Chapter 19: Curseworld Part 1

Aria sits in Stiixs watching the chaos unfold, Morro had opened a portal to another realm summoning many ghosts. The army of ghosts began consuming massive amounts of food, while the citizens are either imprisoned or in hiding. Aria looked down at her hand as she created a dark energy ball.

"Not enough yet" Aria mutters to herself

Aria looks out from her hiding spot to see various trucks from Chen's Noodle industry arrive at the docks, with one truck driven by Wu and Misako, being halted by Morro. The ghosts look in the back of the truck, only to find that it's suspiciously empty. 

After a short conversation with them, Morro imprisons Wu and Misako with the other civilians. Aria lifts up her hood and travels back into the shadows. As she traveled through Stiix she could hear a commotion going on, the ninja must have arrived.

"In order to send those ghosts back to the underworld I'm gonna need it" Aria says as she enters Ronnin's empty shop "now where did he put it"

Aria rummages around the shop until she knocks over a chest, a sward falls out. She picks it up and runs her hand across the blade lightly. Purple symbols light across it.

"Ah" Aria smiles "found it"

Aria's puts her sword back in it's hilt before jumping out of the shop. The ninja, who are fighting ghosts outside, turn and stare at the girl as she jumps from one building to the next, destroying 5 ghosts at once with her sword.

"Hmph" Aria turns around after she lands on the next building "alright who's next"

"Aria you're here!" Cole shouts from below

Aria puts her sword fully in it's hilt and she jumps down to the ninja.

"so the Dark Lord finally decides to grace us with her presence" Kai crosses his arms

"Nice vehicles" Aria says scanning the other ninja's equipment before turning to Kai who was out in the open with nothing "what happened, are you Borg's least favorite ninja?"

Kai looks annoyed "he happened to run out of time!"

"hm" Aria smirks before looking at the others "where's Lloyd?"

"He's fighting Morro" Nya points to a tower of debris "up there"

"focus on fighting the ghosts" Aria tells them "their's only a couple things that can destroy them, water, and the Kaze-no-Tana"

"...the what?" Jay asks confused

"she means the soul reaper sword" Cole tells them "it's the sword she's holding"

"right, so make sure you're using the water to your advantage" Aria says before turning away "remember ninja, after this I go back to trying to kill you, so don't get use to me helping"

Aria jumps up and heads into the tower Lloyd was said to be, she stopped at the doorway when she saw Morro inside with Lloyd.

"This isn't your world anymore, Morro. You had your chance. The Realm Crystal must be destroyed. The First Spinjitzu Master never wanted us to have it" Lloyd tells him

"But-but if you destroy it, you destroy any chance of ever saving your father" Morro says which gets Lloyd's attention "yes. Yes, I've seen him. He waits for you... locked up in the Cursed Realm. Destroy the Crystal and, and the gateway will be wiped out. You'll never get a chance to see your beloved daddy again"

"Uh...you've...you've seen him?" Lloyd questioned then shook his head "No. He'd do everything to save Ninjago, and you would do everything to destroy it. The Realm Crystal must be destroy-" 

A tentacle of the Preeminent reaches in and restrains Lloyd. Aria takes out her sword and runs in, she cuts the tentacle and the Preeminent screeches in pain as Lloyd falls back.

"Lord Aria" Lloyd says surprised

"Get up you idiot!" Aria shouts at him

"r-right" Lloyd quickly gets to his feet

"So here you are princess" Morro says "I was wondering when you'd show up, came to save your precious Lloyd did you?"

"Shut up!" Aria rushes forward

Morro takes out the sword of sanctuary and blocks her sword.

"what?" Lloyd looks confused

"I've been inside his body, I know everything" Morro says as he holds off Aria's sword "he may be stupid but I'm not, I've seen both forms, I know both forms"

"Shut up" Aria presses her sword down more

Morro grunts as he is forced back a bit.

"Lloyd destroy the stupid thing!" Aria shouts

Lloyd shakes his head and begins concentrating his powers again.

"Master!" Morro shouts

The Preeminent reaches in and grabs Lloyd.

"Lloyd!" Aria shouts

Morro takes the opportunity and puts so much force into his attack, knocking Aria back and off her feet. Lloyd drops the Realm crystal and the Preeminent pulls him into the Cursed Realm.

"Damn it!" Aria shouts

Aria's eyes glow purple and she shoots an energy beam at Morro who is hit and knocked out of the tower landing on a building close-by. He looks up at the tower to see Aria staring down at him, pissed and her sword was glowing a dark purple.

"bring it" Morro puts the sword in front of him

Aria jumps down and glares at him, pointing her katana at him "I plan to"