Chapter Twenty Seven 💙

"Mmm . . . Jas." I moan his name silently as he moves slowly in and out of me. He has my feet on his shoulders as he takes his time. He kisses my toes as he pumps slowly in and out of me.

When we got to his house an hour ago, we wasted no time taking our clothes off. We took showers together and then found ourselves in his bedroom making love. He had only made me cum once, when we had gotten out the shower. He had put me on the bathroom sink and ate my woman hood. I'll be lying if I didn't say the boy have skills. After that, he carried me to his bedroom and that's how we ended up in this position.

Jason goes deeper inside me, and I let out a scream from both pain and pleasure. Jason lays down on me and brushes his lips against mine. I grab him by the back of the neck, moving my body underneath him. He buries his face in neck as he puts his hand around my neck

I continue to moan his name as his grip tightens around my neck. I grab the pillow underneath my head, screaming his name. It seems the deeper he goes the tighter his grip gets on my neck. The kinky thing is that I really enjoy it all.

"Is it mine, Mel?"

He knows it's his. I don't say anything. I just bite his neck to keep from screaming so loudly.

"Mmm . . . No answer, huh?" He gets off me just as my legs tremble a little. Jason sits up in the bed and grabs my hand to get me off my back. "Turn around."

"Okay." I say, breathless. I get on my knees and turn around to look at his face.

He puts his hand in the center of my back pressing my back all the way down. "Arch your back, Mel. I just want to be looking at this." He gives my butt a hard smack.

A tiny moan escapes my mouth from this. The first time we did something, he wasn't like this! I do as I'm told and arch my back some, sticking my butt in the air more. I lay my head in the pillow as Jason sticks his tongue inside my girlhood. I squeeze my eyes shut and let out a soft whimper.

Jason positions himself behind me, grabbing my butt. He plays with my lower lips, keeping one hand firmly on my butt. "Is it mine?"

"Yes. You know this." I say it quietly.

"Say it louder."

"It's yours." I say it a little louder, but not as loud as he would like me to be. He knows I'm not a loud mouthed girl.

Jason chuckles as he continues to tease me with his fingers. "Still not loud. I guess I'm going to have to make you scream it."

With that said, he moves his fingers out the way and thrusts his erection inside me. I let out a scream and bury my face inside the pillow as he grips my ass.

"Is it mine?"

"Yes!" I scream at him.

Jason smacks my butt and grabs it as he goes deeper inside me. My legs begin to tremble, and I collapse feeling weak. I let out a scream, knowing that he made me cum already. He was only behind me for about ten minutes. I hold onto the pillow as Jason lays on me and puts himself back inside me. He moves my sweaty hair from my face to look at me.

"It will always be yours."

He grins at me. "I know." He kisses my lips. My legs still haven't stop shaking. Why the hell does this boy do this to me? "I want you on top, Mel."

I don't have any energy inside me, but I just nod my head at him. He pulls himself out of me and lays down on the bed next to me. I lay, staring at him and moving my fingers across his chest. Jason grabs my hand and kisses it softly. I sit up in the bed and wince at the pain. I sit on Jason's lap and bend down to kiss his lips.