.whisper

Tonight the music
seems so loud,
I wish that we could
lose this crowd.
Maybe it's
better this way,
We'd hurt each other with
the things we want to say.

We could have been
so good together,
We could have lived
this dance forever.
But now, who's gonna
dance with me?
Please stay.

CARELESS WHISPER / GEORGE MICHAEL

LEANING his head back against the cold glass, the blonde male sighed as his eyes caught sight of a bored brunette next to him

LEANING his head back against the cold glass, the blonde male sighed as his eyes caught sight of a bored brunette next to him. The two were in front of Perry's bakery, patiently waiting for their female friend. When Todd asked for help, Oliver Williams wasn't the most excited to exit his manor, to say the least, for, lately, he rarely ever does that. But when the short, curly haired boy mentioned Margaret's name, it was as if the blonde boy grew some kind of wings that immediately brought him to the location of meeting. Of course, he brought his best friend with him, as always.

"Still not here, eh?" Todd peeked his head from the inside, "She'll be here soon. Why don't you come inside? It's pretty cold out here." he offered, as George shot him a winning smile.

"Don't need to tell me twice." he practically skipped inside as Todd shook his head at his antics. Leaning outside, he shot a look at Oliver, "You coming in?" he asked. The blonde sighed before shaking his head no.

"I think fresh air is what I need." he offered Todd a slight smile as the latter nodded. "She'll be here soon." Todd repeated, assuring him before returning inside, closing the door after him. With a sigh, Oliver closed his eyes as he allowed his head to lean backwards towards the cold glass. It really is cold, he thought, his slow breaths coming out like smoke out of his mouth. The cold air bit at his nose and cheeks, making his pale face a bit more redder than usual. Though the temperature was extremely low, the blonde teen was beginning to appreciate his decision to finally go outside. The snow that had previously buried Avonlea was now merely gone, a few white spots scattered here and there. A few more minutes passed without any trace of Margaret. Shoving his hands into his coat pockets, Oliver decided that the cold was beginning to get a bit much for him. Shivering ever so slightly, he turned towards the door.

"Oliver!" a cheery voice greeted to his left, making the teen turn towards the source. And there she was, her bright hair flowing behind her as she neared the bakery at rapid speed. Even though he didn't want to, Oliver couldn't help but smile, removing his hand from the doorknob and deciding to wait for the girl. She was calling for his name.

"Don't fall!" he raised his voice, amused by the way she jumped over the fence ever so effortlessly, never changing her pace as she neared him. Actually, she wasn't slowing down even when she got closer. And closer. Alarmed, Oliver raised his hands in defense,