Chapter Fourteen

I am on the phone with Jason, before Aaron has to pick me up for our date in the Dells.

"Are you and Leslie going to chill tonight?" I ask him, curious to how he plans to spend his evening. He hasn't been spending that much one on one time with Leslie.

"Yes. She wants us to stay indoors and watch movies." He hesitates in answering my question.

I nod as though he could see me through the phone and sit on my bed. "But?" I say, because it sounded as though there was a but coming.

"No sex." He states.

I laugh softly, remembering the agreement him and I made.

"What are you up to tonight, Melly baby?"

"Not sure yet. I won't be doing too much." Not that my date with Aaron is a date, just don't think I'm willing to share that with him yet.

He sighs, "I'd rather be with you, if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind, but I think maybe you need to spend some time with Leslie. Just give me a call later tonight." I lie so easily.

"You're up to something, Melly. I can tell. What do you got planned? Are you going out with that guy who might be considering himself your boyfriend?"

I laugh at how Jason words his unspoken thoughts out loud. "I don't know. We will see how tonight goes."

"Mmm . . . then I guess I should tell you, no kisses."

I laugh, laying on my bed. "Deal." I stare at the ceiling, forgetting to get ready for my date. As far as I am concerned, I am on my date now.

"Melly?"

"Yes, boo?"

"Don't get upset with me, but have you thought about maybe me taking your virginity?" He carefully asks me.

Every second. I close my eyes and imagine Jason between my legs, making love to me. I imagine him placing soft kisses all over my body. I bite my bottom lip, and realize that I have to get into the shower.

"I mean, we don't have to talk about it if you've never thought about it." He quickly adds, when I don't respond to his question.

I open my eyes. "No, I . . . I . . . I don't know. I guess I never thought you and I will ever . . . go that far. I always figured I will lose it to someone I'm I'm going to be in a relationship with."

"That's me."

I sit up in the bed, when he says the last words. In no hesitation on his part whatsoever, but did he just say that me and him will end up together? My mind really can't process the conversation that's taking place on the phone at this moment. "I got to go, Jason. I have to get ready."

All this time I thought I was ready to have to the talk about being more than friends, but fear is overwhelming feeling. So many things will have to be settled.

"Get ready for what? I thought you said you were just going to pretty much do nothing. Well, whatever you do, no kisses." Jason interrupts my thoughts.

I nod, agreeing with him. "No sex."

I get off the phone wondering if I should cancel my date and just be with Jason. He wants to take my virginity. I want him to take it. I can't think of anyone else who I feel more comfortable around than Jason. I lay back on my bed thinking how Jason might feel, and his kisses. I close my eyes as I imagine him giving me sweet kisses all over my body. I open my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I have to get ready, before I decide not to go."

*****

I get inside Aaron's car, feeling a bit annoyed that he doesn't get off his ass to open my door. I close the door trying not to let my mood ruin the night in front of us. He smiles at me sweetly as we pull off. My mind instantly thinks about Jason and how he always open the door for me.