two

"At this rate, you should've been able to keep your relatives under control! It is because of your unnecessary feud that they turned their backs on each other!" Chief Jeong Jaehyun bellowed angrily.

Sat before Chief Jeong was none other than Mister Choi and Mister Yang, unfazed to the Chief's rambling. Behind them stood Jay and Beomgyu, their disheveled hair and straight posture casting respect for their Uncles.

"It's rich people like you that get away with anything! I'll rest assure you that a reckoning will finally bring your senses forward! God, what a relief if that reckoning brings nothing but unification before your families," Chief Jeong spat out.

Glancing at each other distastefully, Mister Choi and Mister Yang bowed apologetically towards Chief Jeong before going their separate ways. Neither of them uttering a word to each other even on the way out.

"Idiots," Chief Jeong uttered under his breath.

YANG MANOR

Both Mister Yang and his spouse praised their nephew, Jay for his efforts that day, waving off the situation before getting back to their personal agendas. Like Chief Jeong said, rich people like the Yangs and Chois get away with anything.

"Hey Hoon, how's your leg?" Jay asked before plopping down tiredly beside Sunghoon.

"Bad, but today was fun! Better if we had killed them off though," Sunghoon responded tiredly.

"Woah there, we promised not to fight with TXT! Let alone murder them!" Heeseung suddenly exclaimed.

The Park Duo rolled their eyes before pointing at Sunghoon's wounded leg. Heeseung's eyes widened at the sight before he finally raised his arms in defeat. Although Lee Heeseung's loyalty was to The House of Yang, there was no doubt that he was allied with both EN- and TXT. After all, they used to be childhood friends until they came of age, the bitter reality being that they had to pick a side.

"You're forgetting that I shot Yeonjun's shoulder-"

"You still haven't taught me how to use a gun Ni-ki!" Sunoo pouted sadly.

"Oh right! Come on Sunshine!" Ni-ki beamed as he dragged Sunoo to the training room.

The Park Duo and Heeseung laughed heartily at Sunoo and Ni-ki's interaction, wishing they could still remain as young and adorable. Instead, their allied families dragged them into the Yang-Choi Feud.

"Where's Jake?" Jay questioned as he lazily scanned the fairly empty manor.

"He's with Jungwon," Heeseung sighed reluctantly.

The three boys glanced at each other before shaking their heads disapprovingly.

Whenever Jungwon was the subject of their conversation, the boys could only worry for the young heir. Not only did the stress of being Yang Group's heir weigh on his shoulders but so did the unrequited love he was currently experiencing.

"Jungwon, you've been sulking away in this study room for the past week doing God knows what!"

"I'm fine,"

"You're not! You've lost weight and look paler than usual," Jake said worriedly as he sat across the young heir.

"I'm not hungry-"

"Are you still hung up over Jangmi?"

Jungwon bit his lip sadly before meeting Jake's worried gaze. Nodding his head curtly, Jungwon sighed sadly before plopping his head on his study table. Jake shook his head disapprovingly as he walked over to Jungwon's seat, halting up the stubborn and love struck young heir.

"Come on, let's eat. Jay will get sad if he sees that your cheeks are no longer round and cute you big baby," Jake snorted.

"I hate you," Jungwon muttered tiredly as Jake swung an arm around his broad shoulders.

With much success did Jake finally get Jungwon to get out of the stuffy study room. Knowing Jungwon, the best way to approach his melancholy heart was to use Jay's name. After all, both Jungwon and Jay were cousins. Almost brothers even. As the duo went down the stairs, all eyes were glued worriedly at the ghostly boy who finally made an appearance.

The heir to Yang Group, EN-'s leader and most importantly, a dear friend to everyone as well as an important comrade to Seoul.

Yang Jungwon.