Chapter 26: The Way Back

As Nadakhan prepares to strike Jay with the Sword of Souls, Jay wishes that Nya had taken his hand and that the Teapot of Tyrahn was never found. Nadakhan, being hit with the venom and that Jay's wish is pure, has no choice but to grant it, and recent events are undone, and Jay suddenly arrives back on that day on the rooftop.

"They're gonna see us. Quick, take cover" Lloyd says

The Ninja, except Nya, Airjitzu behind a billboard.

"Nya, you need to hide too!" Jay shouts "Oh, forget what I said, just take my hand"

"Just take his hand, Nya, or else we're gonna...be spotted" Cole says

"Nya, take my hand" Jay repeats

Nya does Airjitzu and takes Jay's hand as Dareth arrives on a helicopter.

"Whoa. Did I interrupt something?" Dareth questions

"I remember. I remember it all" Nya tells Jay

Jay nods "I do too. But how?"

"Who cares" Nya smiles

Jay and Nya kiss.

"Um, I'm getting the strangest feeling of déjà vu. Have we been here before?" Lloyd asks

"Gross" Kai turns away

Cole smiles "I'm glad they finally came around. You know, I don't know what had gotten between them in the first place"

Kai looks at Cole with a 'seriously' look.

"Are we still going to try to stop Clouse?" Zane asks

"nah I think the Overlord got it" Lloyd replies "I gotta get goin"

"To see your girlfriend" Jay teases

"haha Jay" Lloyd smirks "better pay attention to your girlfriend"

Jay blushes as the Ninja jump down to join Jay and Nya as Dareth continues to film.
Meanwhile, Clouse searches a junk pile in Stiix.

"It must be here somewhere" Clouse says

"Looking for something Clouse" Aria questions from above him

"Aria" Clouse turns and runs away

Aria's eyes turn purple and she blasts him with black fire, it burns through his soul and he disappears forever. 

"Now where is that stupid teapot" Aria looks around

The teapot of Tyrahn is buried under junk as the salvage ship sails away. Aria sighs and looks at a tv to see a broadcast screen that shows Jay and Nya kissing in embrace.

Aria stares at the screen as her hair turns back to blonde "hm.. why I do I feel like I'm forgetting something?"