Chapter Eleven

The whole way to school I'm a nervous wreck. I keep replying the details of me telling him to stop sleeping with his girlfriend. I cannot believe that I let Kerri hype me up to the point that I told him to stop sleeping with his girlfriend. When we pull up in front of the school and all I can think about the whole time is the nerve of me.

Kerri jumps out of the backseat, and I go to get out the car with her to give her a piece of my mind.

Jason grabs my arm, stopping me. "I want you to go with me to park. We need to talk."

A lump begins to form in throat. Oh, crap. He wants to also tell me that I have no business telling him who he can do and can't do.

I swallow hard and nod as I close my door and wave bye at Kerri, wishing she can save me. Also, wanting to kick her ass for all of this drama that she created.

Jason heads to the student parking lot and finds a spot close to the school. He pulls his keys out the ignition and looks at me. "Final warning, huh?"

I swallow hard, dreading this conversation already. "Oh, Jason, I'm so sorry that I said that. It wasn't my place, or my business. You sleep with her as many times as you like, and I will go back to minding my own business." I say in a rush, blushing like crazy.

I finally bring my eyes to his and realize that he is smiling. What?

"All I was going to say is that's all you had to say the first time, Melly."

"It was wrong for me to tell you that you can't be with your girlfriend. I'm just a friend and giving orders like I run something."

"You do run something. And you're not just a friend. You're special. My forever. Besides, whenever I'm with Leslie, I feel like I'm doing wrong. It's just make up sex anyway. I screw up, or do something bad, and we have sex."

My face grows hot as I think about how he might feel in bed with me. I imagine him kissing me and holding me.

"If you don't want me sleeping with her anymore, I'm done." I nod as he leans closer to me, "But I don't ever want you kissing Aaron. Okay?"

I nod, knowing that's a small request for him to make. He doesn't ever have to worry about me kissing anyone else. I am his.

"Matter fact," He leans closer to me, "I don't want your lips on anyone, but me."

"Oh." What else could I say to him? He licks his lips just as there is a knock on the window. I look up and see Leslie standing there with her hand on her hip.

He hands me my bag and winks at me. I wink back as he opens his door. "Morning, baby."

"Don't morning baby me! Were you about to kiss her?"

Yes. My mind screams as a subtle smile grace my face. Jason and I are definitely going to end up in hell together.

I get out the car feeling the thumping of my heart through my shirt. I glance over at Jason and Leslie as he tries to clear up what she's seen. Grinning,I make my way to the school. I can't help but think to myself, in another minute or two, she would have saw us, and her suspicions would have been confirmed. I would have been his. Next time.

*****

I'm sitting on my bed as Kerri fixes my hair for the party tonight. Kerri is putting loose curls in my hair.

"Girl, I am almost done, and you're going to be the sexiest thing at this party."

I look at the dress she brought over to me from her closet. It's a black short sleeve dress made mostly out of spandex. I'm sure the dress barely covers my butt. I sigh not sure if I really want to wear something so skimpy. Not to mention whorish. I glance at the shoes, also compliments of Kerri's closet. They were simple gold pumps.