Chapter Twenty Nine

I open my eyes to loud music blaring. I'm laying in Jason's basement on the couch, underneath a blanket. I make a face as I sit up on the couch. Kerri is playing around with the stereo system. It makes no sense how damn rude this girl is. I sit back on the couch, holding the blanket up to my chin.

"Cut the music off. You didn't see me sleeping?"

Kerri turns the music down some, grinning at me. "Yeah, I saw your dickmatize ass sleeping."

I roll my eyes at her and stand up, wrapping the blanket around my body. "Whatever. How long you've been here?"

"About an hour. Jason asked me to come down here to do a sound check for the party he's throwing New Year's Eve."

I frown as I walk up the stairs. Jason didn't mention that he is throwing a party. "Yeah?"

"A pajama party at that, girl. Terrance talked him into it, when we came over. Honestly, it only took about ten minutes and he was on board. They are pervs."

I laugh at her words as I walk into the living room, hoping to see Jason.

Kerri sees the disappointed look on my face and laughs. "You are so sprung, girl. He's outside, shoveling snow with Terrance. It's still snowing like crazy out there. I really don't know how many people going to come to this party."

I barely listen to Kerri as I walk to the window and open the curtains, slightly. Jason and Terrance is supposed to be shoveling snow, but their having a snow ball fight.

"Don't you think it's too short of a notice with New Year's Eve being tomorrow?"

"I don't know." I walk away from the window. "I have to put some jeans on, before they come back in."

Kerri follows me up the stairs. "What do you think about that theme? I hate it. I can't understand why Terrance is always trying to see someone's ass. I mean, they still are going to the strip club, so why this party?"

I walk into Jason's room, wanting to close the door on Kerri's face. Lately, all she does is complain about Terrance like he's going to change. He is the same person she met in Sophomore year. I doubt that he will change in the next couple years. I can't wait for them to either break up, or get it together.

"How do you feel, Mel?"

I throw the blanket on the bed and grab a pair of jeans from my bag. "I don't know. I'm looking at it from a different angle. We're going to be here with them. Terrance is never that stupid to do something in front of you. He knows you don't got it all."

"Neither does he." She mutters under her breath.

I put Jason's sweatshirt on and look in the mirror.

"Why were u sleeping in the middle of the afternoon anyway?"

"Jason's stamina." I giggle and look at her. "I think he forgets at times that I'm new to this whole thing. That's why this morning I had to sneak out of the bed and take a shower alone. I love having him this way, but it does take a little time to get used to it."

Kerri takes a sit at Jason's desk, looking at me. "You guys didn't do anything here, right? I'm not sitting on his bed, because I already know you two been getting it on without supervision."

I shake my head and lean against his dresser. I do admit I do love being his baby. "We haven't done anything in that chair, but don't touch the desk."

"Ugh. Nasty." She laughs a little. Kerri rolls away from the desk with a look of disgust on her face. She rolls herself in the chair all the way to his bedroom door. I shake my head at her dramatics.