She looked at Ares, tears in her eyes. "They have destroyed my favorite dress! And when I walked through my garden, all my beautiful flowers were destroyed. Who would do something that terrible"? Aphrodite said, sobbing.

Ares shrugged, looking confused. "Why would destroying flowers be so bad? Don't like them anyway. And you can just make a new dress appear, right"? The sadness in Aphrodite's eyes was replaced with anger. She got up, facing him. "WHAT? NOT IMPORTANT? HOW DARE YOU! THEY ARE IMPORTANT AND IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE DRESS. THIS IS AN INSULT"! Even though Aphrodite wasn't really what you call scary, she looked pretty damn scary right now. Ares even cowered a little.

"Sorry, cuddle bunny, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it , I really didn't. But you still have your other dresses, right? It's not like they have destroyed these too". Ares said, speaking fast. Careful not to anger her more. Aphrodite was clearly smarter than Ares; her eyes immediately widened. She screamed, running towards her closet.

After a gesture from Aphrodite, the doors flung open. Aphrodite saw the dresses. They were covered in dirt and torn. She screamed. She looked around and saw all her clothes were ruined. To everyone's suprise, she started a rant with a lot of swearing. When she finally shut her mouth ( by this time , Ares was deadly pale and looked really scared), she immediately focused her attention on ' poor' Ares.

Ares looked so scared Percy actually felt sorry for him. Well, a little bit. But he was mostly enjoying it. Looking ready to kill him, Aphrodite now started screaming at Ares. " Honey bear! Why didn't you do anything? Do something! Make yourself useful instead of just standing there, frozen" she screamed,enraged.