.lover is a day

Time changed,
we're different,
But my mind still says
redundant things.
Can I not think?
Will you love this part of me?

My lover is
a day I can't forget.

Furthering my
distance from you,
Realistically
I can't leave now,
But I'm okay
as long as you;
Keep me
from going crazy,
Keep me
from going crazy.

LOVER IS A DAY / CUCO

FRESH AIR

FRESH AIR. A light breeze enters the bedroom as Margaret slept peacefully, her chest rising and falling slowly. The morning brings the first warm, comforting rays of sunshine down to the earth as they bend and twist in the sky, sneaking in through the open window before finally landing on the blonde's rosy cheeks. As warm and comforting they are, when they finally reach her closed eyes, Margaret couldn't help but squint, furrowing her eyebrows as a groan managed to escape her lips. The sunshine has it's benefits, of course, but it sure as hell can be annoying at times like these. With a grunt, Margaret turned away from the blinding light, throwing her arm to the other side of the bed as she turned her back towards the window. Lately the blonde had trouble sleeping, having a certain boy consume her thoughts completely, leaving her without answer. Leaving her worried, sad and extremely angry.

"Can you hand me the butter knife, please?" Anne's voice broke the silence in the kitchen, as she, accompanied by Jerry and Lily, enjoyed her breakfast consisting of the usual - toast and jam.

Using his free hand, as the other held a perfectly made sandwich to his lips, Jerry handed Anne the strawberry jam, nodding when the redhead thanked him. Then, the silence continued. The trio ate their breakfast in silence until slight creaking was heard from upstairs, followed by faint footsteps. A tired blonde descended down the stairs, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders as she approached the teens that were sat in the kitchen.

"Good morning." Jerry smiled at Margaret, "Do you want me to make you a sandwich?" he asked around a mouthful. The blonde smiled at him slightly as she shook her head no. "Thanks, Jerry, but I'm not that hungry." she replied, taking a cup and filling it with water.

"So," Lily started, putting down her slice of bread as Anne sent her a glare, "Did you sleep well?" the redhead interrupted before the other girl could even finish, sending Margaret a toothy smile as the blonde gulped down her water. Margaret simply shrugged. "Good enough, I guess." she responded, wiping the droplets from her mouth with the back of her hand. "You?" she asked. Anne smiled brightly, happy that the blonde is engaging in the conversation, as it was a rarity lately.

"I had the craziest dream!" Anne quickly stood up, grabbing Margaret by the shoulders as she guided her to take a seat next to Jerry. Though, as the blonde locked eyee with Lily, she quickly turned around and out of Anne's deadly grip.