Chapter Twenty Four

I'm standing in the hallway by my locker looking at a text message from Cameron. He had sent the text, while I was in class. I still hadn't gotten the chance to actually explain to him what was going on with Jason and I.

U a busy girl : ) I thought I was the college student. lol

I got to keep my grades up.

I have to get to a study group. Call me later, sexy

K

I will have to call him later, because I feel guilty every time that I text him back. I know I can have friends, but I think he should know that I'm in a relationship with Jason. Relationship. This word makes me smile too hard. I close my locker and walk down the hall. Jason is walking towards me with Terrance. He keeps his eyes on me as Terrance talks to him.

When I get in front of Jason, I stand on my toes and give him a kiss on the lips. Jason puts his hands in my back pockets as our kiss deepens.

Terrance clears his throat, laughing at us. "You two need a room."

"I'll see you later, baby." I try to walk pass him, but he stops me.

"Wait. I will walk with you." He turns to Terrance and they dab up. "Let me know what you do, okay?" Terrance nods and walks away.

Jason puts his arms around my waist. I love that he likes to walk me to my classes. He is the sweetest.

"Let you know about what?"

"Terrance said he might go to a strip joint for his birthday. He was thinking that a group of us could go."

I stop walking, looking at him. The friend in me wants to just ignore this, but the girlfriend in me is kind of upset that he wants to go to strip club.

Jason laughs at me, pulling me against him as he stands against the wall. "Mel, I can read you so well. You don't have to be jealous. I'm yours."

"You keep saying that, but Leslie ---" I stop right after saying her name.

The expression on Jason's face changes and he just looks at me.

"I didn't mean it." I look away from his gorgeous eyes. "Go and have fun watching girls shake their ass for your money." I try to walk away, but he doesn't let me go.

"I'm not going, if it's going to make you like this with me. Babe, I wish you would understand that you're the only one I can see myself with. No one else."

The bell rings, and I try again to get out of his embrace, but he doesn't release me. "Jason, I have to go." I look into his eyes.

Jason stares back at me nodding. He lets me go and just stands against the wall. "Mel, our relationship will be too hard if you don't trust me. Think about that."

I don't say anything as I walk away from him. I don't know what's wrong with me. When I was his friend, I cared about him possibly hurting me, but it was never to the extreme that it's at now. Now that we're official the possibility of him hurting me are much higher. I need to get it together, before I really do push him away.

*****

I'm sitting in the car with Jason, and we are on our way back to his house to study and watch movies. We still hadn't really resolve the whole thing with him going out with Terrance. I just don't want to bring it up to him.

My phone rings, and I take it out my purse looking at the name. Oh, crap. It's Cameron calling. I so need to make a little time to tell him that my life has changed drastically since we met a few days ago. Who knew that life could change so much in a few short days?