.conflict

Now this mountain I must climb,
Feels like the world upon my shoulders.
But through the clouds I see love shine,
It keeps me warm as life grows colder.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS / FOREIGNER

(i had to put this gif here in full size because

(i had to put this gif here in full size because.. just look at him)

.

"DID you hear that Callahan is gonna quiz us tomorrow?"

A thumping of black dress shoes was heard as they quickly glided along the quiet, empty halls of the Academy. Then, a quiet groan followed.

"I did not, but thanks for the heads up. Now I'm definitely going to ditch anatomy." a boyish voice said.

The dark, long corridors of the London Medical Academy were usually quiet at this time of the night, given the fact that all of the boys are supposed to be in their dorms by seven o'clock, where they will be studying until dinner, which is at eight o'clock. After nine o'clock, the boys are forbidden from roaming the halls, and have to stay in their respectful rooms until seven o'clock in the morning, when breakfast is due, followed by their usual classes. However, even though the rules were to be followed strictly, some rebellious teens are always willing to test them. In this case, the students are presented as Josh and Cameron. It was eleven o'clock when the boys finally reached the west side of the Academy, hurrying towards the dorms before they get caught.

"If you skip another class you'll get expelled."

A sigh.

"Don't you worry your nerdy little head, Cameron. There's more important things for me to fuss about than Callahan and human anatomy." Josh, the taller of the two, said, as the boys approached their dorm, sliding in effortlessly just as the janitor passed by.

"Oh yeah?" Cameron asked, taking off his jacket and placing it on the coat hanger, watching as Josh simply throws his on the floor. "Like what?"

Josh went straight towards the small dorm bathroom, but seeing as the doors were locked, he turned around, throwing himself on his bed instead. "Two words, amigo: Cin - dy." he said, sighing in content as he crossed his hands behind his head.

Cameron rolled his eyes. "That's one word, dumbass. Besides, isn't Cindy with Callahan's son?"

"Technically, yes." Josh replied, "But, Molly told me that, apparently, our Miss Cindy Hargrove has a massive crush on Gilbert." he grinned as Cameron raised an eyebrow.

"Gilbert as in Gilbert Blythe?" he asked. Josh nodded. "Our Gilbert Blythe?" he asked again. Josh repeatedly nodded. "Apparently she's thinking about dumping her boyfriend and asking Gilbert out." he proudly said.