Chapter 12: The Forgotten Element

"Damn it" Aria curses as she stares into the mirror

Her eyes had changed into purple dragon eyes. Aria growls and looks out the window at the full moon.

"I can't risk leaving this room" Aria looks down "not tonight, damn it!"

Aria looks outside "those morons better not mess up"

-

Aria paces around her room, they should've captured Lloyd by now and should be taking his powers. As long as everything went according to plan and Kai switched sides.

Aria was taken out of her thoughts when she heard a crash.

"God damn it why!?!" Aria hits her head against the wall "Oh fuck it!"

Aria runs out of her room and down. When she reaches the room Chen's staff was broke by the ninja and all the Elemental master's were regaining their powers.

"No!" Chen shouts as everyone's powers are returned

All 5 of the Ninja reunite and gathered into formation "Ninja, go!" Using Spinjitzu they defeat the cultists.

"It always brings tears to my eyes when I see the old gang back together" Nya commented

"God damn it!" Aria grabs Chen by the collar "you had one job!"

"P-princess please f-forgive u-us" Chen stutters in fear, staring into the eyes of a dragon

"Get your asses out of here" Aria orders "now!"

"How?" Clouse asks

"I'll distract them, so get out!" Aria orders

"Yes" the two reply quickly getting to their feet

Aria slams the floor and it rumbles as if a earthquake was occurring. The elemental masters shout as the ground splits apart. Garmadon then notices that Clouse and Chen are escaping. He tries to follow them but he's stopped by Aria stepping in front of him.

Garmadon takes out his staff "it's a full moon.."

"And you're well aware of what a full moon means don't you sensei?" Aria questions

"Your eyes show it" Garmadon replies

Aria's nails grow sharp and she claws at Garmadon who blocks with his staff. He goes to kick her but she grabs his leg.

"You really should consider retiring old man" Aria smirks

She spins him around before releasing him into the wall.

"Dad!" Lloyd runs to him before turning to Aria "you-"

"Lloyd stay back" Garmadon grabs into Lloyd as he stands "look into her eyes, it's the eyes of a dragon, the full moon make her powers incredibly unstable, it's why I used to quarantine her on these nights"

"What do we do?" Lloyd asks worried

"We need to knock her out or put her to sleep" Garmadon replies "I'd prefer to not kill her at this young age"

"We'll knock her out then" Lloyd nods, he looks at the other elemental masters "Everyone listen up! We gotta knock her out before she looses control!"

"Right!" They agree

Aria laughs "you're gonna knock me out, I'd like to see you try"

"Alright cuz" Cole cracks his knuckles "it's time for a nap"

"Come on Cole, you know very well that I don't like naps" Aria smiles

Cole hit the floor and raised a wall in front and behind her.

"Silly tricks" Aria mumbles

Aria hits the wall in front of her in the center and the entire wall crumbles. Jay then sends lightning at her, she uses her own lightning to deflect his at another elemental master.

Lloyd creates a green energy ball "this ends now!"

"I already told you!" Aria creates a purple dark energy ball "I can do exactly what you can!"

Lloyd shoots his and Aria shoots hers, the two collide and nullify each other.

"Our power is actually equal" Lloyd says

"Well it's been fun ninja, but I gotta catch up with someone" Aria sticks her tongue out at them before dissappearing

"She teleported again!" Lloyd shouts

"Teleport?" Garmadon looks confused

"Yeah, she can teleport" Lloyd sighs "so unfair"

"Hm?" Garmadon puts his hand on his chin "I don't remember her having teleportation, just invisibility"

"Invisibility.." Kai looks at him "that would deffinently explain the time between when she disappears and reappears"

"So she lied?" Lloyd asks

"Of course, deception is the enemy's greatest weapon" Garmadon replies "surely it would be frightening to know that your enemy can instantly move locations"

"Ha, so she was just trying to scare us" Jay laughs "how lame"

-

Aria appears in front of Chen.

"Ah!" Chen jumps back "don't do that!"

"Hey you try instantly teleporting across an island" Aria crossed her arms

"Teleportation and invisibility is the last thing you need on your ability list" Clouse rolls his eyes "you're already scary enough as a dragon"

"Do you have the situation down?" Aria questions "like at all?"

"Yes princess, we have everything under control still" Chen gestures to the cell holding Skylar "with my daughter I can still perform the spell"

"Great, so I can teleport to Ninjago now right?" Aria asks

"You're not going to stay?" Clouse questions

"If I stay everyone in this hideout is going to become my midnight snake" Aria smirks "would you like that?"

"No no go right on ahead" Chen hides behind Clouse "we- we will meet you there shortly"

"Good" Aria steps away

She closes her eyes and disappears, when she reopens her eyes she's in the middle of a metal room.

"Perfect" Aria let's out a sigh of relief and lays on the ground "I made it back in time, I was afraid I'd end up eating my boyfriend"

Aria looks at her nails that are turning black and getting sharper "this is going to be a long night" she sighs and closes her eyes

-

The ninja stand on the beach celebrating as Lloyd stands next to his father who was staring out at the sea.

"Hey dad.." Lloyd looks at him "I was wondering.."

"You're wondering what happens to Aria on a full moon" Garmadon let's out a breath "right?"

"Yeah.. her eyes were dragon eyes and her nails.. they weren't normal" Lloyd says confused "what happens when she looses control?"

"She turns into a rampaging dragon" Garmadon looks at him "and she has no control of it, it'll kill and eat anything in sight to satisfy the beast's hunger for blood"

"E-Eat?" Lloyd's eyes widen

"Yes eat" Garmadon looks up at the moon "anything, including us"