Chapter Eighteen 🧡

It's a couple hours later, and I'm in Jason's bathroom. We had decided to come back to his house to take showers. I thought his parents will be home, but he told me that his dad took his mom out for the weekend. From the moment I found this out, I cant stop thinking about what will happen between us tonight.

I step out the shower and grab the towel wrapping it around my body. I stand in front of the mirror, studying my reflection. I look in the mirror, trying to shake my sexual thoughts of Jason. Jason is going off to college next year, and I want him to be my first. It just makes sense that he is my first.

I hear a knock on the door and pull the towel tighter around my body as I open the door. Jason is standing there handing me a t-shirt and a pair of his basketball shorts. I grab the items and stare in his eyes. He smiles and walks away. I close the door and look at the clothes. I hurry up and put the clothes on, and walk out the bathroom wanting to dismiss all them thoughts that crept into my head.

Jason is laying in his bed listening to music with the lights off. There are a few candles lit. A nervous feeling sweeps over my entire body as I stand in his door way.

"I put your clothes in the washer, Mel."

I nod as I walk slowly inside his room and lay next to him. I look up at him, and I sense he is nervous, also. That doesn't make sense to me. We have been in each other's bedrooms over a thousand times. He looks at me, and I shyly look away. I turn onto my side trying to focus on something around the room, other than the thought of Jason possibly being my first. I stare at the light flickering from the candles on his night stand as I feel his fingers linger down my arm. I laugh, turning to lay on my back.

I grab his hands. "Stop that, Jas!"

He smiles at me as he does the same thing on my other arm. I giggle as I watch him. He bends over and kisses my lips softly. His hands travel to underneath the shorts, and he squeezes my thighs gently. He breaks the kiss and rubs noses with me. I keep my eyes closed as I feel his hands on my body.

He begins placing tiny kisses on my chin, down my neck. I open my eyes to watch him as he lifts my shirt and kisses my stomach. I am too speechless to respond. Jason unties the basketball shorts and watches me as he pulls them off. It is like my body is in a trance as I watch him place small kisses on my inner thigh.

He grins at me as he licks his lips. "It's time you pay up on that bet."

I close my eyes as he places kisses on my lower lips and begins sucking on my pearl tongue. I wrap my legs around his neck, moaning his name. I grab the sheets and try to pull my body up to get away from him. He grabs my thighs and brings me back to his lips. I moan his name silently as he French kisses my love box. He looks up at me with a teasing smile as he begins blowing on me and puts his finger inside me. Jason spread my legs as he goes back to licking me. I feel myself explode in his mouth as his grip tightens around my thighs. He kisses my thighs while my legs keep trembling. I grab his shirt as he continues to make love to my vagina with his tongue. Finally, he stops and sits up in the bed.

Jason puts his hands on my lower back causing me to arch my back at his touch. He starts kissing my chin. I keep my eyes closed as he pulls on my bottom lip gently. He keeps playing with my lips teasing me. I want him to kiss me. I open my eyes to look at him. He licks his lips seductively and kisses my lips. He holds my chin as the kiss deepens. I moan and feel like I am suffocating. This is way too much foreplay for me. My legs start shaking again, and he chuckles a little bit. Only Jason can make me feel so weak with a simple kiss.

He lays me back down on the pillow and gets between my thighs and starts kissing my breasts softly. I rub his hair as he continues to tease me. I use my feet to pull his shorts down. Jason takes the hint and takes them off not taking his lips of me. My breathing is heavy as I watch him kiss me from my stomach all the way to my lips. Oh, my goodness . . . I'm about to lose my mind, if he doesn't take me at this moment. Instead, he continues to play with my vagina with his fingers.