Orchestrating A Plan

Recap: You were asked by Aristos to follow him in the forest when you discovered the evil intentions of Eudoxia after been attacked by Thistle Souls. You are now all going to find refuge in the laboratory of Aristos and decide how you will go on Kapteyn without the help of Eudoxia. The story continues :

You all continued your way through the dense forest and soon arrived to the laboratory of Aristos.

Aristos: We will be safe there... Eudoxia does not know the existence of this place... She may have already started looking for us. He said apprehensively.

The members and you continued following him. After a while you arrived to a dead end. Aristos removed the lianas on the wall to reveal a small discrete door.

Aristos: We reached our destination! He said slowly. Everyone follow me prudently and be sure not to talk as the tunnel leading to my laboratory is joined with the vents of the palace.

Aristos then entered a code on a device on the door and the small door glided quietly.

Everyone followed Aristos inside. You all had to bend a bit as the tunnel was
narrow and the ceiling was short.
The tunnel was a bit dark and had only a few light bulbs to lighten the place... Suddenly you heard a rumbling noise and was frozen to the spot.

Jin: What was that? He said with terror on his face.

Jungkook: Don't tell me it's another monster! He said while looking around frantically.

Aristos: It's not a monster... It's worst... They deployed their planes and are looking for us... We must be quick! Let's move faster. He said distraughtly.

After a few time you reached another door at the end of the tunnel. There was another code to be inserted. Aristos added the code and the door opened gently and slowly to reveal a cavernous laboratory.

The laboratory was really well equipped and looked really trailblazing

The laboratory was really well equipped and looked really trailblazing. The door behind you closed.

Suga: Well this lab is not very small Aristos... He said with a titter. It's huge and looks soo advanced!

RM: Did you build it all by yourself? He said surprisingly.

Aristos: Yes! It took me a few months... I love studying Botany as a hobby. He said while looking around. We are finally in a safe place!

Jimin: This place is awesome, there is soo much to see! He said excitedly.

Aristos: Thank you very much. He said with a chuckle. I have a plan guys... And I also prepared something to show you... He said mischievously. Follow me to this small room there and be sure to not touch anything.

He started walking across a corridor and arrived to a room.

Aristos: Let's do a recap of our plan... The portal will be opened tomorrow night... However the portal will also be opened during the day time for just a very limited period of time. We will try using the portal during the day... There are many guards in front of the portal though... We will have pass through them at any cost!

You looked at the members amazed and confidently.

Suga: To be honest, I am quite impatient to fight those enemies! He said with a mischievous smile.

Jimin: Aristos will you show us the way tomorrow? He said with stars in his eyes.

Aristos: Actually, I have been reluctant to ask you this... Will I... Be able to come with you? He said while looking down.

You looked at the members confusedly.

J-hope: Are you sure about this? I mean it's a crucial decision to take like that... He said apprehensively.

Aristos: I'm 100% sure! I always felt that I have no purpose and never achieved something in my life... It would be such a great accomplishment to vanquish the most notorious person in the universe. He said while looking up dreamingly. I want to contribute to the victory!

Jungkook: This is an important decision Aristos... Are you sure about this? He said while laying his hand on his shoulder.

Aristos: I'm 100% sure! Even if I stay here... I will surely be banned or even be killed... I can't stay here... Please let me come with you. He begged with a shaking voice.

Taehyung: It will not be a piece of cake to trounce this monster... Will you be able to defend yourself ? He said fearfully.

Aristos: I prepared myself! He said with a ray of hope... I worked on something! He said while going towards a box.
I've called it Beatrice!

Aristos: This gun is able to send missiles to about  50 miles and can also through knives! Plus, it's very light

Aristos: This gun is able to send missiles to about 50 miles and can also through knives! Plus, it's very light. This is my new weapon that will protect me. He said while grabbing it.

Jin: It looks soo cool! He said while being amazed.

RM: I have never seen something like that! He said while raising his eyebrows.

Aristos: I also have the armor that I wear. It could protect me from some bullets and fire. He continued.
Will you let me come with you? I promise I won't lag behind!

The members and you gave each other a nod.

Y/n: Aristos, welcome to the team! You said with a bright smile.

Aristos: Thank you soo much! He said while jumping on the members and you.

He hugged you tightly. It was the first time you saw him that much happy. He finally found his family.

Aristos: I'm very grateful that you accepted me... I will do my best to help you! Now onto our next move. We need to get back your swords at the palace without Eudoxia knowing we came in.

RM: This won't be an easy task... Do you have a plan? He said seriously.

Aristos: I do. It could be really risk taking, but we should attempt it!

___________________

A/n: Hey there! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's a bit small, sorry... I'm actually suffering from a writer's block ಥ_ಥ
I hope it will be cured soon...
Till then, sayonara and stay tuned to find out how they will infiltrate the palace.